Gay and Lesbian should this environment event exist in the community? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 07-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #76
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Gay and Lesbian should this environment event exist in the community?

Quote:
homosexuality is a psychological disorder
if you think its natural, lets have a chat with your neighbourhood therapist
so its sad to see in todays worls, pathetic liberals and other politicians are riding the homosexuals like a vote bank to legalization
I'd like you to actually read what I wrote in the following link before you ever type a single word again. Homosexuality is not a mental disorder. You are ignorant to the facts and you are merely attacking the people behind an idea rather than the idea itself.

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...3&postcount=43
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #77
kashyap3
Genin

kashyap3 is an unknown quantity at this point

its pathetic that the people even believe in that idea
so i can suffice with attacking the people who believe in this degenerated idea

The RP Site
kashyap3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:02 PM   #78
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Not in my Debate forum you can't. Not if you want some credibility, that is.

Tell me, does homosexuality actively (or inactively) hurt anyone? Does it interfere in their own lives? Then by the American Psychological Association's definition of a mental disorder, homosexuality doesn't qualify. You'd know that if you had actually read what I wrote. McDonald's Syndom prevents some people from actually taking any time to even TRY to see the other side's point of view. I hope you're not THAT stuck in your ways.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 07-07-2006, 11:21 PM   #79
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I believe that i can answer your question there Aztek. The answer is, No. Homosexuality has never EVER hurt anyone.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:14 AM   #80
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

The act of homosexuality doen't hurt anyone, but if forced upon someone who feels discomfort in it IT can cause harm (in a psychiological way). That's not to say that it is at the current moment, but some people feel discomfort in being around a person of that designation.

I forgot to add that this "harm" can be caused by anything. In the 1910's it was women against alcohol and its effect on both their view of the perfect society and the freedoms of Americans. As an age progresses as does it's contoversies.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 07-08-2006 at 12:19 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:44 AM   #81
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Keep in mind one thing. For gay men its a bit self-destrutive because when your in the "act" Your pushing & weakening the muscles in the ass. So many gay men can look forward to not being able to "hold" it in, in the not-to distant future.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 07-08-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:48 AM   #82
Miburo

Quote:
The act of homosexuality doen't hurt anyone, but if forced upon someone who feels discomfort in it IT can cause harm (in a psychiological way). That's not to say that it is at the current moment, but some people feel discomfort in being around a person of that designation.
Huh? I don't get what you're saying. Some people feel uncomfortable in the presence of homosexuals...so that somehow is the fault of homosexuals? Or are you talking about a homosexual raping someone? (That's the only way homosexuality can be forced upon a heterosexual that I can think of) Sorry, I just don't see what you're trying to argue with this statement.
Quote:
I forgot to add that this "harm" can be caused by anything. In the 1910's it was women against alcohol and its effect on both their view of the perfect society and the freedoms of Americans. As an age progresses as does it's contoversies.
Er, not a very good analogy considering no one's ever been killed because someone was driving homosexual. Banning alcohol actually has some logical backing to it. Apples and oranges. : )

Last edited by Miburo; 07-08-2006 at 12:53 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:49 AM   #83
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Like you said fresh, harm can be caused by anything. You say people will be psychologically harmed if they are around that shit or are forced into anal ass rapage by man. (forced into a sexual activity qualifies as rape.)

Hate to break it to you, if you a raped period you will be harmed mentally.

Further more, the idea that being around that sort of stuff can hurt or make people feel uncomfortable is a silly reason to disallow gays. What if the gays feel uncomfortable or harmed by straight sex? Should the straight people be disallowed?
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:31 AM   #84
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

When did I say anything about rape. I was talking about the pressence of a gay person or the presence of alcohol (in the old world example). It's not the gay person's fault that the (homophobes) are uncomfortable with a dominant influence of homosexuality in some aspects of accustomed life, but that doesn't mean that they don't cause "harm".

If your culture (any culture pick your poison) was radically redesigned by another group that you didn't quite agree too and they introduced their style and eventually subconciously took over a certain industry (such as the entertainment industry, religion, family lifestyle, etc), would you not feel threatend that life as you know it would change for the worse (as thought by one's biases).

Let's put it in a more dramatic and controversial situation (no offense to Muslims, Arabians, Christians, or any oher ideals exressed here as an example): Let's say all of a sudden the Catholic church with it's 1+ billion believers were all to build a massive army and "rid" themseleves of their religious competition. Then let's say they then decide to not obliterate the Middle East but "bring it to the light" as some may see it ( for you who are ignorant retards this means "Convert").

We all know good and well the Islamic people would feel threatend and in good right. They would fight "the good fight" as to defend their culture, their life, their religion. Do you think they have obligation to be obliterated "in their mind" of their lifestyle? No. They feel threatend that the thousands of years of history will be sacrificed and that which they hold dear is drastically going to change.

This being said it may not be the intention or concious action of the homosexual community, but it hurts the culture, life, and religion of some people. This "some" being majority against the act and advertisement of homosexuality are either Christians or Muslims. Both of which are predominant in America.

EDIT: I never said gays should be disallowed. I was attempting to prove "Gays don't harm people" statement wrong.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 07-08-2006 at 01:37 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:35 AM   #85
uchiha`itachi

to me i don't care if there r really gay and lesbians since the world is free to do what u would like i mean u can choose any kind of gender u find most interesting but then ppl think that gay and lesbians is wrong cuz its against the bible and stuff like that which i can't fully agree with sometimes. its really just ppl's opinion to judge wither u would like to have a gay or lesbian couple or person near them.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:14 AM   #86
Miburo

Quote:
When did I say anything about rape. I was talking about the pressence of a gay person or the presence of alcohol (in the old world example). It's not the gay person's fault that the (homophobes) are uncomfortable with a dominant influence of homosexuality in some aspects of accustomed life, but that doesn't mean that they don't cause "harm".
Fresh, by that logic, pickles cause harm because some people have a phobia of them. It's got nothing to do with homosexuals themselves, but rather someone's own irrational fear of homosexuals that causes him harm. It's the phobia that's causing harm, not homosexuals.
Quote:
If your culture (any culture pick your poison) was radically redesigned by another group that you didn't quite agree too and they introduced their style and eventually subconciously took over a certain industry (such as the entertainment industry, religion, family lifestyle, etc), would you not feel threatend that life as you know it would change for the worse (as thought by one's biases).

Let's put it in a more dramatic and controversial situation (no offense to Muslims, Arabians, Christians, or any oher ideals exressed here as an example): Let's say all of a sudden the Catholic church with it's 1+ billion believers were all to build a massive army and "rid" themseleves of their religious competition. Then let's say they then decide to not obliterate the Middle East but "bring it to the light" as some may see it ( for you who are ignorant retards this means "Convert").

We all know good and well the Islamic people would feel threatend and in good right. They would fight "the good fight" as to defend their culture, their life, their religion. Do you think they have obligation to be obliterated "in their mind" of their lifestyle? No. They feel threatend that the thousands of years of history will be sacrificed and that which they hold dear is drastically going to change.
What the hell? It's not like homosexuals are secretly planning to overthrow some heterosexual regime or partake in any other crazy conspiracy. They just want acceptance and equal rights. Please explain how some people being homosexual, or how homosexuals getting married could in any way threaten any heterosexual's way of life.
Quote:
This being said it may not be the intention or concious action of the homosexual community, but it hurts the culture, life, and religion of some people. This "some" being majority against the act and advertisement of homosexuality are either Christians or Muslims. Both of which are predominant in America.
How does it hurt anyone's culture, life, or religion? Let's say homosexuals are allowed to get married, for example. If you're not homosexual, how in God's name does that effect you in anyway? What makes you think you'd have to alter your lifestyle because some people, who aren't you, are getting married?
Old 07-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #87
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Quote:

As Miburo so finely stated: It is not the homosexuals that harm others. It's the phobia of the people that is the problem. Phobias in themselves are mental disorders because they are irrational fears that interfere with the persons lifestyle. (I'm not saying that they are anything serious. I, myself, am afraid of spiders to an extreme. However, it does not dictate my life, so it isn't technically a phobia that can be taken to a mental disorder level.)

We might as well then say being black is a mental disorder by the standard that you are setting up. I've met PLENTY of people that HATE black people and are terrified by them. And what about rats? Those damn snakes are obviously harming others mental well being! (See what I'm getting at?)

Quote:
Keep in mind one thing. For gay men its a bit self-destrutive because when your in the "act" Your pushing & weakening the muscles in the ass. So many gay men can look forward to not being able to "hold" it in, in the not-to distant future.
This just shows how little you know about the gay lifestyle and human physiology. I'll skip past some of the details (this is a more kid oriented forum, you see), but the fact remains that if done correctly, anal sex is not detrimental. It involves relaxation of the muscles and a lot of lubrication. Do you really think that women who have sex are at a disadvantage because "they are being worn out"? No. Not so long as sex is done correctly.

Old 07-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #88
kashyap3
Genin

kashyap3 is an unknown quantity at this point

you're telling me that it doesnt harm anyone?
do you know how much percent of the homosexual population have HIV/AIDS?
and if you think that WONT spread, and it DOESNT cause harm, thats just o.O

The RP Site
kashyap3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #89
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Do you know much of the NON homosexual population has HIV/AIDS? It's spreading almosts as fast through heterosexuals as it is through homosexuals. Do a little research before you make such claims sir.

Mine's based on a video I saw in health class from the late 90's...It may have changed since then but who knows.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:30 PM   #90
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

About the whole anal sex thing and causeing you to become "loose", make an analysis next time you take a hard stool. You've been taking dumps for years now, but you aren't "loose". Even if anal sex or anal play (toy play for the heterosexuals who seek prostate silmulation) causes looseness, a normal person's hole can repair itself over night as long as it hasn't been ripped by sharp objects or very large objects.