What Do guys Want? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:49 PM   #16
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about
i have had a girl come up to me well not directly, but she does like me. at the time i was intrested in someone else but now the girl that likes me knows i like her now. (since she has a boyfriend, and its not going good cause the guy is being an ass, she is going to end it with him) she said that she wants a guy that can get in a car with his friends and have fun withou breaking the law (thas me.)
i just act normal and make her laugh, i talk to her about naruto (she watches it to) i help her on her artwork (we are in the same art class).

but what i want in a girl is she has to look good, not like a supermodel, but a decent good, not ugly. have to have a sence of humor and not be serious all the time. she has to be able have fun and live allitle.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2006, 11:53 PM   #17
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Theres two kind of girls guys like. 1. A easy girl, guys should know what i mean. But when us guys want a relationship we want a girl who likes what we do, and personality couldn't hurt.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:59 PM   #18
zabuzakakashi
Academy Student

zabuzakakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
we want...sumone who has a "fine body", i mean, thats wat we're really looking for, a "fine body" and i can't believe i'm the first one whos said that
Old 04-20-2006, 12:06 AM   #19
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about
yea thats good but your not always going to find someon with a fine body. so thats why some guys go for the ones with not hot, but cute body (the girl i like is shorter than me and is 'cute', but she is pretty. i dont like the uglies or the fatties (ewwwww)

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 04-20-2006, 12:23 AM   #20
ddt705
Chuunin

ddt705 is an unknown quantity at this point
im in a relationship right now. she fitted into my category:

1. nice
2. cute
3. smart
4. a little younger than me
5. will listen to anything i say
6. cares about me

i can just keep on going man...these girls are hard to find in life...this girl i think is gona be my true love XP. everyone said that me and her make a cute couple XPP

i hate her...yet...i still miss her...
ddt705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:26 AM   #21
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Depends what you say to the guy when you go up to talk to him. And don't give up. You have to build a relationship if there isn't one already.
Take for instance your friends. You have a relationship that was built from the moment of introduction.
You must also do the same for your boyfriend.
And if you say Hi and they don't bother to really talk to you, then maybe they don't really care to get to know you. If you really like that person, than i suggest you make the effort FOR them. Instead of them getting to know you, get to know them first. When they know your interests, then you can ask their interests, and it will roll from there.
From past experience, I've grown to not like a relationship with a guy to start bf/gf right from the start, or even a few weeks after meeting.
I like my relationships to actually be someone I can call a friend.
And like Tapioca said; BE YOURSELF.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:48 AM   #22
itachi_11
Chuunin

itachi_11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabuzakakashi
we want...sumone who has a "fine body", i mean, thats wat we're really looking for, a "fine body" and i can't believe i'm the first one whos said that

because not everyone here is as shallow as you are, or rather we would like to think were not.

itachi_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:57 AM   #23
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
for everyone still in highschool, getting girlfriends and boyfriends is a waste of time. you spend everything , money, time, wtvr, and barely gain...unless u can prove me wrong...you have no idea if this person will stay with u, and if he or she does leave, then ur lonely again (if that was the reason u got a bf, or gf)...and doesnt it seriously get in the way of studying and stuff like college prep?

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:10 AM   #24
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
for everyone still in highschool, getting girlfriends and boyfriends is a waste of time. you spend everything , money, time, wtvr, and barely gain...unless u can prove me wrong...you have no idea if this person will stay with u, and if he or she does leave, then ur lonely again (if that was the reason u got a bf, or gf)...and doesnt it seriously get in the way of studying and stuff like college prep?
arnt u still in highschool. thas why i didnt worry about a relationship until now, since next year is my last year of highschool. naa i dont think a gf will get in the way of studying and stuff like college prep cause they can always help you.

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 04-20-2006, 01:51 AM   #25
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonhacker
Even though I am a guy...I havent really ever had a girl even come up to me....so I guess im doing something wrong...ohh welll....I would say a guy wants a girl who actually is looking at him as a person not the way he looks or the benefits..
ditto ( this is just for the thing to accept my message :P)
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:54 AM   #26
flame13th
Chuunin

flame13th is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally, I wouldnt recommend you to go out and find a boy. But seriously, there is much more in life than bf and gf. I mean, c'mon, whats the point of having it if you only want to show off. *coughs* Sorry, get too carried away back there.

Anywho, just find someone that is worthy. Not like some jerk like me. Hohohohoho...

|flame's Blog|flame's badguy-inc|flame's deviantArt|flame's Friendster|
flame13th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #27
itachi_11
Chuunin

itachi_11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun

I somewhat agree don't expect to stay with them forever
I'm not a 100% sure about this so don't hold me to it. But i think its something like 90% of relationships that are made in highschool don't last.
Have you ever heard of the Turkey dump (first year students in college or university generally break-up with their highschool sweetheart on thanksgiving)

Last edited by itachi_11; 04-20-2006 at 04:40 PM.
itachi_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:14 PM   #28
Amaterasu
Chuunin

Amaterasu is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree that high school relationships really dont last, i mean theyre nice and theyres a possbility they could last but why go through that if it doesnt, you know im not sure if that phrase, "its better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all" is true, i mean if you think of it rationally it is, but when youre going through a breaku you wish you never met that person.

Amaterasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:39 PM   #29
Nataku
Genin

Nataku is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nataku
HA!!!!I hate it...it can be flush down the toliet for all I care, every single time i thought I loved someone they turned out to be the biggest jerk in the world or just some retard that like some mrs popular!!! I'LL BE SCHREWGE OF LOVE!!!BWAHAHA!!!! And don't even get me started on the whole 'just wait for the right person' thing, it's all aload of crap!!! Mr. Right...i'll go tell him to screw himself!!!
I maybe young but I havn't had much luck in that catagory. Figures...all the boys turn there heads when Mrs big chested walks in the room. Now I know that there are SOME nice guys in the world. But so far in my life...i've met one and i don't like him one bit.
Nataku(not real name)

Ok...so I might have said that, but now I'm lookin for help and I was pissed at a friend. Make sense? Hope it does, any way thanks for all the help people!!!!
What to Be:
Be confident in oneself
Speak up for what thy believe
Lisen to others
Don't be like my sister*snoby or selfcentered*
Guys like shy girls*some with a wild side and others not*
Be caring
Be loving
Hope that's 'bout it oh and
Wait for the right fishy*person*
That's what I got if any one got stuff to add/take away please speak up!
Nataku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #30
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
I DON'T WANT

Lazy girls
Greedy girls
ditzy girls
girls who are stupid
girls who dumb themselfs down for a guy
girls who flirt with guys too much
girls who dress like they flirt with guys too much
girls who smile and act stupid when a boy slaps their ass
girls who are too freaky and bizzaire
prepy girls
girls who think they are better than someone
Anorexic, Belimic or Binge eating disorder girls
Girls with very bad hygene habits(I mean if your a guy, its understandable but a girl? That is just pathetic)
Whores

GIRLS I LIKE

Intelligent girls
Girls who can convey feelings in a appropriate way
Girls who know what the boundries are with other guys
Girls with a sense of Hunor
Girls who don't act mean to people
Girls who love you for who you are, not what you are
Silly girls but not goofy
They know how to have fun (NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT KINDA FUN!)

I hate girls who talk too much about themselfs. I know listening is important but gosh!

WOULD YOU SHUT THE FREAK UP AND BE QUIET FOR A WHILE SO I CAN HAVE SOME PEACE?????? YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING NON-STOP FOR THE LAST FOUR AND A HALF HOURS!!!!!!! SHEESH!!!!!!!!

If I knew you were going to run your mouth this much, I would have not asked you out!

Just don't act ditzy or open and you will be fine around guys!

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote