Yugito (2 tails) vs Gaara (1 tail) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who owns who?
Yugito the 2 tailed beast. 13 38.24%
Gaara the one tailed beast. 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough
Yugito (2 tails) vs Gaara (1 tail)

Yeah so who do you tink will win. We've seen how strong Gaara has become in the time skip.

Yugito well what can you say about her? The fact that she can release her full 2 tail transformation in an instant. She seems to have her powers controlled.

The battle will take place in an open grassy field near the sea, with sand obviously being there. Both are fully fit to fight and Gaara still has his Shukuku in him.

*Note, before you say Gaara's transformation will blah blah beat her, it actually takes him quite a while to fully transform. While hers will be instant.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough
Re: Yugito (2 tails) vs Gaara (1 tail)

The fact that she can transform instantly would give her the edge,but gaara might have something up his sleeve.
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point

1 Tail Rox
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:29 PM   #4
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Garra is a good character I doubt kishi would let him loose.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #5
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara
Garra is a good character I doubt kishi would let him loose.
Well Kishi isnt involved in this. Its a simple battle. There no Kishi to decide the outcome.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:37 PM   #6
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

Gaara would win.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #7
[tommy]
Academy Student

[tommy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by <DaNTe>
Yeah so who do you tink will win. We've seen how strong Gaara has become in the time skip.

Yugito well what can you say about her? The fact that she can release her full 2 tail transformation in an instant. She seems to have her powers controlled.

The battle will take place in an open grassy field near the sea, with sand obviously being there. Both are fully fit to fight and Gaara still has his Shukuku in him.

*Note, before you say Gaara's transformation will blah blah beat her, it actually takes him quite a while to fully transform. While hers will be instant.
we dont actually know how fast Gaara can transform, just how fast he transformed then[against sasuke and whatnot].
Old 07-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #8
kamineko_kun
~Shodaime Onikage~

kamineko_kun is an unknown quantity at this point

I always had a thought that the more tails, the stronger...but it hasn't been proven and is just my assumption

kamineko_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:19 PM   #9
narutoeye
Chuunin

narutoeye is an unknown quantity at this point

even if Gaara's transformation is instant, 2 tails will win. it's common sense the more tail a demon have the stronger it get. if you still don't beleive me? go and check the Japanese legend ( all the 9 demons are from the Japanese legend) 2 tails demon defeated 1 tail demon in their legend. that's why 1 tail demon is the weakest demon and the 2 tails demon is the second weakest demon.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.
narutoeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:23 PM   #10
kamineko_kun
~Shodaime Onikage~

kamineko_kun is an unknown quantity at this point

although I too share your opinion, we don't know if kishi will indeed write his story completely based on those legends...

kamineko_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:18 AM   #11
narutoeye
Chuunin

narutoeye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamineko_kun
although I too share your opinion, we don't know if kishi will indeed write his story completely based on those legends...
kishi didn't write his story completely based on the legend he only took the demond legend for his story. kishi can't change the legend and make 1 tail demon defeat 2 tails.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.
narutoeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:25 AM   #12
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I will agree that Gaara pwns... and that his bijuu is cool and all;
but Yugito can transform into her bijuu's form instantly, while Gaara sorta has to take a while... because of his weird mental thingy. O_o;;

I'd say Yugito would win. But then again, we haven't seen her really fight... she was easily defeated by Hidan.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:09 AM   #13
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Too many variables atm. We don't know enough about Yugito, but from what i can see from the manga, i do think Gaara would win. Although Yugito has full control over her bijuu, Gaara is a Kazekage, best in his village, while im sure Yugito said something about being "second best".

But thats only presuming that Yugito doesn't surprise Gaara by attacking him front on with all of her demons power straight away.
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #14
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Gaara wouldn't go under the transformation. He can't control himself unless he's woken up. He wouldn't reduce himself to the demon form anymore because of his new change in attitude. Although I'm a little confused as to why Gaara doesn't recieve chakra like Naruto does. Whenever Naruto is about to die Kyuubi gives him more chakra, does the one tail even give gaara any chakra?

Yugita made the same mistake as Naruto when he confronted Orochimaru, she turned herself into the demon beliving only on its power and not on hers so she was easliy captured. She mentioned how she was the second strongest in the village but we didn't see any of that, we just witnessed her transformation. Gaara is the only one that believes in his power from my perspective seeing as how he won't go directly into the beast's power and will use his own abilities.

Gaara > Yugito

Unlike Yugito Gaara is a genius and would tear her apart imo.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:03 PM   #15
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

gaaras sand makes hims really tough, id go with him

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote