Official Gay/Lesbian FC request - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Old 07-01-2006, 01:22 AM   #16
ryanisc001
jaxonsmybitch001

ryanisc001 is on a distinguished roadryanisc001 is on a distinguished road
Re: Official Gay/Lesbian FC request

yeah i was about to say that we should take this to debate section. anyone game

Old 07-01-2006, 01:29 AM   #17
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I'll join this FC. I'll even drop my Avatar FC membership if needed for this one.

Quote:
The way I support that community is by not doing anything at all, because when I do that im treating the same.
No man. You have it all wrong. When you do nothing and aren't helping a cause (despite the fact you feel strongly for it), you're actually making it worse. Not speaking out and not fighting injustice doesn't solve problems. If you think that gay people deserve the same rights that straight people have, then you NEED to say something. It isn't "treating them differently." It's fighting for a cause. How can you confuse the two?

So if you aren't in on this FC and you don't want to be a member, then don't fucking post in here. Otherwise I'll bust your ass for spamming.

Edit: If you want to debate homosexuality, the rights of people, or anything related to the subject, then you can send me a PM... Or we can go public in the Debate thread. Either way, I WILL kick your ass.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:31 AM   #18
PolyphonicThought
Genin

PolyphonicThought is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Ryan: Sure, if you want, you can start this in the debate section and PM the link to me. But I gotta go to bed. Tired of teh debate. I just expected a FC for gay rights. >.>!

THANK YOU DA FOR MAKING A SENSIBLE POINT. Finally. I can sleep peacefully. And exactly how many fan clubs can you be a part of? I forgot, like a dunce.

And I told you guys he'd kick your ass. You so thought I was lying!

DarkAztek will KICK. YOUR. ASS.

Last edited by PolyphonicThought; 07-01-2006 at 02:28 AM.
PolyphonicThought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:17 AM   #19
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyphonicThought
THANK YOU DA FOR MAKING A SENSIBLE POINT. Finally. I can sleep peacefully. And exactly how many fan clubs can you be a part of? I forgot, like a dunce.
I think it's three if you're a regular member...then if you're co-owner/owner you can join more than that. I can't remember either, it's been too long.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #20
PolyphonicThought
Genin

PolyphonicThought is an unknown quantity at this point

Same. I'm co-owner of two, member of three, and owner of well, two now, if this one is made official.

Well. Any takers besides DA and SugoiNaruto162? I know that people have strong opinions on this, so I'm hoping there's some more takers. And Ryan was right, this did stir up some controversy. >.>!!!

Guess not. -__________________-

DarkAztek will KICK. YOUR. ASS.

Last edited by PolyphonicThought; 07-07-2006 at 10:32 PM.
PolyphonicThought is offline   Reply With Quote