Us government's trick to violate civil liberties - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #271
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Guys, he's deliberately stringing this along. Troll. I'm not so certain I'd believe him if he produced proof... and strangely, he'd be OK with that.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012)

Old 01-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #272
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I find it difficult to believe even this moron actually believes there is any similarity between coercing someone into risking their life, and telling someone that their belief in fairies is stupid.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #273
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't. This guy is obviously really dumb. I'm not going to start underestimating his stupidity now.

Hell, in that story of his where he coerced his friend into doing something lethally stupid what he actually did there was be so fucking retarded that his idiocy actually played a part in someone's death. And he doesn't even realize it or care. He used faulty logic based on extreme ignorance which lead to a faulty conclusion. That's the error there. It has nothing to do with name calling. But does he care? Fuck no. He actually draws another faulty conclusion from more faulty logic when he assumes it was calling people pussies that was the bad part.

Well, thanks for sharing, AW. If I were to believe that story of yours then you've admitted to being such a horrible person that your stupidity has actually played a part in killing a man, but you still have the audacity to completely shun all forms of logic and rational thought. Probably only a matter of time before you kill again. So if calling people pussies can kill I think I can live with that in this particular situation.

Oh, and your friend was a pussy for giving in to peer pressure. Har har!

Last edited by Miburo; 01-24-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-24-2012), Mal (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012), xxMESTxx (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #274
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I might be playing devil's advocate here, but I don't place that much emphasis on AW's ignorance on such death. Yes, it's pretty bad he didn't educate himself on the matter and made such coercion, but it was ultimately his friend's choice that knew perfectly well what he was doing.

That been said, of course the part about calling him a pussy being the gravitas center of the issue is pretty much misguided. So is this:

Quote:
When I saw you in here again I was prepared to chew you a huge new asshole, I'm only responding civilly because you took the high road.
For someone who is all about right of belief without dispute, isn't that kind of conflicting?

Quote:
Why do I sense someone's brain will short-circuit from that statement?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-24-2012), Mal (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #275
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Why do I sense someone's brain will short-circuit from that statement?
You mean it hasn't already? He's been in so many circles it's amazing he hasn't passed out from dizziness.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012), xxMESTxx (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #276
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Shutty, Num. AW is clearly a murderer, and his murder weapon is his stupidity. Facts easy.

And yeah, of course people are ultimately solely responsible for the consequences of their own choices. Pretty sure no one was seriously suggesting otherwise.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #277
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And yeah, of course people are ultimately solely responsible for the consequences of their own choices. Pretty sure no one was seriously suggesting otherwise.
Of course you weren't, I just felt the need to denote that point.

The funny part is I'm supposedly "the worst of the bunch" and a supposed psychopath/pedophile and I'm the one who hesitates on blaming him for the confessed trigger of his friend's death.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #278
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I don't. This guy is obviously really dumb. I'm not going to start underestimating his stupidity now.

Hell, in that story of his where he coerced his friend into doing something lethally stupid what he actually did there was be so fucking retarded that his idiocy actually played a part in someone's death. And he doesn't even realize it or care. He used faulty logic based on extreme ignorance which lead to a faulty conclusion. That's the error there. It has nothing to do with name calling. But does he care? Fuck no. He actually draws another faulty conclusion from more faulty logic when he assumes it was calling people pussies that was the bad part.

Well, thanks for sharing, AW. If I were to believe that story of yours then you've admitted to being such a horrible person that your stupidity has actually played a part in killing a man, but you still have the audacity to completely shun all forms of logic and rational thought. Probably only a matter of time before you kill again. So if calling people pussies can kill I think I can live with that in this particular situation.

You are the most worthless piece of shit it has ever been my misfortune to encounter, and if I had more computer savvy I would track your ass down, chop your dick off and choke you to death with it, so you could see just what it feels like to be unmanly. If I ever become well-to-do I may just do it anyway.

Last edited by almightywood; 01-24-2012 at 02:48 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #279
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Onoez, he mad! He resorted to interwebz threats!!!!
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012), xxMESTxx (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #280
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

You still discussing with him ? Why are you still putting effort in posting comments against him thinking he's an idiot ? No critism, i'm just wondering why.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #281
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

^It takes no meaningful amount of effort to post shit on a message board, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
You are the most worthless piece of shit it has ever been my misfortune to encounter, and if I had more computer savvy I would track your ass down, chop your dick off and choke you to death with it, so you could see just what it feels like to be unmanly. If I ever become well-to-do I may just do it anyway.
Ahahaha. Awesome.

No need to track me down, tough guy. I'll just give you an address to somewhere you can meet me at so you can attempt to chop my massive dong off. Not that I expect you to back up your idle interweb threats. You know, because you're a pussy. = )

Last edited by Miburo; 01-24-2012 at 03:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #282
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

^Because he's a fascist. A thought fascist. Regardless of the fact that he accidentally stumbled backwards into a fascist mind set or not. Fascism through ignorance is still dangerous and should be actively combated.

Or maybe we should have just let SOPA go unopposed as well, huh?

Last edited by Axiom; 01-24-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: ninja'd by mib
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #283
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

There's a difference in SOPA and this random dude but ok i haven't followed this the whole time.
The only thing i know that it's already been going on for a month orso (from the self-defence) so i was wondering what your motives were to still do this. I guess out of fun and well true fascism should be combated although shamefully it's a never-ending battle.

Old 01-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #284
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I think many of us (I know I have) have dictated our motives and truly, if you need to ask why we debate in a debates section. With individuals like this, it is kind of like playing tennis against a wall. Perhaps not the most exciting or instructive procedure as a real life opponent would be skillful and unpredictable but you can definitely still work on your forehand.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2012), Miburo (01-24-2012), Numinous (01-24-2012), uzumakinagato (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #285
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

Yeah true, you can always learn something, if not with debating with him then from the arguments from other people.

Btw I used to play tennis against a wall and it could be usefull and fun

The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-24-2012)