If I saw the sun fall down, I'd pick it up and make a crown. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
If I saw the sun fall down, I'd pick it up and make a crown.

Lost in the valley. lost in his mind. He looks to his friend, yet there is no one with him. And as he carries the weight of his actions, he wishes some one would help him.

'The weight is so much lighter when there are two to carry the weight.'

However, he was not alone. No, he had people to talk to. People he knew. People whom he like and who, in return, liked him... Though he was not a lone, though he had friends, acquaintances, buddies, he did not have a single companion.

For all his life, he believed that friends, buddies, pals, companions and acquaintances were all synonymous, he now knew he was wrong. He had spent his years drinking and smoking. Marijuana, crack, P.C.P, you name it, he had done it. Of course, he was not alone. His friends would often do the same with him. Those who did not, never tried to stop him. They let him be. They wanted him to be happy. They figured, it was better this way. He is a human being. He should be able to make his own choices. WHo knows, they may have been right. Perhaps he should have learned to make his own decisions.

He had been in the ravine for two nights at this point. He couldn't go back home, no, he fucked that up for good. He could not go to any of his friend's houses, for at this point... Every one had heard what he did. He had no where to go.. He had no one to go to. As he climbed the ravine, he wished so much for some one. He cried for warm embrace. He yearned for soem one to help him. May be is he would have had some one to tell him to stop, tell him to calm down... Maybe he would be at home with his family instead of out in the musty rain. And then as if his prayers were answered, he saw a figure at the top of the ravine, behind him flashed red and blue light.

If you have ever had a friend who has a bused a drug, how did you deal with him? If you could, would you have done it differently?

If you were abusing drugs, how did your peers deal with you.

When does use of a drug become abuse?
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2006, 10:13 PM   #2
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: If I saw the sun fall down, I'd pick it up and make a crown.

Wow. Just wow. That story was quite intriging.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #3
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Qns: When does use of a drug become abuse?

Ans: When u take in more than necessary and always take it.. as in 24/7... drugs actually dont just refer to ganja, PCP, etc.. even doctor prescribed medicine can b considered drugs, and can abuse the body when taken to often and in doses that far exceeds what the doc prescribed.. for example, the most common - cough mixture..

i think the best way to deal with a friend who abuses drugs is to try to talk them outta it.. if it doesnt work, mayb get them professional help... however, this of cos is the harder part..

drug abuse ruins lives.. no matter how high or happy u may feel...that's all i've gotta say..

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 03:07 AM   #4
Kyoko-_**
Special Jounin

Location: On a little floating dot in a place called space...
Kyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant futureKyoko-_** has a brilliant future

The abuse of drugs became do common in this generation...
But many teens now abuse it... unprescribed drugs are dangeroud to the body and, just like ayane-san said, it can ruin lives. That's because one of the effects of this drugs is suspicion... suspicion that you think others are traitors now...

It happened to one of my friends... she was a first-honor student in a respective school... but then, she became friends with the worst people... she took dangerous drugs and made it a habit... she became the worst person I know, and for that reason, she became mistrustful of her friends...

I haven't heard much from her since but all I knew was that her true friends had her sent to a rehabilitation center...

Kyoko-_** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 02:31 AM   #5
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

gosh..thats so sad.... i wish they could b something done about banning or eliminating drugs.. but i'm sure thats impossible.. it really ruins lives, and its so sad that addicts cant see that..
First honor student and ruining your whole live after taking drugs.. really such a waste.. i hope she gets rehabilitated for good...

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:02 AM   #6
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

well, my friend... u just have to make a choice... a choice not just for yourself, but for others as well. u know the use of drugs and abusing can destroy your life, yet can ease your lonliness and wipes ur problem temporarily. so u have to consider which 1 to choose.

i have experienced choosing bet. what i want and what is right. but i choose always what is right that's why im still here...

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote