Village Brawl FC - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 08:54 PM   #136
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

it did lol i couldnt think of stuff i was dumb at the time lol i mean not thinking at all

Old 07-12-2006, 09:37 PM   #137
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Everything is lightning....

I don't know how to say like doton or katon, so I use English.

I use Earth Element- Earth shield. LIghtning don't have effect against earth right..

Then I use Celestial Jutsu- Meteor Storm.

Diane will ninjas will support my ninjas and she use Weather element jutsus.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-12-2006, 10:53 PM   #138
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

fascinating the battle had started already.... hmm when do the votings will begin... since my allies and friend are battlin to each other, well what i could do is just sending 1 of my specialize Jounin from a far watching and analyzing the battle... not to fear my friend it is just the matter of anxiety... we concern on battles... and the report will be sent to the hidden mind monastery... i may not intefere... just a spectator i say...

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
Old 07-12-2006, 11:11 PM   #139
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

anyone want to be allies with ze puppet village!
Old 07-12-2006, 11:29 PM   #140
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang
You control me. And I control you. We have a bond that cannot be broken....

You and me like Nobita and Sizuka

You and me like Kurt Cobain and Elizabeth Taylor...

If write this to a girl will she say I'm good...

nah! this girl here dont mind so i say u are gooooooood... lol the 2 of us are like bonnie and clyde, u the bee to my flower i say! LOL
any way back to the battle!!

counterattack/defence to neji's attack__
- uses heavier rain to dry up ur fire attack.
- i'm protected by kluangs earth shield so the lightning attacks etc are absorb by the shield (yes kluang lightning has no effect on earth..) however to add some realistic things to it cos it sounds that we are untouchable, i'll say a handful, say 5 of my slower ninjas got electrocute and are currently unconscious... hehe
- Mountain side shld have loads of casualties though, with Kluang's meteor shower and celestrial jutsu..not to mention a werewolf on the rampage.. hehe
- according to GAMA's below post, Mountain's East gate has already been taken over by kluang and i. the above attack is within the walls of mountain already and we are fighting to counqer more of mountain.
- SECOND WAVE team that was 50m away has sent 30 troops to back up the attack and overtaking of EAST Gate area.

SO, Kluang_ i say we try to infiltrate from another gate already? shall we strategise me partner? hehe

noblesan_since u are kluangs ally, i'll let u live! LOL kidding! haha! cos usually bystanders are killed u know... wanna ally with me?? need 3 allies in total right? hehe

GAMA_regarding ur attacking and defence phrases_
- we ought to state how many injured right? after an attack? if not we wont know how well or badly each side is doing? of cos a realistic number not one time and the whole village is erased.. LOL

- will let u know more when it comes to mind...

- also, i still think that there shld only b 2 villages in an ally though.. to make more fights.. 3 villages allied together lessons our fights though... buif u guys wanna stick to 3 thats fine...

Old 07-13-2006, 12:01 AM   #141
noblesan6
Chuunin

hehe.. thanks diane.. but including me... i already have 2 allies... mountain and moon... thats make three... but my friend is hidden shadow and your village.. i cannot intefere your battle coz it might cause a big trouble...

actually your troops did not recognize that my specialized jounin was there somewhere.. he had supresssed others mind make them impossible to locate his position... he was there all the time and no one noticing him...

iam waiting sujee's hidden darkness to enter, then ill battle... i will not battle with my friends... not to involve either in your battle now diane... coz iam also hidden shadow's friend iam an allies of hidden mountain..

Old 07-13-2006, 12:04 AM   #142
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

oh! messed up my shinobi's mind huh! lol oh well.. enjoy watching than... hehe

Old 07-13-2006, 12:11 AM   #143
noblesan6
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze
oh! messed up my shinobi's mind huh! lol oh well.. enjoy watching than... hehe
nope just using normal mind technique... your troops completely does not feel irritated... and was not affected by that techniques

Old 07-13-2006, 12:18 AM   #144
diane_cheeze
ANBU

lol.. thats good to know.. erm.... i think...... hehe
quite exciting man this brawling hehe

Old 07-13-2006, 12:32 AM   #145
noblesan6
Chuunin

yeah but the problem is.. no other villages are established yet... like i don't know who will i battle...

Old 07-13-2006, 12:42 AM   #146
musang9
Academy Student

musang9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I;m trying to introduce the Hidden Gua Musang Village.....
Budi yang baik dikenang juga.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:10 AM   #147
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Attack- 10 element and 10 mountain ninjas from the center are heading to the east gate.
2. once there 1 moutain ninja uses Ekitai Ansatsusha (Liquid Assassin) it is basically this A truly incredible technique that allows the user to become water, with full control over shape, density and temperature.
3. 3 mountain ninjas use Suiton: Suikasago no Jutsu (Water Element: Water Scorpionfish Technique)
4. 3 mountain ninjas use Doton Tsuchi Tsunami no Jutsu (Earth Element Earth Giant Wave Technique)
5. 2 mountain ninjas use Yougan Kosui Souzou (Lava Lake Creation)
6. the last mountain ninja uses Yougan Mori Souzou (Lava Forest Creation)
7.2 element ninjas jump to random enemy ninjas and use Kiwamarinai Kutsuu no Jutsu (Boundless Pain Technique)
8. 2 element ninjas Yukikeiji [Snow Apocolypse]
9.2 element ninjas uses Reido Bunshin [Zero Clone]
10. 1 element ninja uses Katon Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Clone Technique) and creates 25 fire clones
11. 1 element ninja uses kage bunshin no justsu(shadow clone technique) and creates 3 shadow clone and the clones use Shukuchi (Reduced Earth) and get to the opponets at lightning fast speeds then use Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Exploding Shadow Clone Technique) and 2 shadow clones blow up in front of hte enemy but 1 uses reduced earth over and over again and also uses Katon: Daikonran (Fire Element: Pandemonium)
12. an element ninja uses tenmetsuki and uses chidori on an enemy and he also uses dragon flame justus on the enemys
13. the last element ninja uses reduced earth and went at lightning speed to there injured ninjas and used Souzousaisei (Genesis Rebirth) on multiple hurt ninja and then those saved went back into battle
14. the people from the other post use Sekkai Daichi Souzou (Stone Castle Creation) for protection

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 07-13-2006, 07:59 AM   #148
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

who wants to be my ally i dont wanna be alone xD >.<
Old 07-13-2006, 08:35 AM   #149
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm... Diane I take care of the East Gate. You go to phase two.

One of my jounin use a forbidden jutsu- Eye of Medusa to "stone" any enemy ninjas on sight.

My werewolf is tearing your ranks here.

One of my chuuni use an area genjutsu- Black Paradise. The opponent will be caught in their most pleasent dream. Another chuunin use Black Nightmare that will be activate if Anyone try to break Black Paradise. Black Nightmare will cause the ninjas see all ally as monsters from their worst nightmare.

My close combats are wrestling your ninjas that get caught in genjutsu. German suplex. Powerbomb.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-13-2006, 10:05 AM   #150
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

what r the rules?????????
Closed Thread