Prediction. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
What
Genin

What is an unknown quantity at this point
Prediction.

Kakashi is eventually injured likely not going to survive( during this battle) , he gives naruto his sharingan, Naruto becomes Sage of 6 paths, wtf pwns everyone.

THIS IS A PREDICTION FOR OVERALL NOT A CHAPTER PREDICTION
Bored, and waiting for chapter to come, still hoping it comes today as fairytale came out.

Last edited by What; 12-22-2011 at 01:45 PM.
What is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Prediction.

1. There's a thread already for predictions, so this thread is completely pointless
  2. Fairy Tail is not published in the same magazine Naruto is, so the release schedules are completely unrelated
  3. There's rumors of early spoilers tomorrow, couldn't you keep it in your pants for one more day?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-23-2011), kael03 (12-22-2011), Sensei-Q (12-23-2011), Vishnu (12-22-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
What
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
  1. There's a thread already for predictions, so this thread is completely pointless
  2. Fairy Tail is not published in the same magazine Naruto is, so the release schedules are completely unrelated
  3. There's rumors of early spoilers tomorrow, couldn't you keep it in your pants for one more day?
This is not for the chapter...It is an overall prediction. Sigh.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Kakashi is eventually injured likely not going to survive( during this battle) , he gives naruto his sharingan, Naruto becomes Sage of 6 paths, wtf pwns everyone.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-23-2011), NeoKakarott023 (12-22-2011), Numinous (12-22-2011), Senkradlol (12-22-2011), Sensei-Q (12-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (12-23-2011), Vengeance (12-22-2011), Vishnu (12-22-2011), What (12-22-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
What
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
ahahha I laughed.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

On a serious note, what is left to predict in this manga anyway ?

Basically Tobi's identity and how (if at all) the Juubi will be brought into the fray. I'll believe the Kakashi hype when I see it since it has been his year since 08 or something.

Kishi still won't give anyone aside from 4-5 people development ( there is no room for it anyway this late in the game ) , there are only a few important fights left and nothing refreshing will befall the story. I don't think he'll pad the story any longer either because everything he needs to end it is in the open.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Well you can speculate on what Itachi's secret is & how his conversation with his brother is going to effect Sasuke.

PS: The manga should end sometime in 2012.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-22-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
PS: The manga should end someone in 2012.
Sometime? Either way I'm hoping kishi kills somebody else major before the end. I also wouldn't be surprised if it lasted longer than 2012. Watch, now that kishi isn't failing every single chapter, the publishers will most likely try to milk this cow as long as possible.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (12-22-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Itachi: Sasuke, I have something to tell you...

Sasuke: What is it Big Bro ?

Itachi: Remember that one night when I told you that I needed to check you for ticks ?

Sasuke: Sure, you always took such good care of me. You were really thorough, you told me to undress and then checked every inch of my body =).

Itachi:.....right. Well that is what I wanted to talk to you about now that I have the chance.

Sasuke: I'm all ears !!! It's so good to have you back ;D.

Itachi: Sasuke...you never really had any ticks.

Sasuke: ?...what do you mean ?

Itachi: Well...it was a hot night and no one was watching so I thought: Well, why not ?

Sasuke:....I don't understand ?

Itachi: Ok..Uh, you know your friend Karin ?

Sasuke: What about her ?

Itachi: It is like that, but only with me in her place.

Sasuke: OH MY GOD !!!! Wth man ?

Itachi: I know, it's terrible. Anyway...the neighbors found out about it somehow, and the word spread quickly around the clan...

Sasuke:...wha-...no..you don't mean that you-

Itachi: Come on Sasuke, put yourself in my shoes for a second. Every one thought I was awesome and perfect, I had a reputation to protect.

Sasuke: But everyone thought of you as a blood thirst killer after that.

Itachi: Hey, better than being known as a child molester. Just look at Orochimaru, that just ain't pretty.

Sasuke: ...My entire life has been a lie....again.

Itachi: Well, I had to get that off my chest. Anyway, I'm going to go stop Kabuto now.

Sasuke: What do I do now...I have nothing left.

Itachi: Don't worry, Naruto will take care of you.

Sasuke: Um, I guess not everything is lost.

Itachi: The same way I took care of you that one night ( *insert troll face*)

Sasuke: X_X.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-22-2011 at 03:53 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-23-2011), Domagoj (12-23-2011), k-lai (12-22-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (12-23-2011), Vishnu (12-22-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well you can speculate on what Itachi's secret is & how his conversation with his brother is going to effect Sasuke.

PS: The manga should end someone in 2012.
I believe he will explain some way to defeat Tobi's T/S Jutsu, something Edo-Madara will have, or piss him off moar, Sasuke's 'Gone Bonkers' lately, and is on a kill everything in my path trip. I could see him being disgusted, that Itachi's an Edo. Maybe some more history about Shisui and his relationship with Itachi, comparing it to him and Naruto to attempt to either 'break through', or at least plant a seed of something to remember at some crucial point during the fight with Naruto.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #11
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
I also wouldn't be surprised if it lasted longer than 2012. Watch, now that kishi isn't failing every single chapter, the publishers will most likely try to milk this cow as long as possible.
I believe Naruto should end between June and December 2013 considering all the plot threads. Let's face it, Kage Summit Arc was the first act of the climax, this War Arc the second and the Naruto vs/& Sasuke final fight the third. After this, anything that isn't the epilogue is just contrived.

Really, does Kishi have the imagination for new villains? Because Frieza, although powerful, gave Toriyama leeway to improve (which Cell and Majin Buu filled). Tobi, Kabuto and Sasuke give little leeway to Kishimoto, unless he pulls a Fullbringer Arc. And all I hear from the Bleach fans is how asinine it is, and the incredible slip on the sales back that up.

If the publishers have any gray matter on their heads, ending on an high note will sell much better than driving the franchise through the mud. And let's be serious, Naruto has been slipping too on sales.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-23-2011), Vishnu (12-22-2011), xxMESTxx (12-23-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 07:09 PM   #12
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I think this theory is the most logical one for Naruto to become the sage, better the Naruke.

As for Itachi and Shisui, its pretty obvious to me that they were gay, it makes sense as to why no girl was important in Itachi's life and why Shisui is continuously brought up.

Manga will end beginning of 2014, Kishi has to finish the war, which will not happen until 2012, then Naruto and Sasuke have to fight, and then end the story.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
I think this theory is the most logical one for Naruto to become the sage, better the Naruke.

As for Itachi and Shisui, its pretty obvious to me that they were gay, it makes sense as to why no girl was important in Itachi's life and why Shisui is continuously brought up.

Manga will end beginning of 2014, Kishi has to finish the war, which will not happen until 2012, then Naruto and Sasuke have to fight, and then end the story.
You just 'outted' Itachi, how dare you? Wondering how he could fit into Brokeback Mountain?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-22-2011 at 07:48 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #14
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
You just 'outted' Itachi, how dare you? Wondering how he could fit into Brokeback Mountain?
Itachi is too awesome to be bothered with those two.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:32 AM   #15
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

He is probably the only gay character that is viewed as one of the cooler characters, the only other one I can think of is Dumbledore, and we didn't know he was gay until Harry Potter ended.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote