The Yondaime fanclub - Page 37 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:21 AM   #541
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Yondaime fanclub

Quote:
Who knows? Maybe Yondaime will do what Darth vader did.

Yondaime: " Naruto, I am your father."
Naruto: " Wh..Whaaaaaaaat??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! "
Hahaha! i think more like,
Yondaime: "Naruto, watashino otosan" im not sure im correct. lol!
Naruto: "NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!"

haha.. well.. i think it would be suitable if kakashi talked abt Yondaime to naruto.. or maybe ichiraku ramen's old man! haha.. he'll be like, "You know naruto, there was once this man, just like you, who is madly in love with my ramen.." lol..

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #542
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

that'd just be scary XD

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:24 AM   #543
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha.. well then.. on with the topics? You know teams are three man cells right? any wild guesses on Yondaime's three man teams?

There is this ep when tsunade just became the godaime and looked at the teams.. she said somthing like "just like how their parents were in the same teams.."

what do u think if we re assuming that yondaime is naruto's dad? Sasuke's dad, sakura's mom?

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:51 AM   #544
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point

nah i reackon tsuande will tell naruto about yondaime being naruto's dad n then naruto get depressed then happy again n be proud being the son of yondaime n then naruto get captured by akatsuki n yondaime comes n ownage them n ya

or alternate naruto vsing oro n then oro summons yondaimes n somehow oro cant control yondaime n naruto + father blah blah blah n naruto owns oro with wind rasengan n yondiame be like ZOMFG!!! n cries to death XD
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:49 PM   #545
6th hokage
Genin

6th hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

I For also think it'll be someone very close to naruto but not tsuande or jiraiya. I'm thinking a lot younger. like around 15. I think Sakura will overhear tsunade, jiraiya and kakashi talking and demand someone tell naruto. And when they say no she will run off and try to get to naruto.

Avi's PokePet

Raikou the level 90 Raikou!

Fan Clubs

Member of the naruto part II FC
6th hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:46 PM   #546
young_warrior
Academy Student

young_warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

is yondaime the leader of the akatsuki clan.. i dont belive it but thats wat people say

Proud Member Of:
Akatsuki Fc
Yondaime Fc
Uzumaki naruto fc
WarofSharinganfc
naruto shipuuden fc
young_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:33 PM   #547
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Thats what people used to say until they say the AL's hair color. So unless Yondaime changed his hair color then No hes not the Akatsuki leader. xD

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:06 AM   #548
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i join
Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:19 AM   #549
Blue_Requeim
Academy Student

Blue_Requeim is an unknown quantity at this point

I AM FINALLY BACK!!!!! Well for the most part. I have AP classes and lots of studying so sorry if I haven't been here for a while. I'm still glad to know that I'm an S-ranked shinobi in this thread.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #550
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

welcome back to the group, Blue

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 03-19-2007, 06:20 PM   #551
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
haha.. well.. i think it would be suitable if kakashi talked abt Yondaime to naruto.. or maybe ichiraku ramen's old man! haha.. he'll be like, "You know naruto, there was once this man, just like you, who is madly in love with my ramen.." lol..
omfg that would be weird, and then naruto would pull this face

you should be kishimoto's advisor
Old 03-20-2007, 12:16 AM   #552
Blue_Requeim
Academy Student

Blue_Requeim is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha I hope that the revealing of Yondaime's identity isn't all stupid like the*SPOILERS!!!*killing of Orochimaru, I mean he was a flippin Sannin, and they just knocked him off like a genin from village no one has heard or in the Chuunin exams...*SPOILERS END HERE!!!*

I just felt that there should have been...more of a bang to the fight...Ok now the spoilers end
Old 03-20-2007, 05:48 AM   #553
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

yea you're right.

IF yondaime is naruto's father, then it would be nice for the series if naruto discovered it himself, but not in the dath vader way
Old 03-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #554
*subrosa*
Jounin

Naruto probably wouldn't find out on his own even if it were written in front of him...

Old 03-20-2007, 11:22 AM   #555
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

you got a point there

everyone who has seen kakashi trying to explain something to him, should know