Favourite quote? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 06-25-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
PolyphonicThought
Genin

PolyphonicThought is an unknown quantity at this point
Favourite quote?

I have a lot.

"I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in choas, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand...the pain of being pelted by the rain in this solitary world? If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world."
--Zangetsu from Bleach.

"Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies."
--one of the Weasly twins from Harry Potter.

"Fact: People are so unaware... well, Ignorance is bliss I guess... that would explain my depression."
"The lonely man strikes with absolute rage."
"What fun is life without a little death? It’s interesting, when I'm in my human form, knowing I'm going to die. Everything has a touch of triviality to it."
--Dylan Klebold.

"Good wombs have born bad sons."
--Eric Harris.

What's some of your favourite quotes?

DarkAztek will KICK. YOUR. ASS.
PolyphonicThought is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #2
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about
Re: Favourite quote?

hmm this is one from soul caliber 2

"A raging fire becomes dying embers."
-Yoshimitsu
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #3
Hiken no Ace
Chuunin

Hiken no Ace is an unknown quantity at this point

"Don't go around acting like the world owes you something. The world owes you nothing; it was here first."
-Mark Twain

"A dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest, honestly. It's the honest ones you gotta look out for. You'll never know when they'll do something incredibly...stupid."
-Jack Sparrow, from Pirates of the Caribbean (just one that makes me laugh. XD)

"Hmn...not very classy for someone's last words."
-Vergil, from Devil May Cry 3

Hiken no Ace
Heatin' up NL since '06.

Mera Mera no Mi, baby.

Hey, ye ye yeah,
Can you feel it burnin'? Or is it me only?
Hey, ye ye yeah!
Can you feel it burnin'? Am I goin' crazy?

Burnin' like the devil bangin' on my door,
Burnin' like a sex junkie beggin' for more.
Burnin' like the twenty-seven year old lie,
Burnin' like the second before I die!

Burnin' like a...
Burnin' like a...
Burnin' like a!

Hey, ye ye yeah,
Can you feel it burnin'? Can my body be trusted?
Hey, ye ye yeah!
Can you feel it burnin'? Is the air combustin'?

Burnin' like the pain in all my life,
Burnin' like a cheated switchblade knife.
Burnin' like the dragon hangin' off my back,
Burnin' like a heroin heart attack!
Hiken no Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:05 PM   #4
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

"Dilly dally, Shilly Shally"
-Tifa xD

"Dance water, Dance!"
-Demyx
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
bluegender_2k
Genin

bluegender_2k is an unknown quantity at this point

"i did do the nasty in the pasty"
fry - futurama

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com
bluegender_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #6
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

How about something I heard today on the radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBCN
When life hands you HIV, make lemonAIDS.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 10:53 PM   #7
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

I have ALOT, but i can only remeber these

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” -Bruce lee

"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”-Bruce lee
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #8
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road

Ahhh Get settled in your seats.

Love isn't the way he promises to never hurt you, it's the way he picks up all the broken pieces of your heart when he does.

It doesn't matter if love begins with a glance, a hug, or a kiss, it'll always end in tears. - Friend

If I obtain a rose every time I think of you, I'd walk forever in a garden. -Read in Fanfiction

If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken. -Some avatar

It's ironic how you broke my heart, but I still love you with all the little pieces. -another avatar

It's true we don't know what we've got till it's gone but we don't know what we've been missing till it comes along. -somewhere

Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your day, but I want to be the moon that shines on you in your darkest hour.- Friend

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met. - somewhere

If it was all just a dream, why does this pain feel so real? -ME =]

If I had the lettrs [hrt] I could add [ea] 2 get heart or [u] 2get hurt but Id rather have h[u]rt than have a heart without u - Friend

A million words won't bring you back, I know becuase I've tried, a million tears won't bring you back, I know because I've cried. -Somewhere

Never give up if you still wanna try, Never wipe your tears if you're still gonna cry, Never settle for some answer if you still wanna know, Never say you don't love him if you can't let him go. -Read somewhere

The magic of love is the ignorance that it'll never end. -Umm I can't remember it might have been me o_o it might not have been.

You could rip my heart out, throw it on the ground, and I'd pickit up, dust it off, and give it back to you - read it somewhere

You said you loved me,then i said it too, the only diffrence is I didn't lie to you. -Friend

No one taught me to fly so every time I fell for you I hit the ground. -Friend

Love was never deemed sensible. -Me

You don't die from a broken heart, you only wish you did. -friend

Better to have never met you in my dreams than to wake up reaching for hands that aren't there.

You once asked me which I thought was more important, my life or yours, I said mine, and you left me. I guess you never realized you were my life.

[AND NOW FOR SOME ACTUAL REAL LIKE FAMOUS ONES]
"And think not, you can direct the course of love; for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course". ~ Khalil Gibran

"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more". ~ Erica Jong in How to Save Your Own Life (1977).

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love". ~ Albert Einstein

"Im not as cold as you think. Im not falling, Im just on the brink. Im floating between this world and the next. Donno where to go, As long as I am who I know. As long as I have myself then I dont care. Say what you want, Say what you will, Say anything. It wont change how I feel. I used to be so cold, And then I woke up and realised, you ARE the cold. You are the one who leaves me, Your breath upon the foggy window of my soul, writing message of hate, that burns its way into my heart. And now Im wiping them all away. Slowly, Slowly, one by one. The rest will fade with the rain when it comes." Rebecca Curulli

"Love is a minefield. You take a step and get blown to pieces, put yourself back together again and stupidly take another step. I guess that's human nature. It hurts so much to be alone that we'd all rather blow up than be single". ~ Kate Welles (Famke Janssen) in Love & Sex (2000)

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday". ~ Noelle, Age 7 (participant in a survey of 4-8 year olds asked to define love) [THAT is the cutest thing in the world xDDD]

"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women like to be a man's last romance". ~ Oscar Wilde

"Once a tear fell off my cheek and into the ocean, the day I find it will be the day I stop loving you". ~ Anonymous

"I've been hit where it hurts most. Sure guys have balls, but girls have hearts." -I can't remember where I heard it but I thought it was awesome xD.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:27 AM   #9
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

@Hiken no Ace: your first quote is one I just read in a book. Here are mine:
"There is a little good in all evil." I don't know who said this, but it's my favorite.
"Y-E-S, yeah!" Murray, Sly 3 (a videogame)
"Hey Greene, that zombie looks just like yo momma!" Murk, Ratchet: Deadlocked (another videogame)
"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain
Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H Duell, U.S. Commisioner of Patents, in 1899.
"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." Decca Recording Company rejected a new English band in 1969. That band? The Beatles, of course.
"If who I am is what I have and what I have is lost, then who am I?" Anonymous
"The end will justify the pain it took to get us there" Relient K in one of their songs, I forget which
"I've tried to hate her, but I can't, I just can't. I had all this hate in me, all this despair, and with one smile she destroyed it. I know that there isn't, never was, and never will be, another person on Earth who can do that to me." - Me (See, I can be deep!)
More to be added if I remember them.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 06-26-2006 at 12:34 AM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:02 AM   #10
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Not really wise or witty, but things people have said that got to me I guess.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" --My mom, the night I moved in with my dad. Gotta say, wish I had listened to her about it being okay to still change my mind.

"It's wrong. I wish I could do something about it. I wish I could protect you from him." --Lily, the day she called me on the phone. What she's talking about is personal, so I won't state the circumstances.

"Our lives should be a soap opera." --My friend Chris.

"I'll jump on her. In a good way." --Chris's mom, talking about her girlfriend. In front of us. Lol.

"You know what, Katrina? You're really cool." --My friend Christina from FMS, before we were friends. Kinda one of the first things she said to me.

"You guys are lucky. We all are. God's watching over you. He has something in store for you, in the future. When you get older, he has a plan for you." --My mom, the morning of April 13th, 1999. The day the "Twister of '99" occurred, if you don't know.

"You have abandonment issues, and you fear attachment. But here you are, hanging onto me and telling me all this. I'm glad that you trust me like this." --My friend Zach. Again, no comment on the circumstances part.

"Sometimes life isn't easy. You get caught up in the flow of things and don't pay attention to what's right in front of you. You take things for granted and don't appreciate what you have. It's times when you realize this that you stop and think that, for once, 'there's no use trying to figure things out like who God is and if he's real and if we're just believing in something to believe'. Because life's not about figuring it out. It's about living to your fullest with no regrets at the end." --Me, believe it or not. Trying to deal with a friend's issues on suicide...the right way.

Last edited by Tsuna; 06-26-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 02:07 AM   #11
Vendetta
Academy Student

Vendetta is an unknown quantity at this point

'Everydog has his day"- Al Pacino as Tony Montana

"This place...this place is like Paradise I should of came here 10 years ago, I would of had my own boat, my own golf course, this place is like a giant pussy waiting to get fucked"- Tony Montana

Alot of the charaters Al Pacino played have great quotes.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:14 AM   #12
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

i was suppose to put this on my sig but... here it is...

"Do you know what's the only PERFECT thing in this world?... It is the word PERFECT..."

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:26 AM   #13
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point

"If you dont dash ahead,ur good as dead"-smoker(one piece)
"If electricity comes from electron,does morality comes from Morons?"-dunno.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:57 AM   #14
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

"You wouldnt worry about what people thought of you if you only realized how seldom people actually thought" -unknown

"Ow! My baby oven!!" -my friend when she was on a roller coaster claiming that her ovaries were injured.

"Don't mind me...I'm totally NOT a pedafile."

"Look a watermelon!" -same friend, seeing a cat and a watermelon at the same time, pointing at the cat, and saying it was a watermelon.

"Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

"What a nice night for an evening."

"May your life be like toilet paper... Long and useful."

"Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. Anything not fitting into these categories causes cancer in rats."

"Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and it's 100% fatal."

"Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students."

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:57 AM   #15
Vendetta
Academy Student

Vendetta is an unknown quantity at this point