That show on Adult Swim: - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 06-08-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
That show on Adult Swim:

Comes on at about 1:30am. Anime. Fuckin wierd intro, includes people laughing in various places ie., in front of a nuclear explosion; on the moon. It's about some killer person with a bat, whacking people in the head. Eh? Eh? WTF is the name of the show? Awesome art in it as well.

Old 06-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #2
yata
akatsuki was here

yata is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: That show on Adult Swim:

I do not know the name, but damn that sounds amazing XD

I decided to get a life so I quit all of this anime/magna stuff.
However, remember that I won almost all of the most hated awards in the first annual NL Awards.
AND I AM DAMN PROUD!
yata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:22 PM   #3
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

The show's friggin art.The way the story goes: its so trippy. Like yesterday, the kids nice tutor happens to have a mental disorder, and has split personalities. It's like WTF is this show
Old 06-08-2006, 02:47 PM   #4
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point

The show I think you mean is called Paranoia Agent.

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:10 PM   #5
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

That it is

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Interesting. Is there only 7 episodes of it or something? Went to its website and it only shows 7. Guessing its like FLCL.

Last edited by Ninja48; 06-08-2006 at 04:18 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 01:44 PM   #7
User1005273
Genin

Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way...
User1005273 is an unknown quantity at this point

Paranoia Agent has 13 episodes (http://www.tv.com/paranoia-agent/sho...=tabs;episodes)

But I'm not sure how many they plan to show on Adult Swim

User1005273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:01 PM   #8
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts

They have shown the series about 7 times already... They premiered it at about the same time as Champloo... Its a smart series...I explained it in a thread awhile ago... Try searching in the anime section for it..

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #9
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Each episode is about a different neurological disorder. Some of them can be downright trippy... For example, the paranoid schitzophrenic one has a very SCARY end to it. I also like the one that has these two old men and a little girl trying to commit suicide. It's a crazy fuckin' show. I think the animators are the same ones that did Akira. They look similar.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #10
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonhacker
They have shown the series about 7 times already... They premiered it at about the same time as Champloo... Its a smart series...I explained it in a thread awhile ago... Try searching in the anime section for it..
A bit hard to search for it when I don't know the name of it.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:33 PM   #11
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

Paranoia Agent is interesting...the story of a boy stuck in his own head going aroud supposively "killing the bad guys" when he's going around kiling innocent bystandards.

I haven't watched it all its abit lacking in what I like so thats why.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #12
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

it looks kinda dumb in my opinion
Old 06-26-2006, 05:05 PM   #13
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts

Cmon I loved this show...The whole impending suicide thing... It shows the whole desperation theme quite well... and to what lengths people will go to to get out of something.....I like the way on how everyone who is backed into a corner will hurt themselves or even kill themselves to get out of it.

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:11 PM   #14
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

The show is called Paranoia agent and everyone on that show scares me, none of them are normal. A kid with a baseball bat got killed by another kid with a baseball bat, a woman with split personalities: a teacher and a prostitute. 3 people try to find ways to suicide themselves but failed. A detective turned into some Geek that knows about the kid with the baseball bat known as little slugger. A woman thats able to see little slugger and talks with him as little slugger turns from a kid to a bulked up man.

Yeah this story has lots of freakin sense.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #15
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAZyNiNjABoY
it looks kinda dumb in my opinion
Lol. Why? The whole thing is actually very intricate and complex.