Gay and Lesbian should this environment event exist in the community? - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 08-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #121
Miburo

Re: Gay and Lesbian should this environment event exist in the community?

Noblesan6, do you just read three words in my post at random then reply? That 'counter-argument' didn't even address anything I said. I never said the topic of homosexual rights wasn't an issue, I said the question of it's naturalness shouldn't be an issue. I provided examples and everything, really shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

Ninja48 covered pretty much everything else in regards to the questionable intellectual integrity of your post. ; )

Old 08-13-2006, 10:38 AM   #122
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Noblesan6, do you just read three words in my post at random then reply? That 'counter-argument' didn't even address anything I said. I never said the topic of homosexual rights wasn't an issue, I said the question of it's naturalness shouldn't be an issue. I provided examples and everything, really shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

Ninja48 covered pretty much everything else in regards to the questionable intellectual integrity of your post. ; )
owh sorry miburo-san

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
noblesan6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #123
noblesan6
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
What're you talking about? Are you saying that in your country, you ban it, and therefore is a more important issue because it's being rejected? Are you saying that because homosexuality is banned where you are, you think that a gay/lesbian environment shouldn't exist because the majority doesn't approve?
i am not the one who ban it.. iam talking about the suitability of homosexuality in the world as not all places accept them... i did not coher that if at my place it is banned, so do me... no.. not like that.. its just that iam creating this thread to somekind harvest ideas to see whether it is suitable or not.. but everyone seem not to understand what have i meant...
and there was also someone said that this is one weighted disscussion ... well i don't know how do he understand what was debate is all about.. we debate on something that is unsure... to the whole world

Old 08-13-2006, 02:48 PM   #124
Miburo

Quote:
owh sorry miburo-san
No worries. : )

Of course it is a topic where many people have differing opinions. However, in this case, the correct stance is plain as day to anyone with intellectual capabilities that surpass a jar of peanut butter. Unfortunately there are many, many people who don't reside on that end of the cognitive pecking order.

The fact is homosexuality does not effect heterosexuals in any negative way, let alone society as a whole. If someone other than you has a differing sexual preference, how can that possibly harm you in the slightest? While it might not be your cup of tea, it's certainly not going to hurt you.

It's brutally obvious that a live and let live policy is the best course of action. No one is denied rights because they are more attracted to girls with short hair or green eyes, or they rather have onion rings instead of fries. Why deny someone rights that everyone else is entitled to because of something that boils down to innate preference? The whole thing is silly once you get right down to it.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:12 AM   #125
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to read every post. But, I'd just like to give my personal opinion. I think the gay community should be allowed to exist. There is absolutely nothing wrong with person having feelings for someone of the same gender. I actually have a lesbian aunt who is married and has an adopted child. I will say what I have said to many people. Love is not defined by gender, it is defined by feelings.

Take the Naruto character test!
Fubukimaru Yukishimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:23 PM   #126
Ore-sama
Jounin

Ore-sama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
So you're saying... Gay people are delicious? ;-p
Hell I usually get a crush on gay or bisexual guys, so.... yes But, wait, a bar of chocolate does more harm: it gives me zits and a greasy skin, not to mention tooth issues and.... OMG weight

As for the question of it being natural or not... I'd say, the meaning of the word "nature" is much more vast than "bees and flowers", "evolution" and "why fish are born with guills". We also say "nature" when we refer to how an individual works. For example, it's my "nature" and natural to me to be good at languages and bad at householding. I'm born this way, and if not, I grew up to be this way. Either way, to me, this condition of being a straight A at French and a pathetic loser at householding, is my "nature". I think the same goes for the homosexual. It's their nature to prefer a partner of the same sex.

Kluang
Quote:
Allah never told them to do that. They just got confused. Don't drag god into this debate. I think gay and lesbian is wrong by nature.
If it's wrong by nature, then how do homosexuals come to be? Genetic manipulation? Mutation? Drugs? Or ZOMG beams from outer space!
And exactly, the terrorists got confused, Allah never told them to pull that shit. Same goes for you being confused about the rights and wrongs of homosexuality

flame13th
Quote:
People sometimes are too ignorant to realize teh facts just to sastify their lust and needs.

People sometimes are too ignorant to realize teh facts just to sastify their lust and needs. A fren of mine have a hard time because his fren confessed to him for being a gay. He didnt tell him liek for 3 years when he befriends with him
So homosexuality is mere lust and heterosexuality is godly procreation of mankind, aha, I see. Oh boy....
As for your friend... is he scared he could get raped? OMG so gay people are all horny violent rapists who bang every hole they find! OMG what happened to farmer Henk's horse?! Or is it that knowing his friend has a crush on him, he doesn't know how to face him anymore? Well, THAT is the same for heteros. A girl tells a guy she likes him, he gets nervous about the situation and avoids her. Same fucking thing. Been through it lots of times.

@Miburo
Exactly. Strictly spoken, wearing clothes and using computers isn't natural either, neither is sex for the pleasure of it without the intention to breed.

By the way, on a happy note I married 2 girls last month... asked me to be their parson and hold the "Will you be true and love her" speech and all. "I hereby declare you wife and wife!"... They said it's a dream come true to have me wed them, and I think that was adorable! Summer midnight, after a big convention and a J-Rock concert.
And I assure you, they didn't rape anyone. Yet.

I value Animals as much as Humans = I value Humans as little as Animals.

Ore-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:32 PM   #127
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
If it's wrong by nature, then how do homosexuals come to be? Genetic manipulation? Mutation? Drugs? Or ZOMG beams from outer space!
Just as a clarification... Mutation is completely natural. Even if the mutation is influenced by man made forces, it is still 100% natural. If mutation was NOT natural, then life on this planet would not exist.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:39 AM   #128
noblesan6
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Just as a clarification... Mutation is completely natural. Even if the mutation is influenced by man made forces, it is still 100% natural. If mutation was NOT natural, then life on this planet would not exist.

i rather term it revolution... actually, when involving mutation... the name itself had give an idea about alteration of genes....
alteration is not natural.... naturally the gene is not mutated

Old 08-28-2006, 10:05 AM   #129
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Thanks noblesan6 for proving to me how very little you know and understand about basic biology and the theory of evolution. Mutation is necessary in order to evolve. People are only here today BECAUSE of mutation and it's mutation that allows for diversity and for some groups of species be dominant over others.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:59 PM   #130
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

Hatori_Heiji is an unknown quantity at this point

No they should not be allowed to have gay lesbian marriges. NO they just shouldnt. And nobody give me that (everyone has the right to do what they feel is in them) because I have talked to a few gays before and they all say they have been gay/lesbian since they were born. um yeah first of all you didnt know what that meant until you were atleast 10 and besides its a load of crap really. its a bunch of guys and girls who couldnt get a boyfriend/girlfriend. REALLY if you look at gays and lebians none of them are Hot/handsome. This is the truth for real. because one of my friends is lesbian and even she says that this is true, even though she denies it in herself.
Hatori_Heiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #131
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatori_Heiji View Post
And nobody give me that (everyone has the right to do what they feel is in them) because I have talked to a few gays before and they all say they have been gay/lesbian since they were born. um yeah first of all you didnt know what that meant until you were atleast 10 and besides its a load of crap really.
You are truly ignorent. I once had an infatuation of sorts with a girl I was best friends with when I was younger. Though I did not know what sexual preference was, I had feelings for a girl. What is to say that these homosexuals did not feel something for a member of the same sex when they were younger?

Quote:
its a bunch of guys and girls who couldnt get a boyfriend/girlfriend.
No.. you are just so wrong on this statement. That is like saying people who like oranges are just people who could not get an apple.

Quote:
REALLY if you look at gays and lebians none of them are Hot/handsome.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Quote:
This is the truth for real. because one of my friends is lesbian and even she says that this is true, even though she denies it in herself.
.... So she agrees with it and denies it?Well if some one who so blatantly contradicts herself claims it is true then it must be :O
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #132
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

like you said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. well if your are supporting it like you are. that means you either support human rights (sins). yes same sex marrages are a sin. IN EVERY RELIGION. or you support just the blatent fact of gays/lesbians. Oh and also something you should know. "Ignorace Is Bliss" yo. but yeah either your for this topic or your againsed it. and if your for it. chances are you are a bit gay/lesbian yourself. This whole topic really is quite a can of worms, or more so a crate of worms. but yeah wasnt the whole gay/lesbian created by human though. that they found someone more attractive. then the same goes that if human thoughts that are sins, are sins. than also are the thoughts of gay/lesbians.

OH and for the love of god being gay and or lesbian is NOT NOT NOT A GENE or something your born with. everyone has the ability to change your destiny. besides the girl I know is lesbian both her parents are straight. And so has the rest of her family tree. mind explaining this?

Last edited by Hatori_Heiji; 08-28-2006 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:36 PM   #133
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
like you said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. well if your are supporting it like you are. that means you either support human rights (sins). yes same sex marrages are a sin. IN EVERY RELIGION.
Ah, but you do not understand. We are not debating about if they should be married, but if they should be allowed to exist in the community. Now, for a moment let us pretend that homosexuality is a sin in every religion. (it is not, I garuntee you I can find a religion where it is not a sin) This should not affect the law. You seem to forget the whole "State and religion are to be kept separate" thing.

Quote:
or you support just the blatent fact of gays/lesbians. Oh and also something you should know. "Ignorace Is Bliss" yo.
Support is a strong word, accept is a better word to use here. Oh, also you might want to know that there is a VERY, VERY strong correlation between ignorance and stupidity . This is one scenario where correlation MAY imply causation.

Quote:
but yeah either your for this topic or your againsed it. and if your for it. chances are you are a bit gay/lesbian yourself.
Not true, I could be indifferent to the whole issue. And, well according to the kinsey institute VERY, VERY FEW are a zero on the kinsey scale. So even if you are against homosexuality you may be a little bit homosexual.

Quote:
. but yeah wasnt the whole gay/lesbian created by human though. that they found someone more attractive. then the same goes that if human thoughts that are sins, are sins. than also are the thoughts of gay/lesbians.
I do not quite get what you are trying to communicate here. You just said that human thoughts are sins, well homosexuals are humans so it would follow if their thoughts were sins.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:50 PM   #134
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

well religion is something that is a whole other topic. im not getting into it. I could come up with my own religion and make up rules for it like alot of the religions out there, and just call it valid. so that is not important. and if im for this topic. why would I be talking smack againsed it. wouldnt that be like reverse phychology. and if this is about them having the right to exist then yes I dont care if they want to exist everyone has the right to exist. NO EXEPTIONS. BUT, making a choice and changing your life that goes againsed human morals. by marrying someone of the same sex. it then becomes something that I feel is unacceptable. But yes people do have the right to exist. but yeah people have the right to change themselves as well. in which some select few choose to make themselves gay/lesbian.

Oh and sorry for the calling of names. Im not trying to make you an enemy of mine. Its just heated discussions like this can cause anger and rash words toward others. NOT calling you gay or lesbian is what im saying. But yeah this topic is not really about whether or not it is acceptable to have them in society, but more so of the morals behind making the change in someones self to being gay and or a lesbian. Because I believe in a peaceful society, but really the whole gay and lesbian thing is really just creating walls between the people of the world toward having peace. in the end this is all just going to cause discrepency between people, not peace.

Last edited by Hatori_Heiji; 08-28-2006 at 06:51 PM. Reason: rewording of sentences
Old 08-28-2006, 07:09 PM   #135
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Because I believe in a peaceful society, but really the whole gay and lesbian thing is really just creating walls between the people of the world toward having peace. in the end this is all just going to cause discrepency between people, not peace.
So you're saying that people loving someone of the same sex is the reason there isn't peace? Gee I thought it was all the corruption in politics, overzealous religious people, bombings, terrorists, wars, greed, and morons put in the Presidential office. I guess I had it wrong, when really it's a man loving another man that's going to end the world. Silly me.

Take the Naruto character test!
Fubukimaru Yukishimo is offline   Reply With Quote