Swap Magic 3 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 06-26-2006, 04:59 PM   #16
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts
Re: Swap Magic 3

I have an older PS2....It works alot easier...

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeds
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
I hope you didnt hurt yourself.
Demonhacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2006, 05:01 PM   #17
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

but you didnt have any problems loading up the game?
Sorasochou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:02 PM   #18
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Demonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these partsDemonhacker is infamous around these parts

Only when its a faulty burn or its not supported
( Ive played most Naruto games using it)

Im the guy you see pass by you on the street. Im the one you ignore everyday. Im not heroic or extrodinary. Im neither very smart nor am I stupid, but I have needs.I have been here longer than most have. I am a veteran around these parts, but attention is not granted to me. I am ignored, and thats how I like it.

Quote:
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Old 06-26-2006, 05:06 PM   #19
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

mann I dont know whats wrong with mine goku100 said I have to install the Cd i think, hopefully he can show me some way to do this cuz I have no idea what to do.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:06 PM   #20
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorasochou
but you didnt have any problems loading up the game?
You wont get any problems if the game has been burnt properly, if it hasnt then it will stay black or it will say insert a valid ps2 disk.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:08 PM   #21
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

yeah but the game isnt burned its an original and its telling me its not valid
Old 06-26-2006, 05:27 PM   #22
Demonhacker
Gyokunyo

Get HDloader and install swap magic onto there

Quote:
So I was thinking...
Quote:
Old 06-26-2006, 05:43 PM   #23
Captian.Deschain
Genin

Captian.Deschain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain
Alright I'll ask you then XD How much Oo
Lol, Don't buy it of him, it broke my ps2 >.< well it stoped working, and hemel stole my ps2, one of you guys did !!!!!!!!! buy it of me, i will to you for 5-10 £ talk on msn

Captian.Deschain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:32 PM   #24
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Yo!! I finnaly got the swap magic to work apparently if I dont have one of the pieces applying the right amount of pressure it wont load the game, but I got it to work Yess!!. Thanks to everyone for helping me out, thanks very much goku 100 and Demonhacker. Its nice to know you can count on people in this forum to help you out. Thanks again