Village Brawl FC - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 10:11 AM   #166
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

COOL! ur medic nins can spread diseases?? *forms a plan* great!
ok now we wait for mountain and element's next move.. hehe or we may really wipe them out b4 they get a chance to retaliate.. hehe (no harm meant u guys.. hehe)

Old 07-14-2006, 10:14 AM   #167
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

YEah. Give them some chicken pox.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-14-2006, 10:15 AM   #168
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

no no.... i got a great one from Full Metal Alchemist! haha

Last edited by diane_cheeze; 07-15-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:19 AM   #169
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Good idea. NOw delete or edit before they finds out. hehehehe...

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-14-2006, 11:29 AM   #170
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by noblesan6
ohh noo.. puppet have no minds... how can i controll them... ???
that is a secret lol xD remember how ukon i think it was tried to fuse with a puppet it didnt work lol he ended up dead would u like too?? xD
Old 07-14-2006, 12:16 PM   #171
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

argg!!! what'r shinobi and neji4 doing.....must defend!

since east and west are thoroughly pwned, im going to begin a fortification on north and south.

north/south
1) send a total of 200 chunnins wach widely spread along the both gates
2) cast swamp jutsu(also cast on south gate so i can get there faster) along with mist jutsu

west gate-
1) have 10 special jonins to summon frogs on west gate, since its filled with water now i guess we sort of have an advantage
2) cast swamp jutsu to nullify the lightning move
3) use earth jutsu(throwing giant rocks and such) to attack diane_cheeze's ninjas

as the only judge, east gate has been taken over by kluang

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Last edited by GAma_Oyabun; 07-14-2006 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:17 PM   #172
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

yea because how will they fight back? they would just stand there and guard the whole time doing nothing
Old 07-15-2006, 12:43 AM   #173
diane_cheeze
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
argg!!! what'r shinobi and neji4 doing.....must defend!

since east and west are thoroughly pwned, im going to begin a fortification on north and south.

north/south
1) send a total of 200 chunnins wach widely spread along the both gates
2) cast swamp jutsu(also cast on south gate so i can get there faster) along with mist jutsu

west gate-
1) have 10 special jonins to summon frogs on west gate, since its filled with water now i guess we sort of have an advantage
2) cast swamp jutsu to nullify the lightning move
3) use earth jutsu(throwing giant rocks and such) to attack diane_cheeze's ninjas

as the only judge, east gate has been taken over by kluang
not JUST Kluang! i fought tooooo!!!!
Counter_
The frogs_summons fighters made outta stone/mountain rock to attack and stomp and whack ur froggies. Together with higher fire jutsus, i'll try to burn ur frogs and still continue to electrocute them with lightning since they are in water.
The earth jutsu attack_counters with water shields for each ninja, continues with fire to disintegrate the earth..
Kluangs medic nins heal the injured....

side to Kluang_can i borrow a werewolf? and need help from u to cast a meteor jutsu on west and north gates....

next move_ shinobi head over to north and south gates and standby outside for further instruction.

Old 07-15-2006, 12:52 AM   #174
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

jeez *casts puppet no jutsu and summons a bird out and flies over the village that they r fighting on and watches* good luck diane lol
Old 07-15-2006, 01:01 AM   #175
diane_cheeze
ANBU

thanks! b careful spying though, spies are killed too if u arent careful...

Old 07-15-2006, 01:08 AM   #176
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

dont worry dont worry im a puppet user u think i can be taken lightly?
Old 07-15-2006, 01:17 AM   #177
diane_cheeze
ANBU

well....our skills are really advanced ya know... hehe

Old 07-15-2006, 09:43 AM   #178
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

ur saying they r more advanced then mine? *drops a water balloon on diane from above and flies away* MUAHAHAHAA
Old 07-15-2006, 01:59 PM   #179
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Hey guys, I'm back. Can you fill me in on what I've missed? There were only about 6 pages when I left.

Old 07-15-2006, 03:49 PM   #180
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

now there is double 12!
Closed Thread