Us government's trick to violate civil liberties - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #211
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
@Miburo
I didn't come back to talk to any of you gaggle of trolls tbh, I came back to kick you all out of my thread lol.

I know you and the rest of the troll patrol will never agree with me, and I could care less. I am doing this for all the other people who are a part of this community that are afraid to post due to you all's lack of respect. I came here to check on whether a new manga was out, I had 20 messages from people telling me how full of shit you all are. In other words I had messages from 4-5 times the amount of you that have told me I was wrong stating that you guys are always in the wrong. Just because you all run in a pack doesn't make what you have to say more valid than what other people have to say. Just because you are members of this forum doesn't mean we have to discuss anything at all with each other. I came back here to carry on despite you all, not in spite of you all.
And how are you going to actually going about 'kicking us out' of this thread? I don't think I did anything wrong. I don't think I'm obligated to show anyone any respect, especially if they have done nothing to earn it in my eyes. I don't think you have any right to tell me where I can or cannot post, even if you happened to create the thread I'm posting in. Unless you can show me how I'm in the wrong here, then I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing. And considering you're against argumentation and logic, you simply cannot demonstrate any wrong on my end. It's literally impossible for you to do so.

So you can't kick me out of this thread. You cannot do anything 'for all the other people who are a part of this community that are afraid of my lack of respect' for them. Again, what exactly are you aiming to actually accomplish here?

Actually, you know what? I'm going to be more of an unrelenting dick to everyone who says something even remotely stupid now that you've said there are at least 20 unmanly cowards talking shit about me and my buddies behind our backs. So, good job, you've made this place worse for the pussies that you're claiming to champion.

@Your edit: I'm not ganging up on anyone. I would post the same stuff regardless of what everyone else is posting. It's a message board. You reply to one person than the next one. It's not like I've got you in a full nelson while ACT and Num take turns punching you in the gut. Man up, babydick.

Last edited by Miburo; 01-21-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2012), ask me anything (01-21-2012), kael03 (01-21-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Numinous (01-21-2012), xxMESTxx (01-21-2012)


Old 01-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #212
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And how are you going to actually going about 'kicking us out' of this thread? I don't think I did anything wrong. I don't think I'm obligated to show anyone any respect, especially if they have done nothing to earn it in my eyes. I don't think you have any right to tell me where I can or cannot post, even if you happened to create the thread I'm posting in. Unless you can show me how I'm in the wrong here, then I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing. And considering you're against argumentation and logic, you simply cannot demonstrate any wrong on my end. It's literally impossible for you to do so.

So you can't kick me out of this thread. You cannot do anything 'for all the other people who are a part of this community that are afraid of my lack of respect' for them. Again, what exactly are you aiming to actually accomplish here?

Actually, you know what? I'm going to be more of an unrelenting dick to everyone who says something even remotely stupid now that you've said there are at least 20 unmanly cowards talking shit about me and my buddies behind our backs. So, good job, you've made this place worse for the pussies that you're claiming to champion.

@Your edit: I'm not ganging up on anyone. I would post the same stuff regardless of what everyone else is posting. It's a message board. You reply to one person than the next one. It's not like I've got you in a full nelson while ACT and Num take turns punching you in the gut. Man up, babydick.
No there are 20 members of this community that you have cowering and afraid to post. Upon hearing this you decide to turn it up a notch? ... Nice despotic thinking.. btw How exactly did you get MORE authority?

I don't deem you of the troll patrol as human, I consider you animals incapable of respecting other people's boundaries. Giving respect when asked for is the only thing that separates us from the animals. Animals are capable of critical thinking as proved by the lab rats that find their way through the mazes. Animals are capable of using tools as proved by the monkeys that use sticks to eat ants. Animals are capable of building as proved by the beavers building the dams. No lion would stop attacking a deer because it was asked to, whereas a civilized human would lay off someone when asked to. So basically what you consider unmanly I consider civilized. If you want to further prove to me that you are an uncivilized brute, please continue your foolish (unfounded) talk of manliness.

So you don't think forcing someone to carry on several conversations at once that you have decided will account for their worthiness or lack thereof is ganging up at all? GTFO here, now you are just coming up with bullshit to "win an argument" (something I have never done, I have just been trying to get you all the fuck out). If you really aren't ganging up on anyone, go and remove every single thanks you have given anyone in this thread that was off-topic as I have clarified to you off-topic means, otherwise you are a liar. I am not asking you to agree with me about the situation occurring here. I am TELLING you how it is REGARDLESS of what you think. This is MY situation that YOU are ENTERING. Respect the rules or just be an ass, those are your choices. Disrespect = pointless asshole, those are the rules whether you like them or not. Just because you have an Ego doesn't make you right, being off-topic (my thread, my topic) makes you pointless.

Last edited by almightywood; 01-21-2012 at 07:39 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #213
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
How exactly did you get MORE authority?
Because Mibs is awesome like that.

Quote:
Giving respect when asked for is the only thing that separates us from the animals.
I'm pretty sure higher reasoning is what separates us. Everything you mentioned after this line is behavioral and can be trained, it's not "critical thinking". I've trained rats to run through a maze, they don't do it on their own. Critical thinking is "The earth is round and rotates around the Sun" not "build nest in river to be where the food is".

Quote:
(my thread, my topic)
NOT your forum, NOT your website, NOT your internet. You have no more authority over this thread than I do. As much as I hate to say it, this forum isn't under Mibs total authority. He answers to the admins, who answer to the site owner, who answers to government regulations.

Why don't you just take your damn ball and go back home? That's where this discussion is leading anyway.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Miburo (01-21-2012), Numinous (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #214
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
No there are 20 members of this community that you have cowering and afraid to post. Upon hearing this you decide to turn it up a notch? ... Nice despotic thinking.. btw How exactly did you get MORE authority?
Do you even have to ask? You've just stated that I keep at least 20 pansies from posting undoubtedly stupid shit on this site out of sheer goddamn terror of me. That's awesome.

Quote:
I don't deem you of the troll patrol as human, I consider you animals incapable of respecting other people's boundaries. Giving respect when asked for is the only thing that separates us from the animals. Animals are capable of critical thinking as proved by the lab rats that find their way through the mazes. Animals are capable of using tools as proved by the monkeys that use sticks to eat ants. Animals are capable of building as proved by the beavers building the dams. No lion would stop attacking a deer because it was asked to, whereas a civilized human would lay off someone when asked to. So basically what you consider unmanly I consider civilized. If you want to further prove to me that you are an uncivilized brute, please continue your foolish (unfounded) talk of manliness.
Hey, I respect people. Just not stupid people.

And oh no, don't compare me to a goddamn lion. I'm just some savage uncivilized king of the jungle with a beastly mane, posting on the internet using a computer. Because following made-up rules regarding respect is the only thing that separates humans from the rest of the animal kingdom. Yet we're the foolish ones. Well played.

Quote:
So you don't think forcing someone to carry on several conversations at once that you have decided will account for their worthiness or lack thereof is ganging up at all? GTFO here, now you are just coming up with bullshit to "win an argument" (something I have never done, I have just been trying to get you all the fuck out), I am not asking you to agree with me about the situation occurring here. I am TELLING you how it is REGARDLESS of what you think. This is MY situation that YOU are ENTERING. Respect the rules or just be an ass, those are your choices. Disrespect = pointless asshole, those are the rules whether you like them or not. Just because you have an Ego doesn't make you right, being off-topic (my thread, my topic) makes you pointless.
I'm not forcing you to do anything, you girl. You don't make any rules here. If you want me to strictly enforce the forum rules regarding off-topic or spam posting, then I'll be happy to start with all your posts. Just say the word.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-21-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Numinous (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #215
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm pretty sure higher reasoning is what separates us. Everything you mentioned after this line is behavioral and can be trained, it's not "critical thinking". I've trained rats to run through a maze, they don't do it on their own. Critical thinking is "The earth is round and rotates around the Sun" not "build nest in river to be where the food is".
Critical thinking is thinking before you act. Is it instinctive for rats to run through mazes? No. The fact that it is trainable proves that it is critical thinking.



Quote:
NOT your forum, NOT your website, NOT your internet. You have no more authority over this thread than I do. As much as I hate to say it, this forum isn't under Mibs total authority. He answers to the admins, who answer to the site owner, who answers to government regulations.

Why don't you just take your damn ball and go back home? That's where this discussion is leading anyway.
Doesn't matter if it's my forum , my website, or my internet. My thread , my rules, much like I get to set the rules in my home, even though it isn't my town, state, or country to run.

Why don't you just accept that you are not welcome here, which will be the eventual conclusion anyway?
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #216
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Critical thinking is thinking before you act. Is it instinctive for rats to run through mazes? No. The fact that it is trainable proves that it is critical thinking.
Er...wut?

Critical thinking is the ability to process information and come to a specific conclusion from that information (e.g., the Earth is round), which comes from higher reasoning. Rats running through a maze isn't by process of critical thinking, for they do not have the capability of it. It is a behavioral trait that was trained into them through reinforcement (the food at the end of the maze). A rat does not suddenly gain the ability to traverse a maze the first instant you put it in said maze. You have to teach it by putting a reinforcer nearby and slowly fading it out.

Quote:
Doesn't matter if it's my forum , my website, or my internet. My thread , my rules, much like I get to set the rules in my home, even though it isn't my town, state, or country to run.
That analogy would work...if you OWNED this forum. You own (or at least pay for) your home, you do not own this website. Big difference.

Quote:
Why don't you just accept that you are not welcome here, which will be the eventual conclusion anyway?
All you're doing is crying about how the "big mean reds" are "ganging up" on you, when that isn't the case. You lost the original argument that the US is tricking us to take away our rights because of the state initials being only 2 letters. You cried about that and started this whole "personal philosophy that gives me God mode in this thread" bullshit to keep from admitting you were wrong about the original topic and are wrong now.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-22-2012), Miburo (01-21-2012), Numinous (01-21-2012), xxMESTxx (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #217
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I find it moralistically reprehensible to have a discussion of that sort, much like I don't watch porn, and leave the room when people begin to talk about their sexual exploits.
This is just priceless. Not because of your yet again pussy behavior (which now sounds kind of ironic since you "don't" watch porn), but because you think questioning people's beliefs is ethically wrong. What if said beliefs are ethically wrong in the first place, shouldn't they be questioned to become ethically right? You really don't see the logical breakdown here?

Quote:
My thought processes (about right and wrong) are private, I don't share them in public (barring necessity or extreme irritation). I think that other people's should be private too, so I ignore them (unless the person is being offensive in their presentation, in which case I proceed to attempt to correct their attitude towards me without ever truly addressing the untouchable material they are discussing.) Talking about right and wrong with other people just causes arguments and keeps anything actually important from being discovered because it always devolves into petty squabbles.
Many inventions by Edison and Tesla came to fruition because they couldn't stop bickering with each other. I think the same happened with Mozart and Salieri. So yeah, your point has been debunked.

Quote:
@Numinous
No, it's an AB conversation, I want to have a conversation with someone who's viewpoint is CLOSE to mine. You all are starting from the other end of the spectrum.
First, that's not an AB conversation, that's an AA' conversation. Second, what the hell do you want us to do when you claim things that are clearly wrong if you check the facts? Bargain with you on how far we can be from your viewpoint? Hell no, if it's wrong, it needs to know it's wrong.

Quote:
A pussy is someone who does/doesn't do something because they are afraid. My viewpoint and my responses to you are not based in fear in any way shape or form. They are based on desire, morals, and despite (because I find your words despicable), so yet another word you all insist on that has nothing to do with anything at hand.
Nah, you have shown clearly your fear of being wrong, because you avoid assuming your mistakes and you hide in your shell of nonsense to see if people stop saying you're wrong. So instead of trying to tell people they're all using the wrong English, why don't you have some introspection and have some epiphany about your posts and how inane they are?

Quote:
The type of language that is not allowed: Debate, Argumentation
Not only is the language not allowed, the concepts behind them aren't either.
Someone tell me I'm reading this wrong. He didn't just tell me I can't use debate and argumentation in the fucking debate section, did he? I ask you once again, who the fuck are you to make up the rules?

Quote:
Yet another inapplicable line of reasoning: It doesn't matter how short the path from thought to action is. Someone saying that they have an opinion doesn't mean that they actually do. Even if they do, unless they do choose to act on it, it would be ethically wrong for me to do anything whatsoever to them about it.
You think it's ethically wrong to call an homophobe or a racist their rightful adjectives? What kind of twisted ethics are those, Bizarro World's?

A moral/ethically right action/opinion is something that ameliorates the overall state of a group/society, contrary to immoral/ethically wrong actions/opinion, which degenerate said state.

Homophobia and racism are clearly immoral/ethically wrong because their potential of hurting/killing people is much, much higher than the potential of helping/saving people. How can the act of convincing someone that they shouldn't be homophobes/racists, therefore ameliorating the overall state of society by preventing/delaying degenerating events, be ethically wrong? It just doesn't add up.

Quote:
If you disagree with someone's ideas, prove them wrong through your own actions, not with words.
Speaking/debating is an action, you twat. Or what are you expecting me to do, put a white racist/homophobe in a room full of black/gay people and wait for results? Now that's indeed immoral.

Quote:
Debating about it is pointless, it will just cost you the chance to change their mind as well as the friend.
You seriously underestimate the power of a proper debate. I've seen Miburo and Mal debating much more existential things with completely opposing viewpoints and they never lost their heads over it.
Quote:
If you truly think that thoughts are as evil as actions, well then if you have ever (even in a flight of fancy) ever considered how you might kill someone (with your attitude, I'd be amazed if you hadn't)
What.the.fuck.

You are insane for even insinuating that. Yes, I've killed before, animals like worms, frogs, rats, rabbits and that shit for my biochemistry course, but killing humans or even seriously thinking of killing someone? I'm not a psychopath, you maniac, wash your filthy fingers for even typing that!

And yes, I know many ways to kill people, half because of my course dealing with metabolism, half because of CSI. But from that to actual murderous thoughts? No dice.

Quote:
then you are guilty of murder, get ready to go to prison for life.
There's a difference between thought and opinion, look it up, stupid.

Quote:
Either way to try and change or censor someone's thoughts outside of a predetermined set of rules set up specifically for that purpose is censoring their freedom, and is tantamount to mental kidnapping.
Oh yeah, because anarchy of thought is so much better! Who cares about morality, let people eat babies and kill the fags!

Seriously, you clearly aren't giving proper thought to the bullshit you're saying, it's not about censoring at all, it's just about how to be someone useful for somebody else than yourself.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-21-2012), kael03 (01-21-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Miburo (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #218
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Giving respect when asked for is the only thing that separates us from the animals.


I'm gonna stop you right there champ. There are tons of animals that show respect to each other. Or rather respect towards those that deserve it. All animals that gather in packs or herds are bound to have an "alpha" that leads them, and sometimes a full hierarchy. From huge elephants to tiny ants, it's a common feature in the animal kingdom. And guess what? The position an individual takes in the pack mostly depends on him proving worth, or sometimes the role he/she is born to carry (queen ants for example). In the case of wolves, nobody is born an alpha male. That position has to be earned, by being stronger, faster, and more cunning then his rivals. These are all factors that other wolves can look at and soundly say "Yeah that guy is better then me and more suitable to lead", and give him the respect he deserves. Any person (who isn't a moron) should be able to come to the same conclusion regarding himself. Yet you can't seem to accept that maybe certain viewpoints are superior to your own. Instead you just whine about how people are picking on you. Basically you are the Omega male of this forum, Have fun with that. Or you could try to better yourself. Your choice.

tl:dr You've just shown your thought process is inferior to animals.


Edit: I was going to say, the organism that most follows your non-judgmental, indecisive, won't-say-whether-something-is-right-or-wrong life philosophy, would be a plant. But then I realized even a plant has enough sense to grow towards the sun. I'm truly at a loss of where to categorize you.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 01-21-2012 at 09:42 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-21-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Miburo (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #219
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Critical thinking is the ability to process information and come to a specific conclusion from that information (e.g., the Earth is round), which comes from higher reasoning. Rats running through a maze isn't by process of critical thinking, for they do not have the capability of it. It is a behavioral trait that was trained into them through reinforcement (the food at the end of the maze). A rat does not suddenly gain the ability to traverse a maze the first instant you put it in said maze. You have to teach it by putting a reinforcer nearby and slowly fading it out.
Yes, yes, and humans are incapable of critical thinking until we have spent years training them how to speak and think. Doesn't change the fact that any action that isn't instinctual or a result of complete randomness is a result of critical thinking. The fact that the rats are able to navigate the maze without the cheese proves they have critical thinking regardless of what steps were required to bring them to this result.



Quote:
That analogy would work...if you OWNED this forum. You own (or at least pay for) your home, you do not own this website. Big difference.
Oh so my name being on the title of the thread means I have no say whatsoever in what it's about huh?
Must not have been in many forums, I'll let your inexperience go.



Quote:
All you're doing is crying about how the "big mean reds" are "ganging up" on you, when that isn't the case. You lost the original argument that the US is tricking us to take away our rights because of the state initials being only 2 letters. You cried about that and started this whole "personal philosophy that gives me God mode in this thread" bullshit to keep from admitting you were wrong about the original topic and are wrong now.
The hell I did. I never claimed that the first theory was so merely that it existed, How could I possibly lose an argument I was never making?

Next you will tell me that I dodged the draft for world war 2 by not being born at the time.

I brought my philosophy up to try and explain to you all why I wasn't going to have the type of discussion your gang has tried force on me. Not because I lost an argument I never participated in.

Why don't you come up with a less ridiculous statement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
This is just priceless. Not because of your yet again pussy behavior (which now sounds kind of ironic since you "don't" watch porn), but because you think questioning people's beliefs is ethically wrong. What if said beliefs are ethically wrong in the first place, shouldn't they be questioned to become ethically right? You really don't see the logical breakdown here?
Hell no they shouldn't. That is the most unethical thing you can ever do.



Quote:
Many inventions by Edison and Tesla came to fruition because they couldn't stop bickering with each other. I think the same happened with Mozart and Salieri. So yeah, your point has been debunked.
Even though I have stated over and over that this is my viewpoint based on my life experiences, you act like you can disprove it. So how is how this type of thing affects some other people even remotely applicable to how it will affect me? Why don't you go find a thread that debunking is allowed in and go try your bs there?



Quote:
First, that's not an AB conversation, that's an AA' conversation. Second, what the hell do you want us to do when you claim things that are clearly wrong if you check the facts? Bargain with you on how far we can be from your viewpoint? Hell no, if it's wrong, it needs to know it's wrong.
No, an AA conversation would be if I were to develop MPD with the other personalities being exactly the same as the initial one and began a long discourse with them. I want to talk with someone else who shares a similar viewpoint, not the same viewpoint. Tell me since you are on the opposite end of the spectrum from me, How the fuck are you supposed to be able to tell how close to me someone is at that distance? Answer: you can't, it's beyond your capabilities, quit proving your ignorance to me, I'm already aware of it.



Quote:
Nah, you have shown clearly your fear of being wrong, because you avoid assuming your mistakes and you hide in your shell of nonsense to see if people stop saying you're wrong. So instead of trying to tell people they're all using the wrong English, why don't you have some introspection and have some epiphany about your posts and how inane they are?
I have shown clearly my desire to not participate in those types of discussions.You inability to tell the difference between desire and fear shows just how good of a judge of character you are.



Quote:
Someone tell me I'm reading this wrong. He didn't just tell me I can't use debate and argumentation in the fucking debate section, did he? I ask you once again, who the fuck are you to make up the rules?
Go read the rules for the conspiracy theory section and make that statement again. Shino said you can't debate or use arguments in this section, not I.
The rules I am allowed to make up being the thread creator: the ones that detail the topic of discussion. The topic is: the positive effects that my philosophy entails, and nothing else.


Quote:
You think it's ethically wrong to call an homophobe or a racist their rightful adjectives? What kind of twisted ethics are those, Bizarro World's?

A moral/ethically right action/opinion is something that ameliorates the overall state of a group/society, contrary to immoral/ethically wrong actions/opinion, which degenerate said state.

Homophobia and racism are clearly immoral/ethically wrong because their potential of hurting/killing people is much, much higher than the potential of helping/saving people. How can the act of convincing someone that they shouldn't be homophobes/racists, therefore ameliorating the overall state of society by preventing/delaying degenerating events, be ethically wrong? It just doesn't add up.
A moral or ethically right action would be something that doesn't interfere with other people's morals and ethics, not something that ameiliorates things that YOU THINK are a problem with society, even if there are others that agree with you that they are a problem. Either way, you all are the ones who are concerned with racism, etc., all of which is off-topic and will no longer be addressed.



Quote:
Speaking/debating is an action, you twat. Or what are you expecting me to do, put a white racist/homophobe in a room full of black/gay people and wait for results? Now that's indeed immoral.
Bullshit, speaking is the opposite of any action in the sense that i meant it. Debating is immoral, please don't attempt to tempt me into the realm of the devil, as it were.



Quote:
You seriously underestimate the power of a proper debate. I've seen Miburo and Mal debating much more existential things with completely opposing viewpoints and they never lost their heads over it.
Estimation has nothing to do with my viewpoint on debates, experience does.


Quote:
What.the.fuck.

You are insane for even insinuating that. Yes, I've killed before, animals like worms, frogs, rats, rabbits and that shit for my biochemistry course, but killing humans or even seriously thinking of killing someone? I'm not a psychopath, you maniac, wash your filthy fingers for even typing that!

And yes, I know many ways to kill people, half because of my course dealing with metabolism, half because of CSI. But from that to actual murderous thoughts? No dice.



There's a difference between thought and opinion, look it up, stupid.
Gee, something else you don't comprehend, what a shocker: let's see.. An opinion is assuredly a thought, a thought is not an action. As long as it isn't an action that's all that matters.



Quote:
Oh yeah, because anarchy of thought is so much better! Who cares about morality, let people eat babies and kill the fags!
Are you hardwired to the internet so you can't differentiate between words and actions or what?

Quote:
Seriously, you clearly aren't giving proper thought to the bullshit you're saying, it's not about censoring at all, it's just about how to be someone useful for somebody else than yourself.
Seriously I have given all sorts of though to everything I have said. Your viewpoint is just so drastically different than mine that you are incapable of grasping it. Basically you'd have to at least be close to my way of thinking to truly grasp it, since you aren't you can't. You want to think I'm just full of shit? Go ahead. You want to think I'm doing this to avoid being wrong? Go ahead again. Why should I care about being wrong? Discussions of right and wrong about anything that isn't an absolute truth are reprehensible, my protests were in an attempt to keep you all from being wrong about what I was saying (since what I meant by what I said is something only I know with 100% certainty making my statements about what I meant absolute truth).

Calling MY clarification of YOUR misinterpretations of my words backpedaling is just a ploy to be able to continue arguing a point that has been completely off topic from since before it even entered your head.

Failure to accept the truth doesn't and won't ever change it.

Last edited by almightywood; 01-21-2012 at 09:39 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #220
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Oh so my name being on the title of the thread means I have no say whatsoever in what it's about huh?
Must not have been in many forums, I'll let your inexperience go.
Yes, that is how it works. You have no say who can post in your thread or what they can or cannot post. You only get to choose to post, and what you say in your own posts. Nothing else.

This isn't even up for discussion. It's self-evident by virtue of the fact that we're all posting in your thread after you've made it perfectly clear that you want us out, and you can do nothing to stop us from doing so. This is objectively how this shit works. No amount of crybaby bullshit and made-up rules is going to change fucking objective reality. You know, like everything else you whine and make shit up about.

You're objectively, unquestionably wrong. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. The fact that you'll most likely be completely unwilling to admit that just further demonstrates how much of a cowardly sniveling shit of a person you are, and how you're totally unworthy of our respect.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2012), ask me anything (01-21-2012), kael03 (01-21-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Numinous (01-22-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #221
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Do you even have to ask? You've just stated that I keep at least 20 pansies from posting undoubtedly stupid shit on this site out of sheer goddamn terror of me. That's awesome.
More like Awesome abuse of power, and I meant you and your gang, not just you. If you don't want to be identified as a gang member, don't act like one.



Quote:
Hey, I respect people. Just not stupid people.
All people deserve respect, it is a right, not a privilege. Trust is a privilege that is earned.

Quote:
And oh no, don't compare me to a goddamn lion. I'm just some savage uncivilized king of the jungle with a beastly mane, posting on the internet using a computer. Because following made-up rules regarding respect is the only thing that separates humans from the rest of the animal kingdom. Yet we're the foolish ones. Well played.
Made-up rules? You mean unlike the rules of logic that you all abase yourselves to that are clearly defective?


Quote:
I'm not forcing you to do anything, you girl. You don't make any rules here. If you want me to strictly enforce the forum rules regarding off-topic or spam posting, then I'll be happy to start with all your posts. Just say the word.
Yes, yes, of couse how silly of me to think that FORCING your opinion on me over mine was any kind of FORCE whatsoever /end sarcasm

If you were to do that I'd insist that you give yourself an infraction since you are the one who initially asked for my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yes, that is how it works. You have no say who can post in your thread or what they can or cannot post. You only get to choose to post, and what you say in your own posts. Nothing else.
I realize I have no actual control over what other people post, it's supposed to be your job to make sure that people post what they are supposed to (like staying on topic: which in every forum the topic is decided by the original poster). I realize that this particular forum is kind of inept when it comes to how a forum is supposed to work, but that doesn't excuse a professional abusing his power.

Quote:
This isn't even up for discussion. It's self-evident by virtue of the fact that we're all posting in your thread after you've made it perfectly clear that you want us out, and you can do nothing to stop us from doing so. This is objectively how this shit works. No amount of crybaby bullshit and made-up rules is going to change fucking objective reality. You know, like everything else you whine and make shit up about.
Yes, the reality that you are incapable of doing your job properly since you are continuously guilty of the things you are supposed to be stopping.

Quote:
You're objectively, unquestionably wrong. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. The fact that you'll most likely be completely unwilling to admit that just further demonstrates how much of a cowardly sniveling shit of a person you are, and how you're totally unworthy of our respect.
The fact that I am unwilling to alter my view of life no matter what kind of asinine, inapplicable shit you all produce proves me a coward ineligible of one of the basic human rights? Good ethics and logic there. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back again, or maybe you can get one of your cronies to do it for you.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #222
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

How about this?

AW, when you get right down to it, the main point I think everyone here is trying to get across to you is that you're a goddamn idiot. You've already admitted that you are goddamn idiot earlier in this thread. So basically you've already agreed with us and we're totally right according to you. So, really, there is no problem here.

You can end this easily but just making a post saying "You guys are right, I am an idiot" without any spiteful or combative shit thrown in there and that would stop all hostilities right there. You're not a spiteful dude, right? You don't like conflicts and shit like some uncivilized brute, right? So why not accept these very reasonable terms and put an end to all this silliness? Balls in your court, killer. I'm trying to be reasonable here. Continue the hostilities if you like, that's fine by me. But you can't play the good guy role if you choose to become the aggressor after I tried to find some common ground we can clearly all agree on.

Edit: If you're going to claim respect is an objective right then prove it. Same if you're going to claim an abuse of power on my end. You can't just make stuff up and expect me to take your word on it. I respect certain things, like your right to free speech (Even though that doesn't even apply to this forum, so I'm not actually obligated to do so.), which is why I don't simply delete all your stupid posts. I respect your right to live, which is why I wouldn't murder you with my bare hands in most circumstances. I don't see why I should respect you as a person, or why I should respect your ridiculous beliefs. If that's a right then prove it. If I'm somehow obligated to do that, then prove it. If not, then don't say it. Because I don't give a fuck about your opinion on what is or should be a right of yours. And by your own admittance, it would be immoral for you to try and make me bend to your opinions. Something I've never attempted to do to you, by the way. I'm completely fine with you believing stupid shit, and I couldn't care less if you ever change your mind about any of this shit. I just think you're a goddamn idiot. Something you've already admitted to being. Again, not seeing the problem here.

Last edited by Miburo; 01-21-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2012), kael03 (01-21-2012), Mal (01-22-2012), Numinous (01-22-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 11:05 PM   #223
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
More like Awesome abuse of power, and I meant you and your gang, not just you. If you don't want to be identified as a gang member, don't act like one.
That...doesn't exactly help your case. If you're saying that OH is responsible for 20 some odd retarded baby blues not posting stupid shit, I would call that a win for us.

Quote:
All people deserve respect, it is a right, not a privilege.
The ability to breathe is a right. Respect is not. Respect is earned through manly actions (like admitting you're wrong, WHEN YOU FUCKING ARE). No one "deserves" respect unless they've earned it.

Quote:
Trust is a privilege that is earned.
The only part of this piece of shit post I agree with. Not sure how it applies to earning respect, though. But right now I trust you will be an idiot and respond with some inane bullshit that hurts your cause more than ours.

Quote:
Made-up rules? You mean unlike the rules of logic that you all abase yourselves to that are clearly defective?
So defective they've existed for ~2500 years? These rules are the same rules Socrates used in his dialectics back in ANCIENT GREECE.

Quote:
The fact that I am unwilling to alter my view of life no matter what kind of asinine, inapplicable shit you all produce proves me a coward ineligible of one of the basic human rights?
As explained above, respect isn't a basic human right. A basic human right is shit we need to survive, like food/water/warmth. Respect is a trait that someone gives someone else for something the latter did that warranted that respect. Respect can be taken away by foolish acts, such as creating a completely retarded circular philosophy that hinders intellectual growth and refuses to admit fallacies.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-22-2012), Miburo (01-21-2012), Numinous (01-22-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 11:27 PM   #224
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
How about this?

AW, when you get right down to it, the main point I think everyone here is trying to get across to you is that you're a goddamn idiot. You've already admitted that you are goddamn idiot earlier in this thread. So basically you've already agreed with us and we're totally right according to you. So, really, there is no problem here.

You can end this easily but just making a post saying "You guys are right, I am an idiot" without any spiteful or combative shit thrown in there and that would stop all hostilities right there. You're not a spiteful dude, right? You don't like conflicts and shit like some uncivilized brute, right? So why not accept these very reasonable terms and put an end to all this silliness? Balls in your court, killer. I'm trying to be reasonable here. Continue the hostilities if you like, that's fine by me. But you can't play the good guy role if you choose to become the aggressor after I tried to find some common ground we can clearly all agree on.

Edit: If you're going to claim respect is an objective right then prove it. Same if you're going to claim an abuse of power on my end. You can't just make stuff up and expect me to take your word on it. I respect certain things, like your right to free speech (Even though that doesn't even apply to this forum, so I'm not actually obligated to do so.), which is why I don't simply delete all your stupid posts. I respect your right to live, which is why I wouldn't murder you with my bare hands in most circumstances. I don't see why I should respect you as a person, or why I should respect your ridiculous beliefs. If that's a right then prove it. If I'm somehow obligated to do that, then prove it. If not, then don't say it. Because I don't give a fuck about your opinion on what is or should be a right of yours. And by your own admittance, it would be immoral for you to try and make me bend to your opinions. Something I've never attempted to do to you, by the way. I'm completely fine with you believing stupid shit, and I couldn't care less if you ever change your mind about any of this shit. I just think you're a goddamn idiot. Something you've already admitted to being. Again, not seeing the problem here.
I don't want you to respect my beliefs, I want you to respect my right to have them by not disrespecting them. To say you don't agree with my views would be fine. But not one of you has ever done that. You have told me my views are wrong, which is something I can not, and will not ever agree with. I will fight it to the death.

By using the word wrong when applied to my beliefs, you were attacking me, all I have been doing is self-defense since then. I was (rightly) infuriated by ACT claiming his assault was a helping hand.

So what you are saying is in order to allow this unprovoked assault by you all to come to an amicable end, I must (figuratively) administer the killing blow to myself?
Oh yeah, that's amicable alright. The only way I would could see this coming to an amicable end is if we all agree to disagree, people were to apologize to me for disrespecting my right to my beliefs, or you all just gtfo of my thread.

Don't tell me I can't play the good guy role when that's the kind of bs you are coming up with for a resolution.

As for abuse of power. Moderators are not supposed to choose sides in whatever it is they are moderating (outside of what the rules say). The fact that you come on and tell someone they are right or wrong makes you nonobjective, and any use of your powers could be construed as abuse of power. Your viewpoint on anything is something that no one on this forum should ever know, since you are not here as yourself but as some sort of symbol of neutrality. You are here to represent EVERYBODY on these forums, including me, not just your little gang of trolls.

As for respect I will admit to the use of an improper term to convey my message to you all, I should have been using the word tolerate. I demand that you all not be intolerant of my beliefs and that is a right.

Last edited by almightywood; 01-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #225
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I demand that you all not be intolerant of my beliefs and that is a right.
Now we get to demanding? Demand all you want, it won't work. Your "belief" is wrong, there's no way you can get out of it. Your "belief" stagnates thoughts and progression. That is something we cannot tolerate.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-22-2012), Miburo (01-22-2012), Numinous (01-22-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.