SOTW #8 Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
SOTW #8 Voting

The voting sorry its a bit late

Judges you know who you are I cant be botherd to find the list and copy it in right now

Contestants: 8

*fire*:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1141/gundam24yy.png

Offthechain2:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6647/gundam0st.jpg

Matonly1T:

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/7894/cotw8gundamsigcopy7ld.png

Uchiha1412Toshi:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1380/gundamn2copy1be.jpg

Old 04-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #2
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Kyuubi Kid:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/tw573/gundamcopy.png

Wave:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8201/strikepsd3mn.png

Goku100:

http://i2.tinypic.com/ve7iw0.png

Ninja48:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9796/gundam0ns.png
Old 04-15-2006, 02:51 PM   #3
Matsuo
Chuunin

Matsuo is on a distinguished roadMatsuo is on a distinguished road
Ninja48: Would of been a hot tag if you added a line stroke or something on the right and used a different font, but otherwise I love the stock and the bg. =]

Wave: I always loved how you blurred your stocks and made the bgs match them. The only thing I don't like is the typo.

*fire*: Good color choices and bg. I like the Gundam stock too, but I don't think you should have blended it that way for some reason. =/

Old 04-16-2006, 12:34 PM   #4
Demi-God
BEST

[1]: *fire* :
I liek the background on it and the stock really suits it, the text could us a little bit of work though.

[2]: Kyuubi Kid :
Really liking this, its simpel and the text isnt that bad although the stock could use a little bit of work.

[3]: Wave :
The Bg and the vector is pretty good and the effect on the stock is good, but i think it would look better if the stock was bigger and covered mroe space.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:39 PM   #5
Loner
Academy Student

Loner is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Wave : I love your background, it goes well with your choice of stock.
2.*fire* Your background captivate me, its awesome. Don't like your choice of font much.
3.Kyuubi Kid : Pinkness! Pretty basic but it works =)
Old 04-16-2006, 12:50 PM   #6
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
sorry, im just gonna place names, ive got some shit to take care of, i'll come bakc later and edit it and say why i voted for the three.

Goku100
Uchiha1412Toshi
Offthechain2

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Old 04-20-2006, 01:40 PM   #7
Rurouni-Jin
Hitokiri

Rurouni-Jin is an unknown quantity at this point
Fire- Due to the fact it has the gundam feel in battle looks like vulcan cannon shells coming down excelent effect.

Wave- Also kept the gundam feel to it as if being targeted, your focal point stands more then the rest due to the well placed vectoring. You pulled off the tech style to its potential.

Kyuubi Kid- Simplicity at its best, well use of c4d render and lighting effects.

To use downloaded brushes is a sin. God shall smite thee and impose the will of the graphic artists.
Apocalypse: 66:61
"Make Way For The Bad Guy" -Scarface
Sigs Made By Me - Rurouni-Jin A.K.A Saiya-Jin
Old 04-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #8
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of
Wave> the stock goes well with the bg ^^

Offthechain2> the sig is not that bad it's simple and nice

Ninja48> bg is simple it would've been better if it was something else that suits gundam but overall it's nice
Old 04-20-2006, 08:26 PM   #9
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Umm... I thought we have judges?
Why are Rurouni, Sakura, and ino voting......? :confuzzled:

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 04-20-2006, 08:31 PM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
1-Kyuubi Kid:awesome, simple...i like that, since the gundams are so detailed and complex, the simple bg makes it stand out a lot^^

2-Ninja48: same as KK's but the pattern in the back looks wierd, flowers?O.o...

3-Matonly1T:could have been better, but it gives me the illusion that he(?) is slashing at us with a fiery attack, i like

good work overall everyone^^
Old 04-21-2006, 11:36 AM   #11
Demi-God
BEST

-closed-

Toshi - Sakura and Rurouni Jin are the new judges, sicne this time i made the voting thread late I thought that it would be fair to give the judges tiem to vote...those that didnt anyways.
Closed Thread