Sasuke haters FC - Page 40 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2007, 07:08 AM   #586
Gaara_of_da_sand
Genin
 
Gaara_of_da_sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 81
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gaara_of_da_sand is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

true indeed itach and kuncoichi but I prefer that to think what I said above. As the moral of the storyline goes they would get crushed because they are not fighting to protect something they are fighting for personal gain and Naruto world that doesnt fly.
__________________
In the words of Keith Murray,
I'll do damage to your medullla, cerebrum, and cerebellum you gotta crew you betta tell'em

ғ©'ѕ:


Gaara_of_da_sand is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 04-08-2007, 09:16 PM   #587
narut012
Chuunin
 
narut012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 628
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara_of_da_sand View Post
true indeed itach and kuncoichi but I prefer that to think what I said above. As the moral of the storyline goes they would get crushed because they are not fighting to protect something they are fighting for personal gain and Naruto world that doesnt fly.
Plot shield... so, there safe, or at least Sasuke. Those other people will die not to far from now though.
__________________
Co-Owner of Sasuke Haters FC
Proud Member of the Yu Yu Hakusho FC
Proud Member of the Team 07 FC




Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:14 PM   #588
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student
 
Itachi pwns u!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Hey guys. Last night I was in this sasuke debate, and in the middle of it I thought of how people here can actually debate without being biased idiots, and it made me cringe it pain. One kid said that Sasuke had accomplished more at his age then Itachi had at that time, the other kid agreed with everything the first kid said, and the third kid constantly said "Pwned!" and "You fail" every time the first kid posted, no matter how much obvious evidence we had against his claims. I only had one kid on my side who thankfully wasn't a complete dumbshit, though all 3 people fighting for sasuke were to ignorant to accept anything we said.
__________________


Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Itachi pwns u! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #589
KonohaShinobi
Academy Student
 
KonohaShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Konoha,Fire Country
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KonohaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Thats because most of your claims were false.
__________________

Sasuke Uchiha Fan
KonohaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #590
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student
 
Itachi pwns u!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaShinobi View Post
Thats because most of your claims were false.
hey guys, meet person number 2 (from my post on the debate i had last night). He loves sasuke and will refuse to admit to sasuke not being the best character in all of anime, So you may do what you wish with him, though trying to convert him to the intelligent side is futile.
__________________


Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Itachi pwns u! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #591
Ichigo Usaragi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Ha i found out yesterday sausgay is a whore

Last edited by Ichigo Usaragi; 04-16-2007 at 06:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #592
KonohaShinobi
Academy Student
 
KonohaShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Konoha,Fire Country
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KonohaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi pwns u! View Post
hey guys, meet person number 2 (from my post on the debate i had last night). He loves sasuke and will refuse to admit to sasuke not being the best character in all of anime, So you may do what you wish with him, though trying to convert him to the intelligent side is futile.
What would this intelligence side include?
__________________

Sasuke Uchiha Fan
KonohaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #593
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student
 
Itachi pwns u!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Of course sasuke is a manwhore. But that is besides the point. I've had people nearly leave thanks to sexual comments on sasuke, so I try to keep those out of the conversation.
__________________


Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Itachi pwns u! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:54 PM   #594
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student
 
Itachi pwns u!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaShinobi View Post
What would this intelligence side include?
It includes the fact of knowing that sasuke isn't the best character in the anime, that he can be bested, and is not a perfect little person like you so often claim he is, but a simple pansy. It also includes the abillity to think for ones self, and not rely on made up facts or those already stated by others.
__________________


Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Itachi pwns u! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:56 PM   #595
KonohaShinobi
Academy Student
 
KonohaShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Konoha,Fire Country
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KonohaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi pwns u! View Post
It includes the fact of knowing that sasuke isn't the best character in the anime, that he can be bested, and is not a perfect little person like you so often claim he is, but a simple pansy. It also includes the abillity to think for ones self, and not rely on made up facts or those already stated by others.
Sasuke is the best character on the show and is only bested by Itachi who is soon to be killed anyway >_> and Sasuke does think for others he just doesn't do it right now because it gets in the way of his goal right now.
__________________

Sasuke Uchiha Fan
KonohaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:01 PM   #596
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student
 
Itachi pwns u!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaShinobi View Post
Sasuke is the best character on the show and is only bested by Itachi who is soon to be killed anyway >_> and Sasuke does think for others he just doesn't do it right now because it gets in the way of his goal right now.
This is exactly why I don't like Sasuke fans in my thread.

You once again provided no proof in why sasuke is the best character. Plus, last night I heard you say that Sasuke was the best and could beat Itachi. Hypocritical, or just trying to impress your crush, eh? But, like you said, thinking about others gets in sasuke's way, which clearly states that he doesn't care about others. ;educate

Now, show some intelligence or leave. You do not want to be here if my other members log on. I'm trying to be nice, but I don't think they are going to be happy to see someone like you.
__________________


Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Itachi pwns u! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #597
Kunoichi24
Genin
 
Kunoichi24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: U. S. of A.
Age: 31
Posts: 272
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough
Re: Sasuke haters FC

I agree. Sorry, KS, but you have no proof that Sasuke is the best character in the show. A traitor is ALWAYS a traitor. He will NEVER be redeemed in my eyes. There's another Sasuke fan that comes here and even she knows that he isn't the BEST OF ALL. You don't see me or the other Sasuke haters going to the Sasuke fanclub and saying, "Sasuke suckS!! He needs to die!!" or whatever.
As Co-owner,I say you need to leave. Please. You will only bring arguments that will lead to flame wars.
__________________

OWNER



Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:32 AM   #598
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi pwns u! View Post
It includes the fact of knowing that sasuke isn't the best character in the anime, that he can be bested, and is not a perfect little person like you so often claim he is, but a simple pansy. It also includes the abillity to think for ones self, and not rely on made up facts or those already stated by others.
That was the only thing that got me, Itachipwnsu, since that is incredibly biased. :P

But hey, when dealing with people who wont admit a single flaw to their favorite character, I can understand slipping up and expressing your own feelings.

KonohaShinobi, Sasuke is NOT the best character in Naruto and certainly not in anime. Because that's all based on opinion.

Be prepared for there to be fans who don't agree with you and feel differently. Some people think Shikamaru is the best character from Naruto, others think it's Gaara, and even still, some think it's Hinata. It's all about what you like most, what draws you in, and what keeps you interested.

Sasuke is my favorite character from Naruto as well, but I don't necessarily think he's the best, so to speak, since I love Kakashi and Sakura a lot too. And at times I favor them and their actions over his... but I still like him the most anyway. But he's got flaws, hell, A LOT of flaws. XD But I love those flaws. lol. They are, to me, what makes Sasuke... Sasuke.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 04-17-2007 at 07:44 AM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #599
Itachi pwns u!
Academy Student
 
Itachi pwns u!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Itachi pwns u! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
That was the only thing that got me, Itachipwnsu, since that is incredibly biased. :P

But hey, when dealing with people who wont admit a single flaw to their favorite character, I can understand slipping up and expressing your own feelings.

KonohaShinobi, Sasuke is NOT the best character in Naruto and certainly not in anime. Because that's all based on opinion.

Be prepared for there to be fans who don't agree with you and feel differently. Some people think Shikamaru is the best character from Naruto, others think it's Gaara, and even still, some think it's Hinata. It's all about what you like most, what draws you in, and what keeps you interested.

Sasuke is my favorite character from Naruto as well, but I don't necessarily think he's the best, so to speak, since I love Kakashi and Sakura a lot too. And at times I favor them and their actions over his... but I still like him the most anyway. But he's got flaws, hell, A LOT of flaws. XD But I love those flaws. lol. They are, to me, what makes Sasuke... Sasuke.
Ahh. I did what i despise most. But yes, I can not stand ignorance, and I end up letting my low tolerance and anger get the better of me.

Anyway, Kono (if you ever come to this thread again), listen to your fellow fc member. She speaks the truth (and i'm not saying this merely cause I hate Sasuke).
__________________


Owner of The Sasuke Hater Fan club

Join Hokage's room, the official Naruto gaming website!

Owner of the Online gaming comics fanclub
memeber of:
Death note FC
Legend of Zelda FC
Shaman King FC
Itachi pwns u! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:19 PM   #600
Kunoichi24
Genin
 
Kunoichi24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: U. S. of A.
Age: 31
Posts: 272
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough
Re: Sasuke haters FC

Thank you, Taijiya!! So happy to see you! You are always welcome here. ^_^
I agree about what opinion people would have for best character. For some reason, I think Naruto is best, but that could be cuz he's the title character :P.
I love many characters in this series, but none of them are THE best.

ItachiPwnsU, you did pretty good, not flaming that person. Good job! XD
__________________

OWNER



Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC

Last edited by Kunoichi24; 04-17-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.