Village Brawl FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 06:49 PM   #16
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

o really?, well im sure oishi is going to join..um basically if we do battle, i will be the official judge and we can vote on the winner.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Old 06-30-2006, 09:45 PM   #17
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Wow, that was fast. It took my fc a while to get this many members. Anyway, GAma, however you want to run it is fine with me, just give me a clear understanding so I can help out any way possible.

Old 07-01-2006, 02:02 AM   #18
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah tell me to casue i want to help

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 07-01-2006, 02:22 AM   #19
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here come noblesan6 the name giver and the advisor (the one giving massive ideas) of the VILLAGE BRAWL FC.... i will be suggesting laws for battle soon... but shinobiknight is sure have a good intelect with this don't you?

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
Old 07-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #20
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

hey noblesan6 yeah i wonder what the rules are going to be and how this is going to work.

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun

Last edited by neji4ever; 07-01-2006 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:01 AM   #21
noblesan6
Chuunin

already posted neji... on the first page... hidden mind lol...

Old 07-01-2006, 03:07 AM   #22
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

never mind then

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 07-01-2006, 04:18 AM   #23
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

How interesting, i haven't seen this until now. Can i join? Well, before I make an actual village, here's a gag village that goes along with Vegetable Country. lol

name- Hidden Village of Fruits
location/description- In the Clouds, over the rainbow, a ninja kind based on solving problems with peace and happiness
jutsus- Hug me no jutsu and Friendship jutsu
any other info- XD Sorry, I'm hyper

Name: Hidden Village of Rhythm (no relation to Sound) [from my fanfic]

Location: A small village located on the far west corner of the world

Description:The Village of Rhythm is known for harboring the Demoness, Byakko, which was believed to be a "Goddess of War". The village takes great pride in the Demon they believed as a God, Byakko. They mastered the art of the both ninja skills and kung fu; although a very small village, it can be powerful against the lesser of the hidden villages around the world.
Although it's power pales in comparison to the Hidden Village of Leaves, and the 5 great countries, no one messes with them. lol
What kind of people are they: A very devout people who take pride in their so-called "goddess", the people of Rhythm rejoice in their idol using music, also known as the "Music of War". In the start of the Fall season, the majority of the population which is composed of Rhythm ninja (aka Rizu-nin) take part in a ceremony honoring their goddess Byakko. The most honored person in the village is not the leader or chieftain, but rather the sacrifice of the century. Devouting one's life to eternal suffering but great power, the sacrifice of the century doesn't sacrfice his life, but rather her spirit. The sacrifice having to be a female, Byakko's very spirit is put within the sacrifice.
The Sacrifice: Following the tradition that is also their religion, the sacrifice wears a forehead protector made out of a white jade called "tiger jade". A master at both kung fu and taijutsu, the sacrifice must also know how to use a jutsu that originates within Rizumugakure. After the ceremony, the sacrifice will live for a century before dying, and will not age past 30. The sacrifice then becomes a Sage, and she is worshipped as a speaker for Byakko herself.
The Technique: Kane Seishi. All ninja in the village must know how to use it before excelling to the Genin level. This technique can be used on many levels. From levitating metal, to decomposition, and rebuilding, the number of techniques that can be used with Kane Seishi determines one's strength in both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. The Sage more than likely can use Kane Seishi in a genjutsu form, but it has never been required to use such a skill in combat.
More on the Village: Because the people of Rizumugakure continue to get stronger and stronger, after the Fall Ceremony, the ninja of the village will go to war with surrounding villages, while conquering more and more land. Each year they are successful to conquer at least 250,000 sq. feet a year. Not being a village on World Domination, the village goes to war just to praise and rejoice their goddess. Although their main goal is not to please Byakko with the accumulation of land, the people believe Byakko is more pleased with the bloodshed they create. The KIA ninja are honored at the end of the war, which is in the last week of Fall.

Jutsu unique to the village: Besides the Kane Seishi technique, Rizu-nin also excel themselves to combining the jutsu with fire techniques, water techniques, and earth techniques.

Other Infos: Because of the less than 0.05% of crime in the entire village, the chieftain does not require bodyguards, nor does the village need police. Any rebel ninja are automatically killed. The spirit of Byakko can sense when rebellious members of the village are plotting, and their fate is inevitable when Byakko himself will visit the ninja, and smear their blood on the village temple grounds. While their blood is cleansed from their sin, they must pay with their life.
Any intruder ninja that try to attack the village, or attack the chieftain and/or the Sage, Byakko's chakra will exert itself and create a chakra shield around the village. With nearly unlimited power, Byakko cannot be stopped.

Byakko: Byakko. The White Tiger of the West. It's mightiest season is Fall, and it's element is Metal. Although it's belief originates from Shinto religion, Byakko's spirit one day ventured away from it's king's grave, and into the heart of a young girl. Being called a priestess, she believed that Byakko was a goddess. Byakko quickly apprehended the mind of the priestess, and talked of war. Byakko, a male tiger, disguised himself as a goddess. Although Byakko fought for righteousness, his thirst for war overtook his once peaceful way of thinking. Though he protects his village from harm, Byakko still thirsts for blood, violence, and war more than anything in the world.

Errm, i guess that's all i can say about that. i got the idea of Byakko from Shinto religion, if you didn't already know. ^^;

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 07-01-2006, 05:44 AM   #24
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I want to help toooo.

I'm second. Does that ... you know... co ownership,,

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 07-01-2006 at 06:08 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:37 AM   #25
noblesan6
Chuunin

hehe... i am just like to be here....and doesnt want to claim anything.. but iam happy suggesting.. may this FC is the hottest FC in NL

Old 07-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #26
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Yeah, I have an idea for combat. It's just a suggestion, though, if you don't like it you don't have to use it.
Two villages are chosen randomly to fight. The creators of each village will put up tactics they'll use, any special forces or specific types of shinobi they'll send in, etc. Basically, how they'll fight the battle. Based on that, and each village's strengths and weaknesses, people can comment on who they think should win and why. But, ultimately, GAma will be the judge. If anyone's request is unfair or unreasonable (i.e. sending in 1,000 jounins) I'll modify it or simply knock it down. Also, you could consider specifying where each battle will take place, to see how each village will take advantage of the terrain.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:08 PM   #27
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

that is a good idea but there shold be a a limit to how many people you can bring in because what happens if a small country versus a large country and the large country has so many people they can send in more then the smal country can

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 07-01-2006, 04:25 PM   #28
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

I have a solution to that: all villages are the same size. And in every battle, the same amount of troops are sent in.

Old 07-01-2006, 07:16 PM   #29
bluegender_2k
Genin

bluegender_2k is an unknown quantity at this point

wot if you had a set number of genins chunins and jounins and a small number of elite jounins. that way everyone has the same numbers and it might be easyer to see whos tactics are stronger. but i like you idea thats the only way i see of doing this.

also maybe if one village was the attaker and the other the defender, that way the village locations may come in to affect the battles. just some thoughts

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com
Old 07-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #30
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

those are all great ideas...as for co owner spots...how many can there be?

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Closed Thread