Illegal Imigrants - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 05-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #16
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Re: Illegal Imigrants

heh. funny enough this topic has been all over the news in the UK. People complain that all illegal immigrants just come to get citizenship and well dont do anything. They just gain the money, and bounce, or deal drugs. Its not alays the case, some of them try their hardest to earn it. [so they become legal hopefully] But yeh like ya said Hyper, its not as serious or as much of a problem as it is in America. Its always stereotyped or said that most illegal immigrants that come to America are Mexicans who deal drugs. Is that always true? [doesnt know much about it]

Quote:
"They took our jobs!"

Bullshit! Do you have any clue how hard it is for an illegal imigrant to get a job that pays well?
lol ya know thats the best excuse they come up with over here too. "They took our jobs! they are overpopulating the country! lets bring the BNP!" (Dont know who the BNP are? then google it =P)
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2006, 03:58 PM   #17
Siavash
Genin

Siavash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper.inferno
You know we have teh same problem here in the Netherlands. Well actually its not exactly the same since ours is like ur problem x 4 = mega problem. Discussions on this topic are on the news daily and now theres even a discussion about a politician who's lied about her past to get in this country. She now 'runs off' to the US to expand her career she said but liek anyones gonna believe that. The timing is too perfect. So the discussion goes about wether the government should take her passport so she cant go to the US. Whaddayall think about that cuz I mean in her time being a politician (they say, I dont agree) she did great things for this country (yeah like getting van Gogh murdered -_-') and so it would be unfair to send her away.
Hirsi Ali? well she's a slut i hope shell leave the netherlands soon, very soon! of course she can tell her opinion about the islam, but no discrimination.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:06 PM   #18
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

The part that irritates me and they exspect they can come here illegally and live a life like us without paying the taxes.

We got this life because we pay taxes! Maybe they should start doing it too!

Quite a few are drug dealers too and it is just plain sad.

They did take the jobs from some of us.

Some parents are really pissed off that they can't find any and some people have to sell drugs.

If you want a job like the Americans, then you are going to pay like the Americans.

It is also like the Sexism in jobs.

They wanna work like a woman and get paid like a man.-Carlos Mencia

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 05-18-2006 at 05:10 PM.
sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:30 PM   #19
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

They took the jobs because they are willing to take less which is why other people don't have jobs and they get paid so little. Honestly, if they were both paid the same, do you think any immigrant that comes out of no where will get paid the same?

And this is not just a problem in the southern area, I just drove home and I saw some Hispanic's working on my neighbors lawn and I know they are illegal, even my friend who's father owns a real esate agency hires them to do their lawn occasionally.

My Spanish teachers believe 85% of the Hispanics in our school our illegal. That number really surprised me and I told other teachers and they thought that number was probably true.

USA does not have an official language, but the new laws will make English the official language. They are putting more emphasis on language now because it is becoming a problem that many people only know Spanish.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:31 PM   #20
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
They took the jobs because they are willing to take less which is why other people don't have jobs and they get paid so little. Honestly, if they were both paid the same, do you think any immigrant that comes out of no where will get paid the same?
He should know....seeing as how hes one of them

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #21
Hinata_Fan_Boy
Jounin

Hinata_Fan_Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol good one Shino. Another problem though is how long it takes to actually become a U.S. citizen as it can take anywhere from 6-10 years which is a very long time to wait in a place you don't want to be in.

My Bros:
GaaraoftheDeathSand
shinobixx

My Sisters:
SASUKE GURL
SakuraNC
_hinata_
hinata_tropical

Owner of:
Hyuuga Hinata FC
NaruHina FC

Hinata_Fan_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:00 AM   #22
master mazaki
Genin

master mazaki is an unknown quantity at this point

well i dont know about whats happening with the US but in the UK we are haveing the polish and romainian gypseys comin over just to be on the streets and causing 70% of the countries crimes, i mean i live in a part of London, England and the ammount of cultures here are feeding of the goverments money and illigally haveing tenants in there houses making more money and going around with no tax or MOT on their cars nor have a drivers licence, i think they should be exteminated it pisses me off
master mazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:20 AM   #23
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

^ forgot about them gypsies.

Yeh its really nice how they get houses so easily and pay no tax, and get benefits [if lucky] whilst us lot work hard for it. Maybe they should do this more often[/sarcasm]

lol shino x3
Old 05-19-2006, 04:36 AM   #24
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Gypsies....

tarot card users.

My place got Indon, Bangla....

Bangla very dangreous.

They look like Hindustan movie star.

Always seduce woman for citizenship.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:45 AM   #25
OffTheChain

^ exactly. They always come here to marry a man/women who has citizenship to gain citizenship
Old 05-19-2006, 04:49 AM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Huh.....

They came to foreign country, without pasport, visa,

married to gain citizenship.....

Why...Why

Tell me why? (BSB song)
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:35 AM   #27
Daddys lil Girl
Missing-Nin

Daddys lil Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think It's okay. As long as they have a place to call home, and dont have to move day by day.

George Bush is doing a horrible job helping them though. Some people just cant see threw his lies.
Daddys lil Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:28 PM   #28
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Why should Bush help them when he has enough problems as it is?

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:30 PM   #29
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom

See thomas, that is the fucking point! The business owners will have no reason to hire the immigrants before others if they were paid the same.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:24 PM   #30
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

The fact of the matter is that these illegal immigrants broke the law and now want to be rewarded for living here and not being caught.

There is a large problem with them not paying taxes... But I am skeptical about what will happen if the US makes all of them legal immigrants. Will they actually start to pay their dues? What about the hundreds of illegal immigrants that cross the border every day anyway? Will we just wait 10 years and then make this next group all legal too? So instead of working hard to get into the US in the legal fashion, the new rule is that you can come here unlawfully and then just wait it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Why should Bush help them when he has enough problems as it is?
Perhaps because it is his job?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote