Fruits Basket FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:01 AM   #16
BerryGirl
Academy Student

BerryGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fruits Basket FC *request* ^^

ooh yeah ... from here u can read the chapters Summaries..

it is really good summuries...
http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/index.htm

But .. it is not enough for me .. i want to see images behind the Senario

Note : I'm pretty good in English, coz is not my native language, so it's normal ,if you see any mistakes in spelling or anything els.

BerryGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2006, 08:31 AM   #17
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Glaiza_mei is on a distinguished road

hello berry!!! WELCOME!!! *glomps* hehehe...

We're glad to have you with us! let the furuba family grow. YAY!!! hmmm...about a site for free manga reading? i already posted it in the 1st page for toshi. I should paste that site in the 1st post. check it out ne? it only has up to volume 18 chapter 105 - sumthing tho. ^^

anyways, welcom again! hehehehe...XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku
I'M HERE!!!!!!YA!!!!!!!!!S'wel.....mei you already know who I totaly like the most so here's my answer for all you other Furuba-Freaks like me!!!!
Kyo and Tohru(the main Furuba couple sides Yuki machi). Kyo cause his 'I'm always going to be alone' atitude and Tohru cause she ROCKS THE WORLD!!!!!!Tohru is also my one and only idol!!!She's so selfless and not selfcentered!!! She is truely the best!!!!
All the others are awsome too but those just top me off. Then after them is Yuki. I won't bother to tell the rest....less you all wana know. which i doubt. any who.....I luv Kyo!!!!!

We need an offical banner though......to show that we are Furuba Fan united!!!!
woah...indeed i do! it's not that obvious from your sig. hehehe...tohru does rock! MOMMA FOR ALL!! XD yeah, we do need a banner for unity. ^^

@kyoko: woah...finally, someone who likes akito. o_O;;

Let me be with you gaara-kun...*hugs*

.:Tomodachis:.
uzu-niichan.blizg.ia nel.mai.goku.ss18.kurai.kitty.toshi.
otc.hokge.azumi.kyoko.wolf.lynn.yami.og. 6n6.lapinky.as.xao.k1300
dosu.nataku.makoto.trevor.jax.sg.ken.bgb .blaze.

Last edited by Glaiza_mei; 05-26-2006 at 08:37 AM.
Glaiza_mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 05:26 PM   #18
Nataku
Genin

Nataku is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok...I have to ask this. I mean I really have to ask this. What do you all think about KakashiXSakura. I mean when Sakura's like 20 or maybe a little older. Cause I want to start a FC bout it but I'm not sure how many people would join cause it's probably an odd couple. But if Kakashi went with Sakura then Naruto would go Hinata. Then Sasuke could go with who ever he wanted. Just askin though...
Old 05-27-2006, 04:01 AM   #19
Kyoko-_**
Special Jounin

Location: On a little floating dot in a place called space...
Kyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaiza_mei
hello berry!!! WELCOME!!! *glomps* hehehe...

We're glad to have you with us! let the furuba family grow. YAY!!! hmmm...about a site for free manga reading? i already posted it in the 1st page for toshi. I should paste that site in the 1st post. check it out ne? it only has up to volume 18 chapter 105 - sumthing tho. ^^

anyways, welcom again! hehehehe...XD

woah...indeed i do! it's not that obvious from your sig. hehehe...tohru does rock! MOMMA FOR ALL!! XD yeah, we do need a banner for unity. ^^

@kyoko: woah...finally, someone who likes akito. o_O;;
Huh? why? No one likes him??
Well... I understand that, he's too grouchy and all...

Kyoko-_** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 05:45 AM   #20
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku
Ok...I have to ask this. I mean I really have to ask this. What do you all think about KakashiXSakura. I mean when Sakura's like 20 or maybe a little older. Cause I want to start a FC bout it but I'm not sure how many people would join cause it's probably an odd couple. But if Kakashi went with Sakura then Naruto would go Hinata. Then Sasuke could go with who ever he wanted. Just askin though...

ehh? well, that's out of topic but oh well. ^^; I don't really know if there's many kakashiXsakura fans out there. well, I'm not a fan myself, ahihihihihi... just keeping it real. well, that's just my POV.

@kyoko: ahihiihihi...obviously. nyahahaha....she's a mean bitch. XD I think from reading the manga I've come to understand her better, but heck, she's not on the top of my list.

nbut you have to thank akito for being one of the furuba casts, without her, there wont be anymore twists in the story and no antagonist. XD

Old 05-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #21
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:

@kyoko: ahihiihihi...obviously. nyahahaha....she's a mean bitch. XD I think from reading the manga I've come to understand her better, but heck, she's not on the top of my list.

nbut you have to thank akito for being one of the furuba casts, without her, there wont be anymore twists in the story and no antagonist. XD
I think Akito is just highly misunderstood. With everyone thinking she's a guy, and also because of the fact that she just wants love and attention, because she doesn't get that from the others. She just wants to feel loved, is all. ^^
That's my opinion on her, anyways.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:15 PM   #22
Kyoko-_**
Special Jounin

Kyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant future

Quote:
ehh? well, that's out of topic but oh well. ^^; I don't really know if there's many kakashiXsakura fans out there. well, I'm not a fan myself, ahihihihihi... just keeping it real. well, that's just my POV.

wait a minute.... he's a her?
I thought akito was a man? I mean, he's a man in the anime...
Haven't read the manga yet... sorry!

Old 05-28-2006, 03:05 AM   #23
BerryGirl
Academy Student

BerryGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyoko...

fruit basket is great manga coze it fills of surprises ...

yeah akiti is a girl ... !!! i really shocked when i discovered that..

you will find this fact in manga ( i think 96 -99 ) one of these ^_^

Note : I'm pretty good in English, coz is not my native language, so it's normal ,if you see any mistakes in spelling or anything els.

BerryGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:12 AM   #24
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
I think Akito is just highly misunderstood. With everyone thinking she's a guy, and also because of the fact that she just wants love and attention, because she doesn't get that from the others. She just wants to feel loved, is all. ^^
That's my opinion on her, anyways.

yeah. I agree as well. She's the loneliest character of them all. She's like a spoiled child who doesn't want to be left alone. She's afraid of being alone, that's why she wants the juunishi to be with her always. to be together in the banquest. It's like she has locked her mind to thinking that whatever she may do to the juunishi, they will still love her. Well, she's very selfish for wanthing the juunishi all to her own, but yeah, she's just lonely.

But any of you noticed that she's mean to the girl juunishi's? She's like obssessed with the male juunishi's. hehehe...

@kyoko: uh-huh. he's a she kyoko. better start downloading that manga. you still have a long way to go. ^__^

@Berrygirl: definitely full of surprises! ^^

Old 05-28-2006, 01:31 PM   #25
Nataku
Genin

Nataku is an unknown quantity at this point

I think akito's a men person. She my be misunderstood but she didn't have to beat up Tohru in the movie or in book 12(when they're at the beach).
Then again...I probably would also be jelous of the girls because they didn't have to hide their selfs to look like a man. But that's just me.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:27 PM   #26
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I think she hates the women, because when the men juunishi fell in love with the women, they no longer spent time with Akito. So therefore, when the men juunishi are spending time with the women, Akito beats up on the women, cuz she thinks they're thieves, stealing away her possessions, which are the juunishi.

That's my opinion, anyways.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:08 PM   #27
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! I'd love to join this FC. ^^ Fruits Basket is such an endearing manga/anime. I think you can't help but fall in love with something about it. ^^

For me it's the depth and kindness, as well as comedy and interesting characters. My favorite's probably Shigure, then Yuki, Aaya, Kyo, Hatsuharu, Rin, Tohru, Akito, Hatori, Hana, Ou, Kureno, Kagura... everyone? XD

As for the discussion about Akito, I agree with 'Toshi. ^^ And I'd also like to add that none of us would be that happy if we were born to die young. I feel pity for Akito more than anything; even though I agree, she's a bit mean-spirited and domineering. Prolly would have turned out a bit bossy and spirited, but with good intentions if things had been different for her.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:21 AM   #28
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
Hey! I'd love to join this FC. ^^ Fruits Basket is such an endearing manga/anime. I think you can't help but fall in love with something about it. ^^

For me it's the depth and kindness, as well as comedy and interesting characters. My favorite's probably Shigure, then Yuki, Aaya, Kyo, Hatsuharu, Rin, Tohru, Akito, Hatori, Hana, Ou, Kureno, Kagura... everyone? XD

As for the discussion about Akito, I agree with 'Toshi. ^^ And I'd also like to add that none of us would be that happy if we were born to die young. I feel pity for Akito more than anything; even though I agree, she's a bit mean-spirited and domineering. Prolly would have turned out a bit bossy and spirited, but with good intentions if things had been different for her.

wooot!!! YAY!! a new member!!! welcome Taijiya! *hugs* the furuba family is slowly growing...wheeeeee....hehehe...

yeah, indeed this anime/manga has a great plot to it. and wheeee for you favorite characters. HAhaha... and I agree about akito as well. She's just a sour-puss being mean to the gurls. sigh...she's too brutal even to the point of giving physical pain to the juunishi or anyone at all.

She even hates her mother. I wonder if she had hated her mother since she was a child. hehehe...

Old 05-30-2006, 10:58 PM   #29
Kyoko-_**
Special Jounin

okay.. we've been talking about akito for long... any new topic?

How about kyo? I mean... he's an abandoned juunichi... poor cat...

Old 05-31-2006, 02:40 AM   #30
Glaiza_mei
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoko-_**
okay.. we've been talking about akito for long... any new topic?

How about kyo? I mean... he's an abandoned juunichi... poor cat...

oh yeah, dang kyoko, start reading the manga.hahahaha...it's retty long but fun and you'll learn more about each character. you'll even get oto meet the horse and the rooster/bird. ^^

well, yeah, kyou has a cruel fate being the cat and all that. He's even to be locked up after he graduated from school ne? awww....poor kyou. *hugs*