Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

View Poll Results: ??Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony??
Microsoft Xbox/any MS product 12 16.00%
Sony PS2, PSP/any Sony product 44 58.67%
Nintendo GC, DS, GBA/any Nintendo product 19 25.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM   #16
Gemakai
Shiny Dark Knight

Gemakai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhstennisballer2007
dude nintenod sux gamecube is the worst system ever
From my deductions, I have concluded that this man...or woman...whatever... has not even bothered to play anything on the Gamecube. Why is this? "The Graphics SUx0r!" The PS2 has worse graphics, even though I own one. "No good RPGs!" Not completely true, there's Tales of Symphonia, which is one of the best RPGs I've ever played. "The discs are small and gay! It's so gay that um...it makes me want to **** some other guy/girl." Wow....then you must have some serious problems.

Anyway, I hold no true preference on one over the other. Each one has their special games and genres that define it.

PS2 has the RPGs, GTA, and Final Fantasy.

Xbox has Halo, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, and it's simple online capabilities.

Gamecube has Mario, Zelda, all of Nintendo's main stars, which is good in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

The Following May Contain Themes that would taint your little mind into questioning your life and beliefs and possibly causing you to jump off a cliff... you poor hopeless sap.

Gemakai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2005, 10:37 PM   #17
nhstennisballer2007
Chuunin

nhstennisballer2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemakai
From my deductions, I have concluded that this man...or woman...whatever... has not even bothered to play anything on the Gamecube. Why is this? "The Graphics SUx0r!" The PS2 has worse graphics, even though I own one. "No good RPGs!" Not completely true, there's Tales of Symphonia, which is one of the best RPGs I've ever played. "The discs are small and gay! It's so gay that um...it makes me want to **** some other guy/girl." Wow....then you must have some serious problems.

Anyway, I hold no true preference on one over the other. Each one has their special games and genres that define it.

PS2 has the RPGs, GTA, and Final Fantasy.

Xbox has Halo, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, and it's simple online capabilities.

Gamecube has Mario, Zelda, all of Nintendo's main stars, which is good in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
okay fyi im a guy and i dont like gamecube that much theres only one good game for it tales of symphonia and all of the other game suxs and the ps2 is way better and the xbox both of em has better graphics better games. i dont even like the discs i almost lbroke one of my friends and i didnt even see it cuz it so small .
nhstennisballer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:41 PM   #18
Gemakai
Shiny Dark Knight

(coughcough-Resident Evil 4-Coughcough-Mario Kart: Double Dash-Snortcockle-Metroid Prime-cough-Legend of Zelda: Windwaker-cackle-and-snort-the newer one, later this year-wheeze)

Huh? What? I didn't just list a sample of Gamecube's awesomest games. No, I didn't.

You almost broke a friend's disc, huh? Well, I guess it's his fault for leaving it lying around out of it's case, eh?

And no, the Gamecube DOES have better graphics than the PS2.

The Following May Contain Themes that would taint your little mind into questioning your life and beliefs and possibly causing you to jump off a cliff... you poor hopeless sap.

Old 02-01-2005, 10:43 PM   #19
nhstennisballer2007
Chuunin

nhstennisballer2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
okay theres two games i like resident evil 4 and it still sux graphics sux and the next generation of games theres not goin to be a good nintendo system ex for the crappy ds
nhstennisballer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:44 PM   #20
kaminari
Genin

kaminari is an unknown quantity at this point
NINTENDO. anything by them is great. thats all i want to say about that.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:47 PM   #21
Gemakai
Shiny Dark Knight

Then it seems that Xbox is the only system with good graphics, eh?

The DS isn't that bad. You probably don't even understand it, yet. I've only played Metroid Hunters on there and it was confusing at first, but I got used it faster than you can spell the name of your favorite game ever.

Besides, we don't just judge a system by just it's graphics. We judge it by value. Tales of Symphonia doesn't have the best graphics, but it's so fun, one doesn't really give a rat's ass.

And yes, there is going to be a new generation console for Nintendo, why? Because Regardless of your beliefs, there are many Nintendo fans out there.

Old 02-01-2005, 11:08 PM   #22
kakashi2010
Chuunin

kakashi2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll have to go with Nintendo- even though i own more Microsoft stuff than I do Nintendo. Microsoft tends to have buggy merchandise, but it has improved a little.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:36 PM   #23
Typhoon
Jounin

Typhoon is an unknown quantity at this point
I think X-box is the better game console because of the graphics. X-box functions sorta like a computer and it has much better graphics. PS2 has a lot of games, but no one really plays all of the games so the amount of games doesn't decide which console is better. It's true that nintendo has been here the longest, but now they aren't really impressing anyone. X-box and PS2 have totally surpassed nintendo.

I think the games doesn't depend on the game consoles very much. It's mostly the game companies that make the majority of the games we play nowadays. Good games also depend on their creator's and company's reputation.

Proud and loyal Co-owner of the Konoha 5 FC
Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 11:53 PM   #24
Archlan
Genin

Archlan is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been a loyal Nintendo fan since the age of 5. I have pictures of me playing the first Zelda. Anyway. I have owned every system that Nintendo has made ever. Their games are awesome, and the company can't put out a bad product. Sure there are the crap games just like every other system, but Nintendo is still a great company. Look at their first party games on Gamecube, the best. I love my DS, and the games for that also.

Archlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 05:11 PM   #25
bsuharno
Academy Student

bsuharno is an unknown quantity at this point
i say sony has the best gaming console, nintendo was the first but they are now behind sony playstation. (and i think) sony has the best product.
bsuharno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 10:07 AM   #26
bernie_rocks
Genin

bernie_rocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Nintendo has been with us so long, but they are slowly fading away (like Sega, I think) For now, I think that PS2 is the best game console that links to the TV. Nintendo still (I think) owns the portable world.

That is, until PSP (Play Station Portable) becomes popular.
bernie_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:44 PM   #27
aliensmarts
Genin

aliensmarts is an unknown quantity at this point
sony is the most high tech
aliensmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 11:18 PM   #28
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Sony is by far the best over all, no doubt about that. Nintendo has fallen jsut WAY too far behind in the gaming industry. The average gamer is now about 24-28 years old, how many games does Gamecube have that appeal to older gamers? Very few. The controler sucks too, I hate it and you should too. Xbox is an awsome console, best graphics, best online capabilities (except for the cost), best for modding, whatever. However, the controller is pretty much good for one genre only: FPS. Halo is pretty much the only reason I'd ever buy an Xbox anyways. Now PS2, that's a system with ALOT of awesome games, it's too bad I don't have a job to buy alot more awesome games.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 03:00 PM   #29
Apotheosis
Genin

Apotheosis is an unknown quantity at this point
*kanimari your sig is so cute and cool!*

As for the topic, I've had way too many battles in the GameFAQs forums about this. MY opinion is that they're all good, and I just don't have the money to afford them all. PS2 is great because of so many good-caliber games. It's hardware isn't that good but it's all about gameplay and games >.< XBOX isn't exactly my piece of cake, but there's a lot of things I like about it too like Halo, Ninja Gaiden, etc. XBOX2 will hopefully be better.

And as most people have said, I think Gamecube is the worst for Nintendo ever. SNES was my favorite system even more favorite than PS2. Nintendo has GBA but a lot of them are ports of SNES games -_-"

Anways, end of rant.

Apotheosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:32 PM   #30
NatureWings
Genin

NatureWings is an unknown quantity at this point
The best gaming console is Xbox of course. But all eyes on PS2! This game console is dominating the gaming industry! But Nintendo still conquers the hand held gaming! PS2 would b hard to bring down.. it's so far ahead of the rest.. true true...

~ Albeit a touch may bequeath a cut ~
~ Henceforth a grasp may fade the fragile heart ~
NatureWings is offline   Reply With Quote