Village Brawl FC - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #106
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

can we attack now?

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun

Old 07-09-2006, 11:57 PM   #107
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

hi! sorry for the delay.. weekends i try to log in often but weekdays i can log in more easily at work.. just printed out ALL the villages info too than easier to fight.. lol

Attack__
1. Hidden Mountain has yet to counter defend yet so i assume kluang and i will go cautiously...

2. Kluang, have ur scouts returned yet? what have they analized? (if anything?)

3. Kluang, I think your 2 squads are position at each of the 4 gates. so 8 moon shinobi at each gate, plus 1 extra at each gate preparing celestrial jutsu. the 5th celestrial jutsu person will b behind with the backups ya?

4. I'll have 4 teams for 5 shinobi each at each gate to back up kluang. these are for FIRST wave fighting. - 10 jounin, 5 genin, 5 chuunin.

5. My SECOND wave will be say 50m away from the gates and have performed thick fog and mist jutsu, already surrounding the area with thick fog and mist. They have also already cast lighting and rain jutsu. These are on standby to support the FIRST wave attack. total 6 teams of 5 shinobi - 30 shinobi - 10 jounin, 10 chuunin, 10 genin

6. With the cover of fog, i have 5 scouts following kluang to collect info on Mountain Village troops. As my shinobi have quick speed they will b relaying the info at top speed.

7. 100m away from the gates will b the majority of the troops holding back and waiting for info. Kluang, u will b here with me too k? waiting for info than attack together.

8. My shinobi (those 100 m away from the gates) will attack first b4 kluang as with our quick speed we can run up faster to attack and support the FIRST wave team at the gates.

9. CURRENT SCENARIO_Atmosphere is foggy, with heavy rain and lighting overhead. visibility is logically not very clear.
Shinobi from Mystery and Moon are infront of all the gates but hidden and observing, running back and forth with info, scouts are moving and disarming traps, celestrial jutsu is being prepared and shinobi are 50-100m away from gates standing by for attack.

10. AWAITING_Kluang for input regarding first wave attack and scounting info...

11. How should we do this scouting info huh? Hidden Mountain will tell us where they have placed their scouts/shinobi right?

Old 07-10-2006, 01:27 AM   #108
Kara_Chan
Academy Student

Kara_Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

hi ^^ okie, i wanna crack at this
Name: Hidden Sight Village
Location: HAHA its hidden but seriously, i guess, in the water country
Symbol: its a medallion, instead of headband, and it has an eye on it, o' course
Other: its a small village of about 500 people, they are depressed looking, and everything is always foggy, the houses, and basically the whole village is undr ground (sorry if ne one else has ne of these ideas, i've always had them, but i didnt read the other's posts) its in the middle of a forest, the entrance is in a waterfall, going down a rocky slope, into this utopia, alot like atlantis, and itrs like a giant glass hemisphere (half spere) and there is water, and mystical creatures on the outside of the barrier.
Bloodlines: well, hmm, the uchimii clan, can control the water, and sea creatures, the chirigawa can control fire, the straii can control darkness, and the sumacji is earth, and the jamnjiki is air. The elders control life, there are five elders. three girls, two boys, they started the village.
Education:
2 yr old: ninjustsu
4yrs old: taijutsu
6yr old: genjutsu
8 yrs old: killing machines. everyone in the village is trained, no matter what or who. it is impossible for anyone to penetrate the village.
The people of the hidden sight village are not very sociable, all they know is life and death, kill or be killed, live for the moment.
Main Character: Kara Uchimii, and her four friends, - Chihiro Chirigawa, Kat Straii, Skyler Sumacji, and Gadje Jamnajiki. They do not see eye to eye with the elders, and dis obey them often, they want to get out of the village. You see, no one gets in, no one gets out, this is the way its benn since the begining. ect, ect
Old 07-10-2006, 01:30 AM   #109
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

interesting! new member! firstly since we gotta battle, suggest u get allies.. also we are in the midst of a trial battle to familarize ourselves with the battle process..
also suggest u read previous posts to see what are the other villages and special techniques already created so that u can strategize ur attacks when we start fighting it out..

Old 07-10-2006, 01:32 AM   #110
Kara_Chan
Academy Student

Kara_Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

kool, okie ^^
Old 07-10-2006, 02:58 AM   #111
diane_cheeze
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
Sorry, you guys, but I'm leaving for a week, so I can't do this battle. Maybe someone could help out neji in my place? Anyways, see you guys in 7 days.

how neji? u wanna battle yourself or should we just wait for shinobiknight to return?

Old 07-10-2006, 04:44 AM   #112
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for my dissapearrace for a while, my university course had started and things had gone busy... my allies will be hidden mountain and moon... but i'll stay friendly with hidden shadow coz hidden shadow is hidden mountain's ally... ok..
em... hidden shadow can request my assisstance at any time just like hidden star to hidden leaf in the fillers ok...
iam quite busy rite now and i might just frequently logs in... sorry...

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971

Last edited by noblesan6; 07-10-2006 at 04:53 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:28 AM   #113
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

My scout and bat riders has return and has taken care of the traps and all position at all 4 gate is confirmed.

My celestial jutsu Moonlight will at behind and are ready.

My special jounins has summon a large Werewolf ( the size of snake that attack Konoha). And are approching at a fast rate. My first wave consist of 40 genin and 30 chunin and 5 jounin are behind the werewolf. We will attack at East gate first.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 07-10-2006 at 09:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:43 AM   #114
diane_cheeze
ANBU

i think that we should take 2 gates at the same time as 1 by 1 will enable the enemy to recuporate etc.. we shld attack more than 1 gate, so i think east and north gate (north is facing us, south is the furthest gate). can u summon 2 werewolves instead? but for the other 2 gates, we also have troops positioned there, and ready to attack once their forces are fewer at these remaining 2 gates, fewer cos they may move to the front gates that are under attack.

erm... must have 3 allies in total right? who wants to ally themselves with hidden mystery and hidden moon? we need 1 more ally....

Old 07-10-2006, 10:05 AM   #115
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I want to attack East. When all Mountain forces is at East we attack West and take them from behind... Moonlihgt at full power.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:08 AM   #116
diane_cheeze
ANBU

but i doubt mountain will have all their forces at one specific gate at one time, but i get what u are saying..

Last edited by diane_cheeze; 07-10-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:18 AM   #117
kluang
One Punch Man

Man you listen to me gurlzzz

Last edited by kluang; 07-10-2006 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:25 AM   #118
diane_cheeze
ANBU

sob.. y remind me of the horrors of the war that my country suffered for for years...sob.. mayb u shld amend that post or hidden mountain will know our plan my dear.. hehe

Old 07-10-2006, 08:27 PM   #119
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

ill attack myself and i will battle for shinobi and me so i will control his villige for now.

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 07-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #120
diane_cheeze
ANBU

cool...now we await your battle plan than... kluang and i have already started moving..

kluang_listening listening to u.. donch worry.. hehe

Closed Thread