Village Brawl FC - Page 89 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 12:46 AM   #1321
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC

well im allowing bijuus on the condition that its along the lines of an inner spirit that helps u, not a god modding device. so for example, if a one of ur kage's has lets say a fire spirit inside him i think its for for him to use fire jutsus without handseals therefore making him attack faster. this is a good way to create more variety . so new rule then

bijuus are allowed on the condition that it gives one special ability only such as
-more chakra
-a certain jutsu
-more stamina
-more speed
-etc, anything else you can think of but not over the top

nice to see diane and noblesan back

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Old 06-09-2007, 03:37 AM   #1322
Oishi-desu
Genin

Oishi-desu is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh, ive been gone for so long, ill repost my village again muahaha

Village Name - Village of the Sun

Design - Located on the High mountain

Forehead Protector - a sun lmao

Village Speciality - their chakra emanates out of them like heat and empowers others of the clan. They can ignite their hands and sorta makes like a taijutsu more usefull, They can form links with each other and become "one" who knows what can happen. They also have a heat flash ability that blinds enemies

Bloodline Limit - Regenerative Flame. Self Explanatory

Type of People - Konoha Stylish...

ANBU - once again...konoha stylish..(i might edit once i get a good idea)

Me as Hokage - Sacred Sun stone with the names of the villagers inscribed on it
whoever doesnt have their name on i is blinded by the sun while in the village
whether their eyes are closed or not

HELP THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FC BECOME A REALITY!
Old 06-10-2007, 05:13 AM   #1323
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

well actually iam on vacation... iam doing my practical as medical personnel... thats why iam not always online... nice to see you too gama...

nice .... umm anticitizen you too can have a bijuu...

but strictly, not all ninjas can be the host or the bijuu... every village is limited to their most talented ninjas to be qualified as bijuu..
not more then ------ number of bijuus are allowed (of course this is up to gama) how many? its up to gama to limit the enchanted character...

hey i have an idea... why dont you post your own bijuu... (of course this will mimic the kyuubi) but, why not you guys create other then that (fox) and post it in your village ? discribe your own bijuu and its origin it will be quite interesting how about that?

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
Old 06-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #1324
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Anyone up for a quick 1v1 battle while I wait for ShinobiKnight?
Old 06-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #1325
echigo .Uzamaki
Academy Student

echigo .Uzamaki is an unknown quantity at this point

aw sweet i tried to make one like this but this is awsome!!

if i can get it to work.I made(modified)a world map for my fan fic you might like it.
May I Please Join!

[img=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5231/countryzz7.th.gif]

The Whirlwind is in the thorn tree

Last edited by echigo .Uzamaki; 07-02-2007 at 04:56 PM. Reason: this should do
Old 07-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #1326
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

echigo uzumaki... hmmm.... you can now embrace this fc as a member and can start establishing your own village...

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
Old 07-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #1327
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Finally, a post, horay for noblesan6. Maybe ShinobiKnight will come to respond to my attack now.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:46 AM   #1328
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

hey guys... off and on i see this FC... no kluang around though.. sad.. my partner in crime is gone!

Old 07-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #1329
Nuerhachi Niru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun View Post
ooohh snap..i forgot about the fight with niru..gomenasai

um, yea all people are welcome ..seriously..this place was good until hokage power fc, which is the same thing in my opinion.
Winner by default, haaaaaa. >XD
The Smoke Village wins again.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:24 AM   #1330
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

So... uh... does the next person who posts here want to have a 1v1 battle with our Hokages? My village is kind of sitting there waiting for ShinobiKnight's village to do something so I think my Kage is free.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:23 AM   #1331
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
So... uh... does the next person who posts here want to have a 1v1 battle with our Hokages? My village is kind of sitting there waiting for ShinobiKnight's village to do something so I think my Kage is free.
You make it sound like I'm too lazy to do anything.

Quote:
Alright, I'll start off then. Try to limit to like 2 offenses and 2 defenses per turn so it doesn't become some kind of massive offensive that neither of us can keep up with:

Offensive 1: I create 5 strike teams, each with 25 members from each clan, and surround your forces for the most part, while the rest of the ninja start foward at a steady rate toward the mob of your troops.

Offensive 2: Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile), launched around all sides of your troops, sets fire to most parts of the field.
Now hold on there, cowboy, who said I'd sit back and let you surround me? I'm going to use a special clan of shinobi in my village who can split and put together earth at will. They will tunnel underground and use their abilities to create pitfalls for your strike teams. Since the dirt near the surface will not be removed, it will be impossible to detect by sight until someone has fallen in. If someone does fall in, my shinobi are standing by to collapse the earth on top of them. I'll have to take the Karyuu Endan attacks, but since my pitfalls will trap at least some of your men, the number will be reduced.
Half of my men will summon birds and soar into the air. The birds will fly over your forces and drop explosive packages on your troops. Thanks to the lack of cover, they have nowhere to run to.

I think I'll leave it at that. The judge can make their decision now.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 07-13-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #1332
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
You make it sound like I'm too lazy to do anything.
Well ya sure did take your sweet old time getting here
Quote:
Now hold on there, cowboy, who said I'd sit back and let you surround me? I'm going to use a special clan of shinobi in my village who can split and put together earth at will. They will tunnel underground and use their abilities to create pitfalls for your strike teams. Since the dirt near the surface will not be removed, it will be impossible to detect by sight until someone has fallen in. If someone does fall in, my shinobi are standing by to collapse the earth on top of them.
Well, since you only collapse the holes after a single troop has fallen in, my losses are minimal, and since none of my shinobi would be dumb enough to fall into an open hole my losses are 1:1 to the number of holes there are.
Quote:
I'll have to take the Karyuu Endan attacks, but since my pitfalls will trap at least some of your men, the number will be reduced.
Well I suppose that's fair.
Quote:
Half of my men will summon birds and soar into the air. The birds will fly over your forces and drop explosive packages on your troops. Thanks to the lack of cover, they have nowhere to run to.

I think I'll leave it at that. The judge can make their decision now.
I suppose my counter defensive and offensive can wait.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #1333
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Well ya sure did take your sweet old time getting here

Well, since you only collapse the holes after a single troop has fallen in, my losses are minimal, and since none of my shinobi would be dumb enough to fall into an open hole my losses are 1:1 to the number of holes there are.
But since your troops are in squads, they are together, no? And since the holes are large, more than 1 person at a time would fall in. And I don't mean 2 people. It would probably be around half of the squad or more. And my men aren't stupid enough to wait in the holes and collapse them on their own heads. They've burrowed underground and are waiting nearby. So your losses would be 1:0.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #1334
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

o sweeet things are back, lol sup niru and diane..o and noble san wat up...kluang was a hardcore ninja and now hes gone ..

um welcomes to echigo .Uzamaki, i'll add u to the list now, make ur village !

@anti and Sk- will judge soon

Anti's move:

i think ur attack was to attempt and surround the enemy, then attack with the fire jutsu.

ur attempt is unsuccesful due to the fact that once you get close your shinobi will fall into the holes, so to prevent all ur ninjas from getting owned ur forces are now set at : 95%

reason: some fell into the holes and the rest learned, simple

ur squads used katon kayruu endan. this technique from wat i kno is high level and was used by the sandaime hokage. we now work by team chakra % so ur total chakra is now set at: 80%

reason: that jutsu is no joke, its very high level and deals a lot of damage minus 20% seems reasonable because u used most of ur ninjas to use that jutsu

SK's move:

get underground, dig holes, trap ninjas

counter attack:
birds go up, drop bombs

i might need some other people to agree to this judgment because im not sure. techincally, if sk's ninjas tunnel, they would all dodge the massive fire jutsu. so he in turn takes no damage.

also, since his ninjas special ability is to move earth, it would also not require much chakra either..so making me think that i would subtract no chakra points at all.

any other suggestions?

if not i'll put sk's 'health' at 95% also, because he states that some of his ninjas might have been hit and his chakra would still be at 100%

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Last edited by GAma_Oyabun; 07-16-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:48 AM   #1335
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

I have to disagree with one of those rulings, how could you say that all of my ninja are affected by the ninjutsu only about eight of them used? You can't just assume ALL of the squads fell into holes and therefore every single one of them failed to attack. Also, if my attempt at the fire jutsu failed then why is my chakra down so low?

Also, if we can both be active about this posting thing could we please do a little less assumption of what our opponent will do? I should have attempted to surround you, and you probably shouldn't have assumed my men fell into the holes.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 07-17-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Closed Thread