The Uchiha Clan FC - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-05-2006, 04:36 PM   #91
sasuke's awesome
Academy Student

sasuke's awesome is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Uchiha Clan FC

yea i think itachi wanted his brother to get stronger so he could be a good opponet
sasuke's awesome is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2006, 07:08 PM   #92
uchiha`itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze
so in the beginning Itachi already knew or sensed that Sasuke will grow to be stronger or as strong as him?

but so upsetting to kill your own family just to gain power.. i think it was out of hate also for tying Itachi down and all the rules to follow... can do this and cant do that etc...Or mayb he didnt want pple in his own clan hunting him down when he left and turned evil..so he killed them off first...
well he didn't sensed it really he just knew just he lived with him. like he saw that sasuke wanted to be stronger then him every time he saw him or heard of him. itachi was very well known in the clan he was an exrodinary genius he become an anbu team leader at the age of 10 thats crazy and he graduated the acedemy at 5 or 8 i can't remember excatly but at a young age. like wen sasuke age wen the clan was still alive in the acedemy he already graduated and i think passed the chuunin exam as well but i could be wrong on that. sasuke wanted to become stronger then itachi cuz everyone would talk about him and say how great he is and that everyone expects him to be like itachi including his father and sasuke keeps trying every single time and he would train harder. itachi saw that in him and killed everyone except for him. like sasuke didn't want to be in his shadow he wanted to become his own person and become stronger than itachi.

now with killing his family and clan. he killed them just to kill them i bet or just to see how strong he is compare to everyone in the clan. the only way he could acquired the mankeyou sharigan is to kill his close friend that was like another brother like i have said be4. like he had to kill a bond like what sasuke and naruto had like that kind of bond. plus maybe itachi thought that the clan was like tieing him down as well. he didn't really care about the clan to say the least. wen the other anbu members came to itachi's house, itachi knew what is up and the members said that one of the other members died and that was the night where itachi killed his friend and made it look like a suidice. and wen itachi got angry at them cause they accused him and he said some stuff and his dad came and said that this is enough like they were about to fight. wen itachi was done with his speech he threw a kunai blade at the uchiha clan symbol and left and that was a day be4 he went a killed the clan. he wouldn't care if the clan came looking for him cause he would just kill them off 3 by 3 or 5 if they r anbu squads. plus he could just copy all their jutsu and acquired more jutsu simple as that. but another thought that came to mind maybe he want to kill the clan because he didn't like what the clan was leading into or like he didn't like being ordered around by his father because his father was head of the uchiha police department or something like that. his father would inform him about the meetings and like he would say practice this and that wen he was younger i be
Old 05-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #93
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i see i see.. thanks for that...sometimes i think its such a waste that so many of these geniuses become evil geniuses..

i think Itachi's dad kinda knew/felt that Itachi would b evil.. mayb thats y he put so many restrictions on Itachi and drove Itachi to even kill his own parents..

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #94
uchiha`itachi

i don't think his father was like a determine man and since the uchiha clan was like a noble clan in the konoha village, and since his dad is like a leader of like the uchiha police station that he just wanted itachi to follow in his footsteps cuz he knew he was amazing and he wanted his talent in good use i bet
Old 05-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #95
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

I mean i know that Itachi wanted to test his powers but COME ON!!! We're talking about the people who gave this guy life!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #96
bloodreapress
Jounin

Location: Everywhere at anytime I can see whatever is going on
bloodreapress is an unknown quantity at this point

You haven't heard about Esmie Tseng, have you...? Google her.

@uchiha
Wow, great contribution to the convo! Although some of your info is inaccurate, your message was true, and although I haven't changed my mind, I agree.

I don't think that Itachi saved Sasuke because he though Sasuke would go strong. It was probably because he actually loved Sasuke. (I'm an Uchihacest fangirl).
EDIT
How's the new ava?

bloodreapress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:58 PM   #97
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

Youre back!!!!!!!

I love ur ava by the way!
Old 05-07-2006, 01:19 PM   #98
bloodreapress
Jounin

Thank you! I didn't make this one though, I found it.

Old 05-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #99
uchiha`itachi

yeah i know some of it was inaccurate cuz i don't know every detail and thanks as well reapress. and sweet ava too pretty funny
Old 05-07-2006, 08:57 PM   #100
bloodreapress
Jounin

*friends uchiha'itachi in sig*
How'd you guys like the new chappie?
[SPOILER]
Honestly, it looked like Sai was about to rape Sasuk with those snake-things. And I'm still doubtful that Sai's good...but at least he's cute when he smiles >.>[/SPOILER]

Old 05-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #101
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

Bloodreapress: since ur co-owner now you'll be able to let people in the fc while im not around. (and saskatu)

and wat's a chappie????
Old 05-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #102
uchiha`itachi

yeah i was wonder about that too, what is a chappie and sweet im a friend to bloodreapress. i don't know what is sai's intentions either i don't know if he is good or still waiting to assassinate sasuke
Old 05-08-2006, 09:42 PM   #103
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

same here^^
Old 05-09-2006, 02:32 AM   #104
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

not to sound n00bish, but... who's sai?

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:21 PM   #105
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

If u read the manga, he is a ninja who just recently joined oro's side