Illegal Imigrants - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 05-16-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
Illegal Imigrants

What are some of your views and opinions about legal immigrants coming into the United States and should all the 2 million illegal mexicans be given citizenship?

I feel that illegal imigrants should be dealt with in a harsh manor concerning them coming in without the right papers. There are many mexicans that came over the boarder with the right papers and did it legally. They had to do the work to get the citizenship and the right to live in this country. If the illegal aliens get citizenship then that is like a slap in the face to the ones who did it the right why. Why should you be rewarded for breaking the law? You don't see me giving robbers the money they stole as a reward.

Plus when a illegal pregant woman has a baby, then it becomes a citizen. That is a problem. What if this kid happens to get sick? His parents are illegal so he can't possibly have insurance! Guess what is going to happen? We are going to spend our hard earn money for people's wrong doing.

Feel free to disagree if you please.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2006, 06:01 PM   #2
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: Illegal Imigrants

Lol sheik, making all illegal immigrants would solve the second problem you brought up.

Some of these immigrants have been living n the USA for a long time and have lived an honest life. Why should they be punished? It is true that some people did come in with the right pappers, but soem people were too poor or in too desperate of a situation.

Not ALL immigrants should be made legal, but it would take to long to weed out the good and bad people... This way is just easier.

My solution: Make all immigrants in the USA right now, legal and from here on in make it nearly impossible for these illegal immigrants to come in.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:38 PM   #3
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

I would like to point out that they already tried that.

Yeah, I really do not have an opinion on this matter. I would like to throw in that they became bankrupt because of NAFTA (I am not saying this is the only reason). And the only reason that they are here is because companies hire them.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com

Last edited by flareofdragon; 05-16-2006 at 06:50 PM.
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:45 PM   #4
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I know a family of illegal immigrants, that go to our church. They escaped out of China... or Taiwan... or some country in Asia, to come here. They have 2 children, and their 2nd child was going to be killed, because having a second child wasn't allowed (or so i heard). Both of their children are smart, and I see alot of potential as people in them.
I believe it's wrong to leave a country illegally... But I think it's even more wrong to take the life of a baby, who has not even had the chance to live.

I don't know about illegal immigration from Mexico... and I don't know the situation of that... So i can't judge or say much about that.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:43 AM   #5
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
And the only reason that they are here is because companies hire them.
I have a way to solve that too! Make companies pay the immigrants the same wages as everybody else. Immigrants wont nessacary always get these jobs and thus have less of a reason to emigrate to the US
Old 05-17-2006, 12:05 PM   #6
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Illegal Imigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf
i think people should have the same rights as others if the flee from their country for something like this, im not sure if they still do this in japan but they also had been taking certain kids from their homes by the government to turn them into geishan hookers, now if someone tried to come to my house and take my child away like that i wonder how much money i would spend on ammunition >_>, when something like this happens, or when a family is trying to flee from what they might call a hell, where else do they have? the us is SUPPOSED to be the "land of opportunity" yea they could wait if they wanted to watch someone die or someone they loved be taken away, to me if they move for a reason such as this its bold and a perfectly plauseable reason, but if your just moving because you want to.. now thats just being selfish.
Where the hell did you get "Geishan Hookers" from? And of course they don't do that in Japan anymore!

I think that they should make all illegal imigrant legal. They came from a shitty country to start a new live for their families, but they didn't have anough money to aply for citizenship, because they are poor and when they came to this country they are still poor. Why? Because they don't have citizenship. Who would heir a 42 year old Cuban woman who can only speak a few words and phrases English and doesn't have citizenship? No-one, but the people in her Cuban neighborhood and even then she'll only work in kitchens or a janitor.

What about her children? They can't go to school and they can't go to the doctors. Don't punish these people for trying to start a new and lived their lives honestly. Not to mention some of these people don't trust cops! In their country cops were horrible people who take family members away and lock up people for do things that they can't not help like; having more then one child. Case and point China.

I think these that the government should either leave these people alone, or give them citizenship, and don't start with that "They took our jobs!" redneck shit, because you weren't doing much of a good job in the first place.

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Last edited by Makoto_Duke_War_IV; 05-17-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:56 PM   #7
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I think it would be better if illegal mexicans got their papers and stuff for us and them.

If they are illegal then companies are going to hire them and pay little money. The illegal can't do anything because he can't go to the police. He's a illegal imigrant so he can't do it.
Its going to be a while before they do stop. Companies get cheap labor and the workers can't do jack about it. You really think they are going to go "Well, I know it is wrong so I am going to have to report you and I will try and help you get some papers so you can be legal". They are so greedy they wanna go "Does $3.00 sound good to you?"

Mexico has a huge overpopulation problem. The really bad problem is that they can't have a one child policy because the country is a democracy and we don't believe in that.

With all these Mexicans crossing the border, they are starting to consider if we should require spanish.

In a way I think that wouldn't be smart.

It is like if I went to germany, so we wanted them to force people to speak English because we were there.

made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 05-17-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:08 PM   #8
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

You have no clue what they are talking about then.

Illegal immigrants are not refugees. Illegal Immigrants are people who illegally cross border without prosecution. Although Makato brings a nice point, the point is completely useless as there is no research involved. Do you know why illegal immigrants come here? To recieve money and send it over to their family back home. Although one individual might not make a difference, the adding thousands will. Thats an economic defecit.

Another thing, illegal immigrants often work for meager wages. They cannot ask for higher wages cause they are illegal. You cannot compete with that in America. People need work, and if someone is willing to work that in bare survival wages, what can you do about it? And should the legal citizens not get priority, seeing as they live there?

Oh and they already tried equal wages (you are being sarcastic now?).

Old 05-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #9
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

I think all the money we have to spend on paying for their wrongdoings does not help much with America's already growing money issues.

Some of them come over to sell drugs to people. As long as there is people who need herion, crack, or marijuana the drug trades will always be there.

Thats another issue. Some aren't coming to make a living but to sell drugs. That is even a bigger problem.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=1006042104090

THey get all the free services and education but most do not pay taxes like we do so we have to pay for it with our money we earned working.......

made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 05-17-2006 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:43 PM   #10
2xHelix
Genin

2xHelix is on a distinguished road2xHelix is on a distinguished road

i really dont care about illegal immigrants as long as they would frickin learn english.....if you are so willing to come over to this new country....and leave your old one...then you should devote yourself to america and at least learn the language....

that and also illegal immigrants try to keep national pride in a country they fled from.....if you come to america then you should take pride in this nation becuase otherwise why would you leave your pitiful country to come here....

as for the problem....if immigration offices in other countries werent so corrupt (it usually takes substantial bribes or enough money[Alot] in the bank to get legal) ....the US should just fix the offices....then deport all the immigrants and weed them through the fixed process....

that may be unfair to some illegal immigrants....but it wouldnt matter if the man who killed 7 people was nice to you....its still illegal to kill....just like its illegal to come over here without going through the process....punishment is still necessary and the nicest form would be deportation.....because the govt could get each illegal on dodging taxes and using the system to their advantage in getting welfare illegaly which would put many immigrants in jail....

Last edited by 2xHelix; 05-17-2006 at 08:47 PM.
2xHelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:01 PM   #11
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

I personally have a problem with the illegal immigrants. My family came here from China around 18 years ago legally. I guess we had really worked hard and as a family have a pretty good life now. I mean it took a long while for my family to even gain citizenship. I really have a problem with people coming here illegally, no matter from where. I mean tons of people from Asia come here from ships, it's not just Hispanics. Hispanics are the main problem right now though. I saw the protests on TV and there were even protests in our University and I am thinking...What the hell are they thinking? First off, they came here illegally, they work for cheap labor and cost people jobs, and then they go and protest and think they have a point to prove. They have already broken the law and they think that they have the right to live here? I mean if they do get citizenship, its setting a dangerous precedent that if you want to gain citizenship, you have a better chance by coming illegally than legally. I know their intentions coming to the USA are good, most of them want a better life for themselves and their family, but a large majority of them harm the economy. I don't want to be stereotypical, but I believe its an obvious fact a large amount of drug dealers and smugglers are Hispanic. Also, people hire them for so cheap many people who want to earn a decent living can't even raise their own family. I also know that many of the people have it really bad in their own country, but honestly, that is no ones fault except their own. Don't come here and make it our problem.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #12
Corbenk
Kuchin

Tom, them costing people jobs is bullshit, If the government FORCED business owners to pay them equal wages that would not be a problem.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:40 PM   #13
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I personally have a problem with the illegal immigrants. My family came here from China around 18 years ago legally. I guess we had really worked hard and as a family have a pretty good life now. I mean it took a long while for my family to even gain citizenship. I really have a problem with people coming here illegally, no matter from where. I mean tons of people from Asia come here from ships, it's not just Hispanics. Hispanics are the main problem right now though. I saw the protests on TV and there were even protests in our University and I am thinking...What the hell are they thinking? First off, they came here illegally, they work for cheap labor and cost people jobs, and then they go and protest and think they have a point to prove. They have already broken the law and they think that they have the right to live here? I mean if they do get citizenship, its setting a dangerous precedent that if you want to gain citizenship, you have a better chance by coming illegally than legally. I know their intentions coming to the USA are good, most of them want a better life for themselves and their family, but a large majority of them harm the economy. I don't want to be stereotypical, but I believe its an obvious fact a large amount of drug dealers and smugglers are Hispanic. Also, people hire them for so cheap many people who want to earn a decent living can't even raise their own family. I also know that many of the people have it really bad in their own country, but honestly, that is no ones fault except their own. Don't come here and make it our problem.
"They took our jobs!"

Bullshit! Do you have any clue how hard it is for an illegal imigrant to get a job that pays well?

@ Ein Thunder

You do know that is the most ignorent thing I have ever heard. There are people who are legal imigrants who don't even speak English and keep their culture alive in America. They love there culture and who are you to say that people can't keep their own culture, and what up with these pauses?

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:26 AM   #14
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
"They took our jobs!"

Bullshit! Do you have any clue how hard it is for an illegal imigrant to get a job that pays well?
Pardon my questioning, but who cares? Look, legal immigrants have trouble finding our jobs, decent ones too. My dad was a respected engineer, he had to work as a janitor and now still does not have the position he deserves. He had to work like a slave to make the moderately decent income he makes. To do this, he had to spend years coming up with that money to get in here legally.

Yes, it is a problem that Mexico has such a large poverty rate. But does that make it right for Mexicans to steal from legal law-abiding citizens? They took our jobs, don't call it bullshit. Jobs are what makes people act as normal as they do.

Your thinking is highly idealistic, if you make it that fucking easy to get in the US, there will be a massive flood of immigrants. There will be not enough jobs for anyone. The US has a right to make sure there is stabilization.

Old 05-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #15
Hyper.inferno
Genin

Hyper.inferno is an unknown quantity at this point

You know we have teh same problem here in the Netherlands. Well actually its not exactly the same since ours is like ur problem x 4 = mega problem. Discussions on this topic are on the news daily and now theres even a discussion about a politician who's lied about her past to get in this country. She now 'runs off' to the US to expand her career she said but liek anyones gonna believe that. The timing is too perfect. So the discussion goes about wether the government should take her passport so she cant go to the US. Whaddayall think about that cuz I mean in her time being a politician (they say, I dont agree) she did great things for this country (yeah like getting van Gogh murdered -_-') and so it would be unfair to send her away.

<('.'<(^.^)>'.')>

fanks Oakgyrl. Its awesome! ^^
http://www.myspace.com/infernonl
<--[Owner of Hitsugaya FC]-->
Co-owner of the Chicken FC
Member of Square Enix FC
Member of Fighting Game FC
Hyper.inferno is offline   Reply With Quote