The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 05-20-2006, 11:23 PM   #16
yeds
Academy Student

yeds is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Big Bang Theory

I'm just confused about the time span. How could 7 days be equal to like a billion years or something???
yeds is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #17
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Yeds: In the bible, I believe it states that the world was created in 7 days. Not the entire universe. The world ≠ The universe. And the Earth was created pretty quickly, theoretically.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:05 AM   #18
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu
I was wondering what people thought about the Big bang theory, i personally do not believe that the entire universe could have been created by one big ass Explosion, it jsut doent make any sense i think we were put here by a greater being but this isn treally about whether or not we were put here by someone, but whther or not you belive this big bang theory.
yeah... same here bro...
well, i dont think we humans have that knowlegde to know whether the earth came from the BB theory or not. afterall, its just a theory...

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:50 PM   #19
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149
yeah... same here bro...
well, i dont think we humans have that knowlegde to know whether the earth came from the BB theory or not. afterall, its just a theory...
"Just a theory..."

No, it is not just a "theory" by the english definition. By the scientific definition, it is a theory.

English definition: An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

Scientific definition: A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
*dictionary.com

Please don't get the two confused. It makes you look incredibly uninformed. Now, tell me what's wrong with saying that God created the Big Bang? As science can't explain what was there before the big bang (not yet at least. The m-theory explains it somewhat).
Old 05-26-2006, 10:38 PM   #20
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Actually yeah, science CAN explain what was there before the Big Bang. But if I told you that what we currently call space was nothing, you won't successfully picture it in your head. It was not time and space. It was not even a 5th dimension to it. It did not even have 0 dimensions. It. Was. NOTHING. ...Except a tiny, infinitly small speck that contained SOMETHING.

Use Wikipedia for a brief guide.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:30 PM   #21
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Well, I read that from somewhere (on wikipedia, for that matter). Ah, and here's where I read it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic...f_the_Big_Bang (towards the bottom, it says science can't properly describe the universe before plank time)

About extra dimensions, you've heard of the m-theory correct? I saw some documentary that explained the 11th dimension. In the 11th dimension there are infinite universes, and when two universes simply touch each other,
the immense energy creates a universe. So technically, we're living in a multiverse. And this somewhat explains what was before the big bang. Hm, I'm might be a little iffy on this, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Ninja48; 05-27-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:09 PM   #22
genji
Academy Student

genji is an unknown quantity at this point

One bang that could create a new universe splitting neutron,quarks etc.It happens like chains.If we understand how it is done carefully and find all the facts about it,it seems to be very logical.
But,i still belive in my own which god started the whole thing.It's just my opinion.It's still rasional to me.

~"Idiots that joins forum only to add posts and achieve new ranks,only deserves to go to hell"~
genji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:31 AM   #23
uchiha`itachi

i have to learn about the big bang theory but i don't believe in it cuz science wants to prove everything and that we were evolved from monkeys and damn to me they r wrong i think that god made everything sorry to go holy thats not my thing lol
Old 06-09-2006, 07:54 AM   #24
genji
Academy Student

About the theory of monkey into humans,don't trust it.How could a noble human formed from a monkey,an animal.That's just a stupid theory.

~"Idiots that joins forum only to add posts and achieve new ranks,only deserves to go to hell"~
Old 06-09-2006, 12:45 PM   #25
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

^Hm, isn' t there already an evolution thead? Anyway, judged by your comments, you don't know enough about the theory of evolution to argue against it. First of all, we never evolved from monkeys; we evolved from the same ancestors of monkeys. Second, it's not "just a theory".

Once again:
Quote:
English definition: An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.;

Scientific definition: A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
*dictionary.com
I would continue to go in depth, but this isn't the proper thread :P
Old 06-10-2006, 03:50 AM   #26
genji
Academy Student

Say all you want.No matter what you say,i've read a thousand story about the theories and facts about science including the theory about this evolution stuff.I can't remember anything about this theory anymore.Oh yea..isn't this about big bang.
And here you are accusing me that i don't no something about it.What is this called again...yeah..FORUM...where other people give opinions and other people respect it.I know i'm a newbie dude,you don't have to show your "kindess" showng what limited knowlegde is.
If you wanna show that you're genius,you're supposed respect other opinions and don't find what other people did wrong.End of story.Goodbye.

To make this thing not spamming.I do NOT believe in the Big bang theory.It just sounds logical.There...happy.

Old 06-10-2006, 11:37 AM   #27
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

No, he doesn't have to respect your opinion. That's why we're in the DEBATE forum. If you cannot back up your opinion with facts, logic, and some semblance of reasoning, then you don't belong here. You'd belong in Chit-Chat.

Get back on topic guys.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 06-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #28
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji
Say all you want.No matter what you say,i've read a thousand story about the theories and facts about science including the theory about this evolution stuff.I can't remember anything about this theory anymore.Oh yea..isn't this about big bang.
And here you are accusing me that i don't no something about it.What is this called again...yeah..FORUM...where other people give opinions and other people respect it.I know i'm a newbie dude,you don't have to show your "kindess" showng what limited knowlegde is.
If you wanna show that you're genius,you're supposed respect other opinions and don't find what other people did wrong.End of story.Goodbye.

To make this thing not spamming.I do NOT believe in the Big bang theory.It just sounds logical.There...happy.
I'm not supposed to find what other people say wrong? I take it that you thought I commented on your post to make you look bad. Just because I found something you said was wrong, doesn't mean I tried to disrespect you. DarkAztek explained the rest of what I would say about opinions and forums. And just to make things clear, I don't disrespect you for being new. At all.

Well, anyway, I'd like to ask, why don't you believe in the Big Bang Theory?
Old 06-11-2006, 02:20 AM   #29
genji
Academy Student

Ok,ok..gomenasai...i'm a muslim dude.If i were talking about my religion in this topic,you know what happens...some people just can't stand talking about it...so...i'm giving my opinion in a logical and rasional way without inserting any religion stuff in it.It's just my opinion.
If you don't like it,just ignore the post dude.And who's this aztec guy who came outta no where....i was talking to ninja48.Anyway,tanx to ninja48 coz you replyed in a good way.Gomenasai,gomenasai,gomenasai to ninja48.
Anyway,in my religion,they say human aren't born from animal or evolve from it.Again,i don't want to talk about it.

Old 06-11-2006, 11:11 AM   #30
DarkAztek
Sand Man

I'm the super moderator here. Great job spamming. Again. If you have a problem with how things are run, you PM me about it instead of creating another useless post. If I catch you at this again, you'll get a temp ban.