Village Brawl FC - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 12:58 AM   #121
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

Defend-
1. i send 5 jounin adn genin and chunin to each post (so i have 15 ninja at each post total of 60 ninja)
2. My troops are ordered to use doton clay prison at site of any troops from opposing villiges
3. i send 4 element ninjas one at each post but they are hidden
4. 2 of the 4 element ninjas are ordered to use elemental fist or elemental ball at any site of ninjas that are enemys
5.one of the other element ninjas used tenmetsuki to copy Celestial jutsu moonlight and if the opponet uses it they are order to counter it with the same move.
6. the last element ninja uses tenmetsuki to copy and use Chameleon Camuoflage jutsu
7.the element ninja using chmeleon camuoflage jutsu is sent to spy on the enemy
8.the tenmetsuki users are orderd to copy all moves that the enemys make and also they have to have the tenmetsuki on at all times so they can see if the enemy is moving and they can see the enemy hiding.

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun

Old 07-11-2006, 03:49 AM   #122
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

ok...kluang wanna attack already?
i suggest we hit with long range attacks such as one of my nature type attacks (hail storm/lightning etc).
afterwhich we infiltrate and take out their elemental fist users...
Kluang_after reading my post u can take action and control my troops also incase i'm not online.. instead of waiting for my reply...

Old 07-11-2006, 04:04 AM   #123
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Diane back me with attack with long range...

Me I attack with Lightning Element-Speed of Lightning to all opposing ninja. And attack all at East Gate.

My platinum eye clan activate Heat vision and I see you.

My werewolf is coming and hungry.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:04 AM   #124
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

ok! at east gate i've activated a huge hail storm and lightning jutsus! area of coverage is wide and will hit most enemies.. level of injury varies depending on where the lighting strikes, and where the stones hit.
once this long distance FIRST wave is over, FIRST wave team physically infiltrates the East Gate and uses lightning jutsu and combat to fight their way through, since enemy has been hit and recuporating..(Infiltrate together with Kluang's team of cos..)
SECOND wave team that is 50m away are ready and standing by for deployment and action.
THIRD wave 100m away also standing by...

Last edited by diane_cheeze; 07-11-2006 at 06:06 AM.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:04 PM   #125
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...this is going somewhere, i've never heard of another swamp village, but wtvr.. im going to ally shinobi knight for now and help neji4ever.

1. send a 2 squads(10 in each squad) of chunnins to create a swamp barrier around the east gate, since the area is already in fog, thanks to diane cheeze, my ninjas have the same advantage
2. send 2 more squads of chunnins to defend the south gate
3. tell neji4ever to worry about the north and west
4. welcome new member kara_chan..welcome!

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 07-11-2006, 08:25 PM   #126
Kara_Chan
Academy Student

Kara_Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Village Brawl FC request ^^

okie, sorry put im just gonna pull outta this thing early, im gonna get to the point, sorry fpor taking ur time to read this, but i dont get on the here much, and bc im so incredibly lazy, i dont think i could keep up with u guys, so i gotta pull out, so bubi toodles, this is really great, so keep it up !! ^^ XXD
Old 07-11-2006, 10:30 PM   #127
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point

can i make a puppet village? xD
Old 07-11-2006, 11:24 PM   #128
diane_cheeze
ANBU

DA_ya u can.. hehe

regarding the fog thing gama, normally the casters have more advantage in their jutsus than the enemy right? as in the caster can c better in the fog rather than the enemy caught in the fog?

gama_your swamp barrier is cast after we have infiltrated right? so this swamp barrier only hinders the SECOND Wave?

Kluang_await your next move..

Old 07-12-2006, 01:28 AM   #129
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

My werewolf is attacking the gate.....

My ninja attacks......

Beast clan use Beast jutsu-Rampage of Tiger

My Geninis at the forefront..... 2 of my jounin are with them....( I'm fast)

One my jounin use a Forbidden justu- Eye of Medusa. Diane you can took over my troops when I'm not online...

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:03 AM   #130
diane_cheeze
ANBU

ok than.. i have a question though.. how to determine when this gate is overtaken? for example kluang and i have already entered and fought and neji has counterattacked with gama, so how now?

kluang_u can control my troops too!

Old 07-12-2006, 09:46 AM   #131
kluang
One Punch Man

You control me. And I control you. We have a bond that cannot be broken....

You and me like Nobita and Sizuka

You and me like Kurt Cobain and Elizabeth Taylor...

If write this to a girl will she say I'm good...

Last edited by kluang; 07-12-2006 at 09:51 AM.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #132
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

lol kluang...and i didnt know u guys got in already..dang..well, u control the gate after killing off all the other ninja, so i think east gate got pwned, neji4ever is not answering so mountain village is gone for sure..kluang and diane_cheeze take over.

from this battle i think we can see that there should be a set number of turns. we also need an attack phase and a defense phase or else the enemy can take over the gates on the first turn. so heres what im thinking:

defender
1) gets the first turn to make send ninjas to each gate, but cannot attack
2) this should give them enough advantage since they are already at a disadvantage, (they have to spread out the troops, and the hokage can only be at one place at a time)

attacker
1) when making an attack name the amount of ninjas attacking each gate . for example: 30 special ninjas to attack east gate.
2) an attack can be: setting traps, using jutsu, or just plain attacking
3) after your attack, the defender can lessen the blow by either choosing to "defend" (like, i defend that attack with 30 chunnins) or use jutsus, barriers, traps. but from each attack ninjas will be lost so we dont have nonstop invasions

anyone have any other ideas?

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 07-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #133
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

Attack-
1.Element ninja uses Katon: Daikonran (Fire Element: Pandemonium)
2.mountain ninja uses Yama Souken (Mountain Creation)
3. 3 mountain ninja goes on the mountain and one uses Raiton: Banrai no Jutsu (Lightning Element: Lightning Summon Technique) and the other uses Raiton: Kyuukyou Kairai no Jutsu (Lightning Element: Ultimate Thunder Storm Technique) and the last one uses Raiton: Shintou Shinsei (Lightning Element: Electric Nova)

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
Old 07-12-2006, 04:53 PM   #134
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point

Village Name - Hidden Puppet Village

Design - Hidden deep down in a desert far away from other villages. The desert has big sandstorms which will make us to have odd clothings!

Forehead Protector - Strings xD u know since a puppet uses strings

Village Speciality - using puppets lol maybe some sand moves since sand is mostly what puppet people use

Bloodline Limit - Can change people into puppets too xD

Type of People - normal people some people may be puppets themselves because they might ahve changed themselves into puppets. They dress themselves in something like this:

they r dressed like this because they live in a desert with many sandstorms

ANBU - Have a wooden mask with puppet like eyes and face and a ninja that mastered puppetry they would also know many sand ninjutsus
Old 07-12-2006, 07:35 PM   #135
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

wow very intresting must have tooken you forever

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara