Village Brawl FC - Page 86 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 04:43 PM   #1276
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

GOD Uchiha Itachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I didn't lose any chakra because the poison is now gone. My chakra supply is still decently filled. What about you? I already destroyed all of your dragons, bunshins, and attacked you with mile-high creatures which you haven't evaded. Those creatures have already ripped you apart if you follow any logic whatsoever. As I said, before I make any kind of post to defend and offend, I'm waiting for a judge.
You had been depleted of chakra ever since you had contact with the dark energy. You may heal yourself of the poison but you still had been sucked out of chakra. The dark energy sucks a crap loud amount of chakra out of you. You are now exhausted from chakra loss. There is no way to get back your weak chakra, alright noob?

You would have been DEAD by my poison if not for your stupid god modding and your idiotic healing abilities that came out of no where. If YOU follow any logic whatsover, you would know that you cannot heal the poison that sticks to your alveoli. This is the same as saying your dragons ripped me apart.

You can't heal blindness.
Your posts are vague. I gave you many chances and still you have failed.

Any more conversation with you and my IQ will drop a few hundred points.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Old 05-19-2007, 04:54 PM   #1277
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Your IQ doesn't even have a hundred points to begin with, and dropping it anymore would likely result in your death.. You have been godmodding ever since you came to this thread, and you've done absolutely nothing good. Creating uncurable poison is godmodding, alright noob?

You say my healing abilities came out of nowhere? So did your ability to create incurable poison, summon a gigantic shield that cannot be penetrated, and use gadgets that auto kill anything they tough, as well as mix LIGHTNING with poison. Your record has been brought to 4 - 1. Deal with it, you've been ripped to shreads a million times over by the Leviathan Spawns.

If we followed logic right now we would both be dead, period.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:00 PM   #1278
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Your IQ doesn't even have a hundred points to begin with, and dropping it anymore would likely result in your death.. You have been godmodding ever since you came to this thread, and you've done absolutely nothing good. Creating uncurable poison is godmodding, alright noob?

You say my healing abilities came out of nowhere? So did your ability to create incurable poison, summon a gigantic shield that cannot be penetrated, and use gadgets that auto kill anything they tough, as well as mix LIGHTNING with poison. Your record has been brought to 4 - 1. Deal with it, you've been ripped to shreads a million times over by the Leviathan Spawns.

If we followed logic right now we would both be dead, period.
5-0.

your asinine logic fails and that was only 50% of my true self.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #1279
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Ok, your IQ is now in the negatives, not that it was any different. You lose this fight, period. My tactics are completely superior to yours.

I laugh at your pitiful null rep that doesn't affect me at all because you need 100 posts to rep someone and have it count.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:09 PM   #1280
GOD Uchiha Itachi
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Ok, your IQ is now in the negatives, not that it was any different. You lose this fight, period. My tactics are completely superior to yours.

I laugh at your pitiful null rep that doesn't affect me at all because you need 100 posts to rep someone and have it count.
IQ doesn't go in the negatives you imbecile. And even if it did I'm sure you would make a new record.

I was using nly 50% of my overall so i toyed with you. Pitiful noob. Run, run and cling your pitiful life.. and once you are on the same level as me... come before me and i will kill you.

Look bud-boy,

I started with 50%.
My poison sucked out most of your chakra even before you hit me with that leviathan.
My poison had also done heavy damage to you and even concentrating on the battle field with that poison in your blood stream proves extremely difficult.

You mix into anything but there is a limit. Since the electrical energy had been made from chemicals in MY body..you could not get into it. Whatever is found in my body is poison and acid. My blood is acidic. Read my village description. You apparently do not know what "energy" is and how to obtain a certain form of energy. Sorry, noob, but you fail.

The only thing you have done is hit me with your leviathan.
I've used clones and weapons for most of the battle.

Last edited by GOD Uchiha Itachi; 05-19-2007 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #1281
Ichigo Usaragi

Im sorry but this useless argueing leads too nothing so i will advise you too to get over this and end it before it leads too flaming and accept that both of you are dead okay?

Old 05-19-2007, 07:37 PM   #1282
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

ooohh snap..i forgot about the fight with niru..gomenasai

um, yea all people are welcome ..seriously..this place was good until hokage power fc, which is the same thing in my opinion.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 05-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #1283
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

It looks like I got Sujee banned again. I guess that makes me the winner if my opponent was banned after he lost. I hope this thread gets some more responses from now on, it's a really fun RPG game.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:32 PM   #1284
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

aww...sujee does it again eh?
iono..i constantly forget about village brawl. and i rarely go online -_- im sure we can get it to work ^^

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

Old 05-24-2007, 06:43 PM   #1285
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

If someone wants to judge, I'll fight. Or if someone wants to fight, I can judge. I'll do either, lol.

Old 05-24-2007, 08:47 PM   #1286
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

I'll fight someone, let's try village to village this time, because I think I'd like that. It doesn't matter who I fight really, you could just name your terms and I'll go against you whatever way you want me to. I wouldn't think that we would need a judge to be with us every step of the way as long as we could be mature and agree on things. A judge would be nice though.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:49 AM   #1287
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

actually a judge is a must... huh finally i can be online again... sashiburi everyone... its been a long time... and surprisingly this fc is not dead.. dats really great!!

can i know how many village(s) was/were established since iam away??

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971

Last edited by noblesan6; 05-25-2007 at 03:54 AM. Reason: lol
Old 05-25-2007, 03:56 AM   #1288
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

ahh long time no see noblesan, it looks like there's been two new villages, still dont kno what they do though :P
i'll judge

for this battle each player states their kage (use one, some villages has more than that) and special units and jutsus so i can get a feel of what u guys can do...so i dont have to read a lot XD

-edit-
i added anticitizen and God Uchiha to the member list, have fun ^^

FC's

Last edited by GAma_Oyabun; 05-25-2007 at 03:58 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:21 PM   #1289
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

God Uchiha was Sujee, but now his name is banned. I should know, I asked a mod about how to report him then I mentioned him being Sujee and she banned three of his names. So technically he's not a member anymore if he can't post. Here's proof right here:

Multiple Accounting Permanent Ban

If you want your Swamp Kage to go against my Soul Kage then go ahead, here's a brief description of his powers:
His clan is able to fuse in with the subtances of the world, for example Stone. He could touch stone and become the stone, transferring his form anywhere the stone can reach, or water where he can transform into and control the water around him, or he could even transform into fire and lightning by touching them and focusing his chakra. You could read my village's description for a description of Jutsu, I'm actually thinking of replacing the village with another one if that's ok. I'd still rather stay with this one for the battle.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-25-2007 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #1290
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I have a description of my village somewhere, but since it's so old, I'll have to update it.

Closed Thread