Village Brawl FC - Page 85 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #1261
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: Village Brawl FC

Double offense, edit it.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #1262
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

GOD Uchiha Itachi is an unknown quantity at this point

my dragons have you under their radar. One move and you will be hit with high ray beams.

^ this is not offense but i'm preparing for my next move.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #1263
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Did you hear me? I made the terms of the battle clear at the beginning, and by accepting the challenge you agreed to them. If you do not edit your double offense then you will lose by default.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:48 PM   #1264
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Did you hear me? I made the terms of the battle clear at the beginning, and by accepting the challenge you agreed to them. If you do not edit your double offense then you will lose by default.
Shutup, noob.

I don't have time to read your battle requirements and terms.

I meet all your requirements and some more. You're lucky to be even facing off with me. I could kill you off anytime i like. - exactly what i will do.
your move.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #1265
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD Uchiha Itachi View Post
Shutup, noob.

I don't have time to read your battle requirements and terms.

I meet all your requirements and some more. You're lucky to be even facing off with me. I could kill you off anytime i like. - exactly what i will do.
your move.
I laugh at your arguments, how old are you, 12?

You read my terms or you do not battle me, period. Stop acting like you're some kind of legend, you are nothing except a godmodding, overconfident child who I wish would just stay banned.

Defense: I don't need to see. I summon my Stone Leviathan, 10 miles tall with a 2 mile long tail and including the tail is 17 miles long. The massive Leviathan blocks the trees and absorbs the red lightning.

Offense: My kage fuses with the Leviathan and uses its massive tail to launch several miniature versions of itself that are only one mile tall. The creatures break through the shield wall and attack your kage.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #1266
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I laugh at your arguments, how old are you, 12?

You read my terms or you do not battle me, period. Stop acting like you're some kind of legend, you are nothing except a godmodding, overconfident child who I wish would just stay banned.

Defense: I don't need to see. I summon my Stone Leviathan, 10 miles tall with a 2 mile long tail and including the tail is 17 miles long. The massive Leviathan blocks the trees and absorbs the red lightning.

Offense: My kage fuses with the Leviathan and uses its massive tail to launch several miniature versions of itself that are only one mile tall. The creatures break through the shield wall and attack your kage.
The dark energy is spreading through your veins. The dark energy now acts as poison and attacks your vital organs, esp. heart, lungs.
The liquid energy sticks to your alveoli and it is now hard for you to even breath.

You are blinded.
You are poisoned and you are on the brink of death.

My dragons swoop down at you and i have made 4 Fire bunshins that now surround you.

hmpfh, your village will be annihilated after you, noobkage.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #1267
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

(you did nothing to evade the Leviathan Spawns, so you are hurt by the massive beasts)

Defense: The Kage uses his medical expertise to heal himself from the darkness poison, his vital organs are safe and the darkness cannot spread any farther than it is now as it slowly recedes. The medical technique also heals his blindness.

Offense: Stone Leviathan fires massive spines from himself and impales all of the dragons and fire bunshins within range, the spikes also get close to your kage.

ShinobiKnight: This would be a brilliant time to judge if you like.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-19-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:07 PM   #1268
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
(you did nothing to evade the Leviathan Spawns, so you are hurt by the massive beasts)

Defense: The Kage uses his medical expertise to heal himself from the darkness poison, his vital organs are safe and the darkness cannot spread any farther than it is now as it slowly recedes. The medical technique also heals his blindness.

Offense: Stone Leviathan fires massive spines from himself and impales all of the dragons and fire bunshins within range, the spikes also get close to your kage.

ShinobiKnight: This would be a brilliant time to judge if you like.

god moding. I'm sure your village does not specialize in medicine. This poison is unique and unless you are an exceptional medic nin, you will be unable to fight against it. The poison sticks to your alveoli. It's impossible to heal now.

Evades cute spikes.

While you were busy with my bunshins.. i grab you from behind. I then make a bunshin from then on and watch teh action from the ground. The bunsin explodes.

Since my dark energy sucks chakra as well... you are now limited on chakra so make wise moves.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #1269
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

The spikes are everywhere, at least some of them hit your dragons and killed them. You cannot grab the Stone Leviathan, it is massively strong and huge. The explosion doesn't even faze it. If your village can create virtually incurable poisons, my kage can create medicine to counter them.

Defense: I don't need to defend because of my explaination earlier.

Offense: I use the Ground Implosion technique to make the ground you are in collapse upon itself, meaning you must get out of it if you could hope to survive.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #1270
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
The spikes are everywhere, at least some of them hit your dragons and killed them. You cannot grab the Stone Leviathan, it is massively strong and huge. The explosion doesn't even faze it. If your village can create virtually incurable poisons, my kage can create medicine to counter them.

Defense: I don't need to defend because of my explaination earlier.

Offense: I use the Ground Implosion technique to make the ground you are in collapse upon itself, meaning you must get out of it if you could hope to survive.
hmm.. you've mixed in with the leviathan. . .

My poisons are not incurable, it's just that YOU do not have enough medicial skills to heal yourself against it. Maybe you should have said something of your medical skills in your village description, no noob?

I use DEFENSE: zero time-space collapse. The space around me collapses and i'm now on top of the laviathan.

I plant my T-56 into the laviathan. The T-56 spreads a horrible shocking amount of electrical energy throughout the laviathan. Humans will die within a second of contact with the electricity. The electricity also explodes your laviathan. Of course i am immune since it is made from a chemical found in my blood. I get off the leviathan and zoom out of the area.

You are now almost out of chakra. My poison has taken a staggering amount of chakra from you.

Since it was my dark energy,.. i feel that you only have 2 more moves to make until your demise.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:24 PM   #1271
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

The poison is already cured, I have cured the poison. If you'd not godmodded, then you'd have been ripped to shreads by the Leviathan Spawns which you did nothing to avoid by now. You've already wasted most of your chakra and have taken massive damage from me.

Defense: Leviathan is made of stone and therefore invulnerable to stone, the kage fuses with the electricity and uses the power to bring a massive wave of electricity back up towards you.

Offense: The strength of the Leviathan throws you off of him and his tail hits you while you are in mid air.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #1272
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
The poison is already cured, I have cured the poison. If you'd not godmodded, then you'd have been ripped to shreads by the Leviathan Spawns which you did nothing to avoid by now. You've already wasted most of your chakra and have taken massive damage from me.

Defense: Leviathan is made of stone and therefore invulnerable to stone, the kage fuses with the electricity and uses the power to bring a massive wave of electricity back up towards you.

Offense: The strength of the Leviathan throws you off of him and his tail hits you while you are in mid air.
i'll just go along with whatever you say since you only have 1 more move to make until you die of chakra exhaustion. Clone evades the huge tail.

You mix in with the electricity which is made of poisonous chemicals found in my body. You are now poisoned once again. This poison attacks your brain cells and leaves you paralyzed. You are now paralyzed.

My other 50% clone joins the battle and fuses with the other clone.
Chakra is now in plentiful amounts.

defense: Summon: Apocalyptic dragon summon. The dragon is the size of a mountain, the pet of GODS.

attack: Apocalyptic BLAST at your leviathan. You cannot mix in with my Beam since it is made from a poisonous chemical found in my body. This poison is even more dangerous than the other poisons. Your leviathan crumbles.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #1273
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

You cannot make lightning into poison... I do not die from loss of chakra and I am not pyralized, nor am I affected by any kind of poison at all.

I refuse to reply to your godmodding until we have a judge who can determine what happens next. The battle is on HOLD for now.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #1274
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

W.E. you may have cured the poison but from the moment you had contact with the dark energy, your chakra had been leached out of you. So sorry but there is no way to get your chakra back since it is turned into more dark energy which in turn sucks more chakra.

the electricity is made of chemicals harmful to others but myself.

I have already won this pathetic battle. Only the weak constantly use godmodding as an excuse to escape battle.

You are done.

i'm off to destroy your pathetic village. ~goodbye.

go home to a pile of bones and rubble.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #1275
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

I didn't lose any chakra because the poison is now gone. My chakra supply is still decently filled. What about you? I already destroyed all of your dragons, bunshins, and attacked you with mile-high creatures which you haven't evaded. Those creatures have already ripped you apart if you follow any logic whatsoever. As I said, before I make any kind of post to defend and offend, I'm waiting for a judge.

You are pathetic, the Leviathans have been ripping you apart this entire time, you lost the moment you failed to evade them. Look back, every single post you've made in the brawl fc has been full of spam and godmodding. You have lost. Goodbye.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-19-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Closed Thread