Hitman Reborn 364 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Hitman Reborn 364

http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...orn/65593366/1

Another great chapter, the last page I had mixed feelings over though sadly, I mean it will be awesome but I was kinda hoping there would be a chapter were just all teams fought one another in the same spot.

Any guesses on who you think will be elimanted ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road
Re: Hitman Reborn 364

Nice, things look like they'll be getting serious as expected. Also, nice Fran appearance and a look into Team Verde's day.

As for who gets eliminated, I'm thinking Iemitsu definitely, and either Xanxus or Enma's team.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OiB View Post
Nice, things look like they'll be getting serious as expected. Also, nice Fran appearance and a look into Team Verde's day.

As for who gets eliminated, I'm thinking Iemitsu definitely, and either Xanxus or Enma's team.
Why would Iemitsu's team get eliminated? He has a pretty good team with him and he's pretty strong himself seeing that he's second in command of Vongola to the Ninth.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
OiB (12-03-2011)
Old 12-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #4
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

True, was only basing it on the fact that his team was smaller in numbers for some reason.

He certainly still has to stick around to make sure Tsuna gets serious.

I'd imagine Verde's team might get eliminated somehow in Iemitsu's place.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well to be honest I think the Team to be elimanated first will be Team Simon, before you comment hear me out. The last Arc basically showed us all of there powers except the guy who was taken over by Daemon Spade, but theres enough time to show his skills.

But back to main point, we have seen all of there skills and there has been no hint that they have anything new to show us like the other teams. Plus thanks to Team Skull we found out about the 'present' and what it can do so they have already shown us that.

Team Mammon - Has new vongola rings and new box weapons

Team Verde - We know they have Fran now, and Verde mentioned he has new machines or boxes for them.

Team Fon - Hard to say as we have seen Hibari skills but hes one of those characters who you dont give a crap he just kicks ass.

Team Conollello - They have lost two members which is surprising but I dont think they will be elimanted first as they have Tsuna's dad, still need to see him go full out.

Team Reborn - Well main team and also still havent seen Reborn true form so thats about said it.

But I could be wrong here but lets just wait and see next week.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote