The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 06-11-2006, 12:16 PM   #31
Kazuki Fuchoin
Academy Student

Kazuki Fuchoin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Big Bang Theory

Anime caused it.

j/k Im so sorry I just really wanted to say that. xP

But really I have a of books that explain that to me. I believe the world and us came to be by a collection of rock and gases being drawn together by very strong gravity. They pushed and pulled until it burst. Thus causing the Big Bang.

Reading from a text book o.o

Old 06-11-2006, 01:35 PM   #32
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Eh? You're talking about the solar system being created right? Not the entire universe. Gases and rocks didn't exist at the time of the big bang.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #33
sakubo14
Genin

Location: i live behind micky dees.....i get all the old food
sakubo14 is an unknown quantity at this point

they said on the history channel(yes i watch the history channel)that the big bag is when some planet much bigger than the sun runs out of energy and impodes.and then the pieces of the planet some how create planets

and alway forgive spelling if its wrong thats my worst subject
sakubo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #34
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

The... history channel? Talking about science? Okay, thats strange.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_bang_theory

Here you go. That's the big bang theory.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:23 AM   #35
genji
Academy Student

genji is an unknown quantity at this point

Me agree with sakubo14 and kazuki.What i read that the big bang starts with an explosion and the explosion creates pieces of rocks and then...starts the life which i'm to lazy to quote facts to show you guys about big bang but luckily ninja48 always quotes.HHmm..end of story.
@Ninja48: One more thing,other then links from wiki,don't you have pics or more facts from other links.(Dude,i love this topic)

~"Idiots that joins forum only to add posts and achieve new ranks,only deserves to go to hell"~
genji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:36 AM   #36
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

The big bang theory probably the scientist copy from ancient chinese who said in the begining the ying and yang are one and heaven and earth are one until something happen(can't remember) and it explode causing it to split.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:33 AM   #37
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
they said on the history channel(yes i watch the history channel)that the big bag is when some planet much bigger than the sun runs out of energy and impodes.and then the pieces of the planet some how create planets
No. Planets don't just implode. Stars, however, can. Stars can do a number of things at their deaths which help to create new stars and planets. Any basic earth science class would teach you these facts.

kluang, I'm pretty sure that modern astrophysicists did not "rip off" ancient Chinese lore. They used mathematical equations, took the information that we do know, usedf a lot of logic, tested hypothesis, and etc. in order to come up with such a theory.

If you want more information about the Big Bang, I suggest using Google.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #38
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji
Me agree with sakubo14 and kazuki.What i read that the big bang starts with an explosion and the explosion creates pieces of rocks and then...starts the life which i'm to lazy to quote facts to show you guys about big bang but luckily ninja48 always quotes.HHmm..end of story.
@Ninja48: One more thing,other then links from wiki,don't you have pics or more facts from other links.(Dude,i love this topic)
Are you saying Wikipedia is a bad source? Well then:
http://www.umich.edu/~gs265/bigbang.htm

Another source. I don't know where you guys are getting rocks and things colliding to make a "big bang", because that isn't the big bang theory. The big bang theory is when something massively small suddenly exploded. What happened immediately afterwards was the formation of subatomic particles (quarks, leptons, etc). Then, protons and atoms began to form (simple atoms, such as hydrogen). 400,000 million years later, stars began to form. And even later, finally, rocks and planets were created. The big bang created rocks and "planets bigger than the sun," these things didn't create the big bang.

However, rocks and gases colliding under pressure created the solar system. I'm guessing some of you are confusing the big bang theory with this theory.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:13 AM   #39
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

teh string theory explains it all

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:14 AM   #40
destructioninjalloy
Genin

destructioninjalloy is an unknown quantity at this point

now my head is banging..!
destructioninjalloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:43 AM   #41
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Since I'm two more years knowledged on this subject, I believe I have a rough clue on what the hell this thing is about. (It's a really interesting theory once you get the grits and bacon of it.)

So like, there was this infitesimally small, infinitely dense particle smaller than the smallest part of an atom, which held all the mass of the universe inside of it. The four forces of nature (strong and weak nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravity) held this particle together, then, for whatever reason unbeknowest to man, these force just stopped working for the tiniest instant of instances and whoosh--matters comes flying out of that bad boy.

So that's the Big Bang Theory as I know it. Everything after that is a seperate matter. So, to understand this theory, you should really look at quantum physics and shit. Crazy junk like that. Prepare for mindfuck.

/epicbumpduece

Last edited by Trey; 08-08-2008 at 03:47 AM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote