Gay and Lesbian should this environment event exist in the community? - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 08-28-2006, 11:14 PM   #151
Miburo

Re: Gay and Lesbian should this environment event exist in the community?

Quote:
most importantly people and this IS my very last post because there is one thing you can not go againsed is this fact. It is in our CONSTITUTION. "The Federal Marriage Amendment is a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution which would define marriage in the United States as a union of one man and one woman". there is no going againsed it. and bush is going agaised it by banning gay marriage. I feel this is one of the many reasons people do not like bush. No dont get me wrong im not saying any of you dont. im just done if it goes againsed our constitution. it doesnt matter what any of us think IT IS WRONG.
Er...that's not in the constitution, at least I'm not aware of it. It's been PROPOSED, but it's not in there. Besides, that doesn't support any anti-homosexual rights argument in any way. Not too long ago only white men were allowed to vote, not women or african-americans. Slavery was also legal at one point and time. You can't use a proposed amendment or a current law to justify it's rightness. That's like someone saying "Slavery is ok, because it's currently legal" back in the day. See, not too intelligent. Like I said, no effort at all. ; )

Last edited by Miburo; 08-28-2006 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Grammar: any way, not anyway. Dumb me.

Old 08-28-2006, 11:18 PM   #152
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

Hatori_Heiji is an unknown quantity at this point

No really it is go to my new topic about it in the debate section I have the contitution website for it. you can see for yourself. its really in the constitution

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20353
Hatori_Heiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:22 PM   #153
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Hatori, negatory. Let me step in for a moment.

Do you believe it's someones choice to become homosexual? If you've already said so, then sorry I missed it. I just want to clarify.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:23 PM   #154
Miburo

No, really, it isn't in there. Even that site shows the last Amendment being added in 1992. Where do you see this?

Not that it matters at all, since I've already shown why that argument is flawed as all hell....

Last edited by Miburo; 08-28-2006 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Duh, site, not sight. >.<
Old 08-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #155
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Wrong, it is in YOUR constitution. I as well as many others do not follow your constitution. The starter of this thread meant this to be a world wide issue. (look through the posts) Saying it is in your constitution does not validate banning it in all other countries. Also, it says marriage is between a man and a women, says nothing about disallowing homosexuality.

*EDIT: Sorry, I am not exactly sure what is in the constitution and what is not.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:28 PM   #156
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Oh whoops, you do believe it's someones choice to become gay. I just didn't read back a few pages. /goes to find info stating that homosexuality is a part of nature

Anyway, another question for you, Hatori. Your main reasoning against gay marriage is your personal feelings, right? It just doesn't feel right, and people used to agree with you. Yes?
Old 08-28-2006, 11:30 PM   #157
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

no nobody has agreed with me at all lol. but yeah its in the constitution and yes people do make a choice to become gay the are not born it. And the constitution does say that it will be towards ONLY a "man and a woman" nothing other. It doesnt have to put no gay. putting man and a woman already says it cant. But as for the constitution not affecting you. well its no sweat off my back. that means the gay conflicts form wherever you are from is your problem, not mine. Sincs I live in the US I only care for my country I am not in charge of other countries nor is there anything I can do about that. Im sorry.

but really guys if you are under the constitution and live in the US go to this topic about it.

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20353

please take a look I have it up.

Last edited by Hatori_Heiji; 08-28-2006 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #158
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatori_Heiji View Post
no nobody has agreed with me AT all lol. but yeah its in the constitution and yes people do make a choice to become gay the are not born it.
How the FUCK would you know. sexuality is not a choice. DO NOT claim something as fact when you know NOTHING about it.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:35 PM   #159
Miburo

I'll let someone else go get the info on 'being gay isn't a choice' thing.

But seriously, where can I find the Federal Marriage Amendment within the constitution? I can't find it anywhere, seriously, I'm looking all over. ; )
Please, instead of just repeating yourself over and over, post a link showing where it's in there.

But let's not forget, even if it is in there (which it isn't) it doesn't matter unless you can actually justify it's fairness (which you can't). Really, man, I'm smacking you upside the head with a clue-by-four. Don't see why you're being so stubborn.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:38 PM   #160
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Really, man, I'm smacking you upside the head with a clue-by-four. Don't see why you're being so stubborn.
Lol, clue-by-four.

Hatori, I was refering to how you were saying everyone has suddenly changed their minds about gays, which implied that people were on your side (the anti-homo side) before changing their minds. And I believe this is truely the only justification that you have for yourself; that gays just feel wrong.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:43 PM   #161
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

well im kinda thinking to myself. and about the statment of how being gay is a choice. It really is. Think with me for a second. when you get to the time in your life wheny ou start to think about those kind of things you develope in your mind your own opinion of what is beautiful and what is not. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. well one you establish what is beautiful in your opinion that IS A CHOICE. you are choosing what is beautiful and what is not. therefore you are choosing same sex to be more beutiful than opposite sex. its simple logic. its your own opinion and your own choice.

and yes ninja48 I feel the same way with this topic. its just kinda getting tiresome. God this is insane.

Last edited by Hatori_Heiji; 08-28-2006 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:47 PM   #162
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Finding what is beautiful in your eye is different than what makes your penus stiff. Sorry for the graphic visual.

And by the way, I think gays feel different, but I have nothing against them. I had a gay friend stay over at my house for a week (well, my mom did =\ but nevermind), and I didn't have a problem with it. Why deny them their rights because they're different? Arn't we supposed to strive to equality?

Oh, and religious beliefs are no reason to cast away gays either. Freedom of religion. In other words, one should not be forced to follow anothers religion.

Last edited by Ninja48; 08-28-2006 at 11:50 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:47 PM   #163
Corbenk
Kuchin

How is this, I did not choose to like the physical aspects of guys. For a year I lived in denial of my sexuality. I hated myself. I did not want to be bisexual. I eventually accepted myself for what I am. It was by no means a choice.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:50 PM   #164
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

yes, I always seem to be able to agree with you ninja48. I think that its just a matter of opinion at this point I just cant wait for a new ammenment to come out and for all this problem to end. I believe every human is equal dont gte me wrong its what they do as an individual that defines that equality.

and corbenk that understandable. well maybe not by us we may not understand it is what I meant. but it is acceptable . every person is equal and deserves that respect. But it is that person as an individual that makes their own choices. what to eat what to do to have fun in life. we make our path in life. But I wonder what decision you made in the end. no need to tell us, but really isnt the whole topic of gay/homo's making it harder for us to live our lives as who we were really meant to be? because I do.

Last edited by Hatori_Heiji; 08-28-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:52 PM   #165
Miburo

And even if it is a choice (which it so obviously isn't), how is it wrong? You still haven't explained how two guys or two girls engaging in a romantic relationship effects you or any other heterosexuals in any way, shape or form. How can these people effect you in a different way heterosexual couples effect you? (Note: It not being something you'd want to do doesn't mean jack. No one is going to force you to be gay, afterall. You'll have to give a better reason to justify the denial of rights to homosexuals than "I think it's gross or uncool lolz")

Edit: How can you say "I believe everyone is equal" yet support an amendment that denies a group of people rights entitled to everyone else? Kind of contradictory, no?

Last edited by Miburo; 08-28-2006 at 11:54 PM. Reason: lol'ing