WHY no action between naruto and hinata - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-30-2004, 03:55 AM   #1
xratedjm
Genin

xratedjm is an unknown quantity at this point
WHY no action between naruto and hinata

i mean why drag it out show us something a hug or kiss...hes leaving for 3 years and nothin AHHHH its annoying watching and waiting...no hug no kiss...and why does nothing happen cause a pink haired dummy with no real skill so now she has to become a healer.... looks like i gotta watch more inuyasha for love details he even has two..well kinda the same but oh well maybe naruto should get one b4 jiraiya starts looking cute in his eyes
xratedjm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2004, 01:09 PM   #2
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xratedjm
i mean why drag it out show us something a hug or kiss...hes leaving for 3 years and nothin AHHHH its annoying watching and waiting...no hug no kiss...and why does nothing happen cause a pink haired dummy with no real skill so now she has to become a healer.... looks like i gotta watch more inuyasha for love details he even has two..well kinda the same but oh well maybe naruto should get one b4 jiraiya starts looking cute in his eyes
Dude stuff happens it just moves very slowly because this is a smaller story in the big picture, they have begun making things happen between them. Hinata gave Naruto the medicine to heal himself with, she gave him the vote of confidence when he was leaving to go enter the second round of the one on one tournament. Also she didn't want to say anything to him before he left, because she was still kind of broken up after seeing him in the hospital, eventhough she probably saw all of like 10 mintues of him being hurt the way he heals. I think something that will happen once Naruto comes back after 3 years is that he is going to see a new and physically improved Hinata. I think that she will have a more becoming haircut, the body will be grown up since we can assume that they will be mid to late teens in 3 years. I think she will be hotter than Sakura when naruto gets back. In closing though just relax dude I like how they are taking things slow, because it drives me crazy that everyone else seems to know except for his clueless self.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 10:58 PM   #3
Krazykidpsx
Genin

Krazykidpsx is an unknown quantity at this point
He should have atleast visited her instead of have her watch him from behind a pole.

Its sad, he should have like visited the hyuga family and give hinata a big kiss and a hug and watch her faint from over exitement. (heheheh ::waves jiraiya flags:

but noooo. naruto = dumb when it comes down to love life.

he knows sakura will never give him any.

He knows Hinata is madly in love with him.

But the creator doesnt want anything to happen (prolly later though, when he draws her with big jugs and a nicer hair cut.) only the creator nows what he or she will do with their work.

..::'~'~'~' Member of the Summoning FC '~'~'~'::..
Krazykidpsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 01:44 AM   #4
itachi41
Chuunin

Location: I'm training at Mt Fuji and will kill anyone who disturbs me!Find me by all means!
itachi41 is an unknown quantity at this point
He knows Hinata is madly in love with him.

really ? i didnt know dat naruto realises that hinata is having a crush on him maybe the creator of naruto (forgets his name) is a blockhead ... haven know what love is ... so dats why there is no love action up till now ...
Old 12-31-2004, 02:02 AM   #5
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, there should be more things coming up from naruto and hinata. To me, they are the pair that will last. The story writor should develop some story on this two. lol
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:12 AM   #6
kazu_chan
ANBU

kazu_chan is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i dont THINK they ever told us that naruto knows but i think he kinda gets it that hinata likes him....well we will see after the three years r up cant wait..!!!

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>
kazu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 06:19 AM   #7
Dint
Genin

Dint is an unknown quantity at this point
I like those two together.. Hope something will happen after those three years..
Old 12-31-2004, 09:20 AM   #8
laker
Genin

laker is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldn't mind seeing them together and hope that they do get together
Old 12-31-2004, 11:33 AM   #9
Kyuubipandorachan
Genin

Kyuubipandorachan is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto didn't know that Hinata is having a crush on him. But, if you made all those kissing scene, what will the show be? Not everyone like it. And the target of this show is children. But, this couple is interesting.

Kyuubipandorachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 03:30 PM   #10
mo0nlight
Genin

mo0nlight is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Dude stuff happens it just moves very slowly because this is a smaller story in the big picture, they have begun making things happen between them. Hinata gave Naruto the medicine to heal himself with, she gave him the vote of confidence when he was leaving to go enter the second round of the one on one tournament. Also she didn't want to say anything to him before he left, because she was still kind of broken up after seeing him in the hospital, eventhough she probably saw all of like 10 mintues of him being hurt the way he heals. I think something that will happen once Naruto comes back after 3 years is that he is going to see a new and physically improved Hinata. I think that she will have a more becoming haircut, the body will be grown up since we can assume that they will be mid to late teens in 3 years. I think she will be hotter than Sakura when naruto gets back. In closing though just relax dude I like how they are taking things slow, because it drives me crazy that everyone else seems to know except for his clueless self.
ireally agreee with ya its aboslotly gonna say the same lol but ithink she will really change after 3 yearz she will be hotter than sakura!!cant waitt awww iam getting crazyy how hinata gonna cconfuss her love to naruto and what naruto will do!!!
mo0nlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 03:59 PM   #11
Kyuubi Naruto
Academy Student

Kyuubi Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
The fact that they are 13 does stand out...
Kyuubi Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 04:21 PM   #12
Krazykidpsx
Genin

Krazykidpsx is an unknown quantity at this point
remember episode 59 i belive.

were he and hinata meet up at the training area.

well she preaty much pours some of her heart out and you can tell naruto realizes this.

and remember the last things he says.

that he thought of her as a really dark shy and wierd person but now that he knows her a bit more she is a person he likes.

it goes to show, naruto knows, only hes a bit dumb.

..::'~'~'~' Member of the Summoning FC '~'~'~'::..
Krazykidpsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:13 PM   #13
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont think that they'll ever get togethor. Hiashi will probably have Hinata marry someone from the Hyuuga Clan to keep their bloodline strong, especially if she's gonna be the next leader. She'll have to produce the next heir and I think that Hiashi will want him/her to be all Hyuuga and not half demon.

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:28 PM   #14
kakashi2010
Chuunin

kakashi2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
naruto is waiting for the right moment to ask hinata out on a date.
Old 12-31-2004, 10:36 PM   #15
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Mainly because Hinata is obviously the shiest person on the face of the planet, and the chances of her going up to Naruto and saying "Hey, wanna make out?" aren't very high. Where as Naruto hasn't matured to that age where he can notice ANY sexual attraction between any member of the opposite sex. He thinks he likes Sakura because she's pretty? I don't know...Something like that >.<

It'll be funny watching those to finally get together XP But for now, I'm sorry but there probably won't be "action" between those two for a while.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote