Fillers to not end at 182?! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 04-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #31
ricey
Academy Student

ricey is an unknown quantity at this point
well form what i heard the guy that draws the manga and the place that draws the cartoon are in bad terms right now , so with out luck there wont be anymore naruto
ricey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 12:59 AM   #32
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
alright, where did u come from and what do u want...ur gonna get flammed by some idiot and he's gonna get banned and its going to be all ur fault..
first of all, when u say "the guy that draws the manga" we're not going to take u seriously. second of all, u say "manga place".. at least figure it out.
and then u say "with out luck" , what is that supposed to mean "without luck there wont be anymore naruto". from what i read u dont know sh__T

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:00 AM   #33
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricey
well form what i heard the guy that draws the manga and the place that draws the cartoon are in bad terms right now , so with out luck there wont be anymore naruto
"The guy." "The Cartoon"..........

Do you even know their names? XD
That alone proves that you're a lying newb.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:11 AM   #34
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricey

Haha what a newb. Funny comin from a guy with 1 post.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 11:22 AM   #35
smexykage-sama
Genin

smexykage-sama is an unknown quantity at this point
I heared that too, that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot are having an arguement over Part II which resulted in (accordingly) Pierrot not getting the licence to animate Part II. But...I highly doubt that since the Japanese public were already able to download wallpapers for their mobile from the Japanese Shonen Jump-mobilesite with screenshots of a Part II Gaara taken from something that obviously looks like the anime. So it's probably bollocks anyways.

They also say that the fillers will continue untill August, I actually believe that. They said before they would end in spring...but that came probably out of their ass...and hey, what's better to let Part 2 start at Episode 200? I won't go in details how low the anime Naruto might have sunk for that purpose...but...well..
smexykage-sama is offline   Reply With Quote