The Yondaime fanclub - Page 36 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #526
Kakashi102
Chuunin

Kakashi102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Yondaime fanclub

I think he is alive!!!! I agree with you jinchuuriki16... he will be a legend if he still alive!!!
Akatsuki FC
Leaf Shinobi FC

Friends of
Jinchuuriki16
Kluang

Naruto NR
DivineKid

This is my not bad first tryout using photoshop!
Kakashi102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #527
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

what i mean was, id rather Yondaime continue being dead and be the legend that he is now.

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:41 AM   #528
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Yeah i agree with that ^^ yondaime is the bar or standard set for ninja or naruto. Yondaime was considered to be the strongest that we have known of, I like him as a legend and would be pissed if he shows up.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:20 PM   #529
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

hhm... I thought I joined this FC long ago XD

Am I out? XD

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:51 AM   #530
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

how come it aint active.. gahh.. been waitin fer people to post topics or anythnig..

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #531
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

haven't been around for quite some time, so dunno about current, past topics... else I would've made one

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 03-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #532
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

alright this is a question that i saw a while ago, but when would it be best to introduce that yondaime is related to naruto? Now or maybe after the sasuke arc or never, i prefer to learn asap, because ive been waiting for a year now, thinking that he would find out. Oh and who do you think will tell him about yondaime and there relation?

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:31 PM   #533
Aerix
Genin

Aerix is an unknown quantity at this point

Well...I don't know..here's a situation I'd like to see.

Well, the Akatsuki assembled all the demons exept Naruto's. All his friends are KO. Now there's only Naruto in face of the ultimate leader of Akatsuki. They fight..Naruto is almost dead..and then, here comes Yondaime...that would be so nice.

Or, I think that the one who should talk about Yondaime to Naruto is Kakashi...

Aerix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:54 PM   #534
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Who knows? Maybe Yondaime will do what Darth vader did.

Yondaime: " Naruto, I am your father."
Naruto: " Wh..Whaaaaaaaat??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! "
Uhm back to topic i dnt really know. If i had to say someone it would be Tsunade or Jiraiya. If anyone knows it would be them.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #535
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

I would rather Jiraiya tell Naruto if there is a relationship between the 4th and Naruto. Something like, once Jiraiya recognizes that naruto has surpassed him in skills and strength... he says to them, "Like father like son I suppose," and then Naruto is replies with, "what ero-sannin?" And Jiraiya explains it all to Naruto about his parents and stuff. Or something along those lines.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:26 PM   #536
Aerix
Genin

Sounds good to me. But Jirayia was trained by the third...so how come would he knows all about Yondaime's relationship with Naruto? Maybe Kakashi would be the right person to tell Naruto no?

Old 03-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #537
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Well Jiraiya did train the 4th. So that would be a close enough bond to Jiraiya to know all that and more about the 4th. Since the 4th trained Kakashi, that would leave Kakashi to know stuff about the 4th... but not about him before Yondaime was Kakashi's sensei. While Jiraiya would know about most of Yondaime's life since he trained him from a kid and up.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #538
Aerix
Genin

Wow...didn't know Jirayia trained the fourth !-_-...well then, he would have known if Yondaime had a son no..? Then your theory is great

Old 03-06-2007, 03:13 PM   #539
*subrosa*
Jounin

Jiraiya should be the one to tell Naruto about it, somewhere around the Sasuke Arc, when naruto hears he's related to Yondaime, he'll probably get even more spririted

Old 03-06-2007, 06:38 PM   #540
SilverYondiame
ANBU

yea, or hopefully there will be another match-up between Naruto and Sasuke where naruto barely survives. Then Jiraiya talks to him about finally training to surpass himself and maybe the fourth. So then Naruto starts training to surpass Jiraiya by intense battle and training methods. Then somewhere in there, Jiraiya talks about the fact that if naruto can surpass him... then he may be able to surpass his father who was the only other person to be able to surpass him since the Sannins have not been surpassed but by one person so far.

Hopefully if something like that was to happen, then Naruto would learn to use his wind nature's manipulation in more explosive ways.... like for his lack of mid-ranged attacks. He might just be able to use a different shape manipulation with wind nature. Something like what Sasuke has done with his lightning nature.