Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

I am wondering as to why nobody had put this discussion thread up yet, especially Bad Guy, by the way the new avatar is great. Anyways pretty good chapter in my eyes, we find out who wanted to speak to Hitsugaya. She is still just as nieve as always and will hopefully change with sleep. I did like the training between Renji and Sado, and something unexpected but obvious is revealed. I feel so STUPID not realizing it sooner, Sado's powers are that of a hollow. He can in fact call upon a hollow to bond with him and fight, what makes it even worse is that this is further built upon in the anime by the latest episode. I guess with training Sado will eventually be able to bond with the hollow so much that it forms a protective layering around his body similar to how his arm is. That is why Urahara said for Sado to be careful so that the hollow doesn't take control of his body and make him lose control. I thought Urahara was funny as always in this chapter because how he tried to act like he doesn't have a bankai, but then when Renji reminds him that we all know your secret he lets us know basically that his bankai is not one to come out for show.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 04-24-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
aoiroke
Genin
 
aoiroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
aoiroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Hinamori's either been completely brainwashed by Aizen beforehand, or she's trying to make up stupid excuses, because she knows she's too weak to face the truth. Either way, Yamamoto stepped in at the right time.
I wonder if what Renji is so eager to ask is about why Urahara decided to hide the Hougyoku in Rukia.
But if Sado's source of power are indeed hollows, connecting that to what Urahara said before - that Sado and Inoue got powers because they were affected by Ichigo - it would seem that Ichigo had to have some hollow powers in him (or something) while he still had Rukia's and not his own Shinigami powers. So then how come they never surfaced when he was fighting the Menos.
__________________

Last edited by aoiroke; 04-24-2006 at 12:52 PM.
aoiroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:35 PM   #3
MrPwnzerz
ANBU
 
MrPwnzerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Age: 23
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
I CALLED IT. Unfortunately it was on another forum. I said it was going to be Hinamori. Lol. Good chapter, Urahara is a beast.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #4
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Quote:
Sado's powers are that of a hollow. He can in fact call upon a hollow to bond with him and fight, what makes it even worse is that this is further built upon in the anime by the latest episode.
Wait... Why would a hollow help out a human like that? To be honest, I doubt that theory a bit... I really hope it isn't. Does anyone want to take up the challenge for finding evidence that he uses a hollow's powers?


The most exciting part for me was the fact that Urahara revealed that his bankai cannot help anyone. That makes me wonder what it CAN do... It is either incredibly useless (which would be perfectly funny if that indeed was what it is) or it is ridiculously powerful and kills automatically. I doubt it is useless, otherwise he wouldn't have been made a captain. However, I want to see him go toe to toe with Aizen or something. That'd be ish.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 06:10 PM   #5
Kore
Chuunin
 
Kore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 494
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Kore is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm hoping that when sado gets more power...his darn suit will be complete. and it won't look like he's running around with just one sleeve of a track jacket on.
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #6
Hinata_Fan_Boy
Jounin
 
Hinata_Fan_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: California
Age: 25
Posts: 929
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hinata_Fan_Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm that would be nice, but then what would be left for chad. I say he is fully decked out from the waist up and then later on must complete the suit. But heck just having both arms would be so tight.
__________________
I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule
-Randal Graves, Clerks




My Bros:
GaaraoftheDeathSand
shinobixx

My Sisters:
SASUKE GURL
SakuraNC
_hinata_
hinata_tropical

Owner of:
Hyuuga Hinata FC
NaruHina FC


Hinata_Fan_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:27 PM   #7
MrPwnzerz
ANBU
 
MrPwnzerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Age: 23
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata_Fan_Boy
Hmm that would be nice, but then what would be left for chad. I say he is fully decked out from the waist up and then later on must complete the suit. But heck just having both arms would be so tight.
How about 3 arms? =D
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:34 PM   #8
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek
Wait... Why would a hollow help out a human like that? To be honest, I doubt that theory a bit... I really hope it isn't. Does anyone want to take up the challenge for finding evidence that he uses a hollow's powers?


The most exciting part for me was the fact that Urahara revealed that his bankai cannot help anyone. That makes me wonder what it CAN do... It is either incredibly useless (which would be perfectly funny if that indeed was what it is) or it is ridiculously powerful and kills automatically. I doubt it is useless, otherwise he wouldn't have been made a captain. However, I want to see him go toe to toe with Aizen or something. That'd be ish.
There is no definitive evidence on him having hollow powers it is only a theory, one that I am not ready to defend at this time but I will make a note of anyone who would like to debate the issue at a later time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore
i'm hoping that when sado gets more power...his darn suit will be complete. and it won't look like he's running around with just one sleeve of a track jacket on.
I would assume so because there is only so much that he will be able to do with one arm which we saw when he fought a captain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata_Fan_Boy
Hmm that would be nice, but then what would be left for chad. I say he is fully decked out from the waist up and then later on must complete the suit. But heck just having both arms would be so tight.
I think he will need the whole suit to fight some of the stronger hollows or arrancar's down the line. Look how much he struggled fighting a captain that wasn't even serious.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:29 AM   #9
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband
 
#1 Bad Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ATL
Age: 31
Posts: 1,333
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

I was gonna make it but, I figured no one cared anymore lol. good to see we still like Bleach Manga though. Now, lets discuss...

I really really really do not give a damn about Hinamori, and although I probaly could have guessed it was her, I still don't like it. It seems she's still as crazy as ever, but the litttle moment she had with Hitsaguya seemed very important. I don't think the kid stands a chance against Aizen but I can see those 2 going at it one day. Anyways, glad Old Man put her ass to sleep cause she was just wasting my pages with her blabbing. Making her live takes away from Aizen's power/character to me also. Aizen is the Bleach #1 Bad Guy so so to make it look like he can't even chop up a lil girl properly really pisses me off. How she avoided a fatal blow from Aizen 's blade I will never know.

The Chad thing?.....meh, Chad is probaly one of my least favorite characters, next to Quincy. Its cool that he's getting stronger and all but, I just don't care too much. I do however care about whatever it is Rinji wants to ask Sandle Hat. I feel we are going to fianlly learn some very info about Urahara like what the hell is he and/or why he got kicked out of SS and replaced by Mayuri. Two things I wanna know about him right there.

As usual, Orehime is somewhere she is not supposed to be......I can't even imagine what kind of craziness is about to go down in that warehouse now.

All in all, an ok chapter. Im more into the plot now than the character growth so I would have liked to find out more about Aizen or Soul Society or even hear some more about the spirit king. I know we got hat last week but as usual I need more. Not telling us much keeps us comming back so I can't hate on Kabu for that.
__________________




#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:46 AM   #10
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

...We already know why he got kicked out. He broke several rules. That was all explained in the chapter where Aizen appears again and takes the Hou-whatever outta Rukia.

Hinamori "avoided" death because Aizen lazily stabbed her. If he really wanted to make sure she was dead, he easily could have.

I REALLY want to see Urahara's bankai now. I just want to see it tear some shit up. Remember when Ichigo had that conversation with that bald guy about who trained him? He seemed to be very impressed and had a "of course Ichigo is ridiculously strong, he got trained by Urahara!" moment.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:14 AM   #11
SharinganEyes
Chuunin
 
SharinganEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Reading Come Come paradise
Age: 26
Posts: 667
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SharinganEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

LOL...true... ncie chapter....wasn surprised to see hinamori though...still so smitten by aizen... duh
__________________

creator- beautiful green beast
SharinganEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #12
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
kidistight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Northern VA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,691
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
I was gonna make it but, I figured no one cared anymore lol. good to see we still like Bleach Manga though. Now, lets discuss...

I really really really do not give a damn about Hinamori, and although I probaly could have guessed it was her, I still don't like it. It seems she's still as crazy as ever, but the litttle moment she had with Hitsaguya seemed very important. I don't think the kid stands a chance against Aizen but I can see those 2 going at it one day. Anyways, glad Old Man put her ass to sleep cause she was just wasting my pages with her blabbing. Making her live takes away from Aizen's power/character to me also. Aizen is the Bleach #1 Bad Guy so so to make it look like he can't even chop up a lil girl properly really pisses me off. How she avoided a fatal blow from Aizen 's blade I will never know.

The Chad thing?.....meh, Chad is probaly one of my least favorite characters, next to Quincy. Its cool that he's getting stronger and all but, I just don't care too much. I do however care about whatever it is Rinji wants to ask Sandle Hat. I feel we are going to fianlly learn some very info about Urahara like what the hell is he and/or why he got kicked out of SS and replaced by Mayuri. Two things I wanna know about him right there.

As usual, Orehime is somewhere she is not supposed to be......I can't even imagine what kind of craziness is about to go down in that warehouse now.

All in all, an ok chapter. Im more into the plot now than the character growth so I would have liked to find out more about Aizen or Soul Society or even hear some more about the spirit king. I know we got hat last week but as usual I need more. Not telling us much keeps us comming back so I can't hate on Kabu for that.
You know something you are to funny that was the reason I didn't create 223 because I thought interested in Bleach had dried up for some reason. The discussion threads barely have 2 pages worth of discussions.

It's not that he couldn't chop her up it's just the medical team is that good, plus she got almost immediate attention, she is just a waste of space in the manga though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLB0Y
You must be the "Kid" MPwnez mentioned from last week. Good facts and analysis.



I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake



Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #13
idono
Hunter-Nin
 
idono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Malaysia
Age: 23
Posts: 1,216
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
idono is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

yeah i agree
"save aizen"
what the ...
i hope to see more of renji though
i think Sandle Hat is gonna say that chad is a hollow
__________________



~Bad Guys FC member~
.
idono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #14
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo
 
Demonhacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Look Behind you...
Age: 23
Posts: 1,121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts
Re: Bleach Chapter 224 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Im really Glad That Chad is getting stronger (Hes my favorite Character because he reminds me of me) and I cant really care too much for hinamori...I bet shes just gonna go die again...or shes gonna join Aizen.
__________________

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.