Click Here For Real Info On Real Chakra - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:35 PM   #1
Yarasumi
Academy Student

Yarasumi is an unknown quantity at this point
Click Here For Real Info On Real Chakra

Within our bodies there are focal points of energy that we use, whether consciously or unconsciously, to affect reality and allow us to fully experience and realize events that unfold before us. These focal points are called Chakras.

Chakras are located in important parts of your body such as your head or heart. Any organs within the area of these Chakras are used to control; and are, therefore, directly affected by the properties of that Chakra. There are seven Chakras located throughout the body, each with their own unique attributes and characteristics:

The Root Chakra is located directly at the base of the spine, also known as the coccyx. This Chakra is closely related to the body and our ability to master it. One’s health, constitution and security are linked to this Chakra. In addition, the realization of how our bodies connect to the material world is focused here.

Color: Red
Gems: Ruby, Garnet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Naval Chakra is located in the lower abdomen. This Chakra is associated with the acts of giving and receiving, and is tied into the more physical feelings of love, passion and sexuality. The feeling of pleasure is also linked with this Chakra, so one may feel focus and feedback in this Chakra during moments of harmony, generosity, group creativity and selflessness.

Color: Orange
Gems: Amber, Coral

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Solar Plexus Chakra is located just above the navel and below the chest. This Chakra is a focus point for our force of will and our sense of transformation. Concentration and control of our personal energies originate from this point. One’s sense of power and authority, as well as self-control and discipline of the ego converge here. This Chakra can be used to sense the very use of one’s internal energies to affect what is outside the body.

Color: Yellow
Gems: Amber, Gold

The Heart Chakra is located at the center of the chest and is the focus for love and understanding. Feelings that stem from this love such as forgiveness, compassion, balance and harmony radiate from this point. This Chakra also nurtures the rarified feeling of unconditional or divine love, love that goes beyond the physical.

Color: Green
Gems: Emerald, Malachite

The Throat Chakra is located in the throat area between one’s chin and the top of the sternum. This Chakra is linked to one’s powers of communication. Through this Chakra, one can realize truth and knowledge; honesty, kindness and wisdom and how these elements can be conveyed through thoughtful speech.

Color: Sky Blue
Gems: Turquoise, Blue Topaz

The Brow Chakra is located in the forehead, right above our eyes. This is also known as the region of the "Third Eye" in Buddhist and other belief systems. This Chakra is related to our perception beyond the physical realm. Intuition, insight, imagination and clairvoyance can all be associated with this Chakra. One can also focus their realization of their own soul, divine wisdom and peace of mind in this point.

Color: Indigo
Gems: Lapiz Lazuli, Sapphire

The Crown Chakra is located at the very top of the head. As one might guess, this Chakra is associated directly with dealings of the mind and spirit. This Chakra is deeply tied to the exploration of one’s consciousness and place in space and time. Oneness with the universe, your spirit and will, inspiration, divine wisdom… all the things that deal with the Higher Self are rooted in this Chakra.

Color: Violet
Gems: Amethyst, Diamond, Quartz Crystal

Last edited by Yarasumi; 12-13-2005 at 04:38 PM.
Yarasumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Mate, your like my meditation brother from another mother lol. Nice stuff
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
beautiful-green-beast
Shiddy-Chicken

beautiful-green-beast is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess the heart chakra would be my most used, since I love green, lol good info though..^^

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us'.
And I'll whisper...no."

-Rorschach
beautiful-green-beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 04:59 PM   #4
corbenk

Great info, much like this chart I got from wikipedia a while ago.

Interestingly enough, a man claims to have developed the third eye, as suc he re named him self Tathagata http://www.members.tripod.com/tathag...#enlightenment

His photograph shows proof.

Wiki site I got the chart from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Last edited by corbenk; 12-13-2005 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:20 PM   #5
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
lol cool.

I knew chakra existed, it does in everyone....but then when Naruto came and they used that word I thought....nah lol
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 07:27 PM   #6
Yarasumi
Academy Student

Yarasumi is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol Im A Meditation brother Sounds Good.
there Will be More Stuff Coming Along tommorow its on every day.
Yarasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:10 PM   #7
g4ara
Chuunin

g4ara is an unknown quantity at this point
how do i activate my chakra ?
Old 12-13-2005, 10:07 PM   #8
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of
Thnxs For The Info. ^^
But Lik G4ara Said ' How Do You Activate Your Chalkra?'
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 PM   #9
corbenk

The same way you reach enlightenment, meditation and concentration. You wouldn't be able to do and amazing shit, but you would be a much wiser person
Old 12-14-2005, 12:21 AM   #10
g4ara
Chuunin

ohhh .. i thought if i can active my chakra , i can walk on water !! so i can walk to others county such as japan , usa , uae , and bla bla bla and meet all of u
Old 12-14-2005, 12:35 AM   #11
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
cool.. yellow, that's what i have most....lol and g4ara, ur so funny...

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 12:39 AM   #12
g4ara
Chuunin

haha.... but i really mean it .... dont need to buy planes ticket .... very cheap way of transportation ....
Old 12-14-2005, 10:47 PM   #13
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of
Hope To Meet You Soon! ^^
LOLZ
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 02:00 AM   #14
g4ara
Chuunin

ok . ill be walking form malaysia to your place soon !
Old 12-15-2005, 03:07 AM   #15
t3talb
Academy Student

t3talb is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats deep man...
t3talb is offline   Reply With Quote