Village Brawl FC - Page 83 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 11:17 PM   #1231
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold
Re: Village Brawl FC

Ok and we have,

Sandaime Kage VS. Kemuri Kage!

Gama/Sandaime Kage First Round please!

Old 03-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #1232
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

ok then, uses sandaime, she makes several swamp bunshins and they charge at kemuri kage...*prepares something devious

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 03-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #1233
Nuerhachi Niru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun View Post
ok then, uses sandaime, she makes several swamp bunshins and they charge at kemuri kage...*prepares something devious
1.Kemuri also creates bunshins to collide with yours.
2.Kemuri then stabs several kunai (about 15) into the soil, in a row.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:00 PM   #1234
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

now we have both side bunshins fighting....
1/3 of them are destroyed after the initial impact..

Old 05-05-2007, 01:48 AM   #1235
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Wow haven't been here for ages

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 05-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #1236
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Am I allowed to join?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:13 PM   #1237
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Am I allowed to join?
No. Get out.

Haha, just kidding. Read the first post and create a village. ^_^

@kluang: Me neither. What's been going on, everyone?

Old 05-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #1238
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

What villages have been created so far? I really can't look through them all and decide, and I really don't want to make a bad impression by seemingly copying someone elses idea. I'll just try right now, I doubt my idea will have anything to do with it.

Name - Konpakugakure (Village Hidden in the Soul)

Location/description - A village that lies in a desolate location, in a mountain in the Earth Nation. The only people who can see it are those that have unusual aptitude as ninja, as those in the village have. They also need to posess abilities unique to a clan or village. The Village is small compared to those like Konoha, and most of the other powerful Hidden Villages. It is made of a single gigantic palace, with many spires and towers, the castle has many barracks, training grounds, and a single gigantic room that holds the Konpakukage. The castle is on a field of bones and rubble, and that is all anyone can see if they aren't able to see the castle. The mountain the castle lies upon is called Death Mountain, it's a very misty mountain with a ton of treacherous passageways and rocks that could suddenly fall on people at any given notice. There are also several ballista emplacements on the mountain that makes entering the castle even more difficult.

Jutsus - Mostly jutsu that don't use elemental chakra at all, very few special techniques in comparison with most of the largest Hidden Villages.
Soul Release: Sacrificial Destruction
A forbidden murder suicide technique, the user's soul is transferred into the victim, destroying their body, but also destroying the user's soul.
Soul Release: Soul Consumption Technique
The user takes the body of a newly dead creature, removes the soul of the creature, and consumes it as a method of eating. This creates a lot of rumor of viciousness of the Hidden Soul Village, since after the soul is removed, they cannot even become a ghost.
Soul Release: Power of the Soul
A technique that boosts the physical and mental properties of the user, drawing on their own precious soul and life energy. This is an extremely taxing technique that rots the user to the core, the user of this technique loses considerable life expectancy, and is damaged very heavily after its use.
Kinetic Wave
Only Nento Clan members can use this technique. The user can create a gigantic force of kinetic energy around themselves, and release it all at once in a cataclysmic wave that can stop all but the strongest of attacks.
Kinetic Manipulation
A member of the Nento Clan can use their mind to move weapons, people, or most any object. The mind has its limits, however, and the user needs total concentration to maintain the manipulation.
Kinetic Reading
Members of the Nento Clan have long been revered for their ability to read surface thoughts of their opponents, even while fighting.
Kinetic Fortification
As with the other Kinetic techniques, a Nento is needed to perform it. This time, though, there needs to be five of them. They all meditate in a straight line. One creates a barrier around them that cannot be diffused, and the others concentrate on using their minds to make the rest of the members stronger, smarter, and increase their chakra supplies by 50%.
Flames of the Underworld
Members of the Kyoushu clan can surround themselves with an aura of black fire that burns much hotter than any regular fire. The fire blocks the user from attacks, but it also causes them to give blood fed with chakra to keep the flame alive. All Katon techniques are increased with this technique.
Flame Drizzle
The user creates a massive cloud made of fire. The user can then control the cloud. He can do anything from shoot fireballs from it, to launch long jets of fire, to bring down the very cloud itself.

Any other info-
Clans:

Nento Clan (Mind Clan), with the ability to use ten times the mental ability of an average human, a normal human can only use ten percent of their brain, but the Nento Clan can use all of theirs, giving them many extrahuman abilities, such as telepathy and telekinesis. Their secret clan technique is the Doujutsu known as the Gray Eye, that allows them to use Genjutsu with only their eyes. All of the Kinetic techniques can only be used by its members, they are also quite apt in the ability to use the Soul Techniques. Exactly 500 shinobi in the Soul Village are members of the Nento Clan.

Kyoushu Clan (Assassin Clan), with the ability to use extremely powerful fire techniques. They can also summon flames from the firey pits of hell itself to aid in their attacks. They are all masters of the Silent Homicide technique, and can almost teleport from place to place in an instant with very little effort at all. 300 more shinobi are members of this clan.

Soshida Clan (Elemental Clan), with the ability to become one with any element, with the only exception being air. By touching certain elements, they can fuse with the elements, able to change their forms using the element they are fusing with, and transfer their form using the element that they fuse with. The Konpakukage (Soul Shadow), is a member of this clan now. In all, there are 200 soldiers in this clan.

The People - All of the people are genius beyond all reason, ten times more intelligent than average humans, even the most intelligent shinobi pales in comparison. The people are all extremely capable shinobi that are constantly trying to improve their abilities. Their food comes from the souls of captured travelers, and occasionally from a neighboring Hidden Village. The Konpakukage is one that is antisocial and doesn't like to see other people at all, he is very powerful, however, and faces down any challenge with the utmost seriousness.

The Castle - On the lowest levels of the castle that IS the Hidden Soul Village, there are many, many traps that can catch the unwary off guard. Even those who are able to get in are sometimes fooled, and all of the traps are deadly. The first floor contains boulders that fall on to victims, poison gas bombs that go off from tripwires, and enough explosive notes to destroy the cieling itself, able to be activated by a single sound of the Kage's voice. On the second level are more intense traps, and the occasional Genjutsu that traps the victim in an illusion that makes them wander in circles for hours without moving at all. Third floor is just more of the same, only this time there are several captured creatures, summoned gigantic snakes that have salaiva which can melt bones in under a minute, and teeth as long as normal humans. The fourth level is the ninja barracks, and the "feeding stations", in which people have their souls removed for consumption. The fifth is the chamber of the Hidden Soul Kage, and that's all that is up there. The chamber has sections made of every element he can transform into, stone, earth, water, and fire, the rest of it is just a throne on which the Kage sits, doing his daily work.

I guess that's it then.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-12-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:22 PM   #1239
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I'm not sure. There are so many villages, it's hard to keep track of them all. Then I found out that my village was also a village from a filler... -.-

Old 05-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #1240
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

So is my new village invention up to scratch?
Old 05-10-2007, 01:30 AM   #1241
diane_cheeze
ANBU

looks like the last fight never concluded... haha

Old 05-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #1242
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

So what? Did I get in or not? Or is this some dead FC that isn't coming back?
Old 05-11-2007, 06:32 AM   #1243
diane_cheeze
ANBU

i'm sure that u are in... just that this FC is in its DOWN period...
if u really wanna b a part of this FC than do stay...

Old 05-11-2007, 03:19 PM   #1244
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Ok, then, I'll stay. Can I put that I'm a member in my sig, or should I wait for Gama to add me to the list?

Going to invade the next person who posts on this thread! I guess I'lll begin by preparing my first offensive right now:

My terms are as follows: Kage vs Kage battle, 1 offensive and 1 defensive move per turn. Summonings could count as either one.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-19-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #1245
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

GOD Uchiha Itachi is an unknown quantity at this point

The legend returns.

Who is up for a fight with the legend of the village brawls?
Who wants to fight the infamous Dakukage?

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Closed Thread