DarkAztek v. ryanisc001 (Gay marriage rights) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
DarkAztek v. ryanisc001 (Gay marriage rights)

This thread is a test for a possible new option in the Debate thread. This is a ONE VERSUS ONE debate between ryanisc001 and myself. This means that NOBODY ELSE CAN POST IN HERE. If you do, you'll find yourself VERY sorry.

The rules:

-Only ryan and I may post in here until we choose an impartial moderator (not a NL mod, but a Debate moderator) for this thread.
-We each (besides this introductory post) may only post a maximum of 5 times. We may not, for any reason, double post.
-The debate MUST be complete by the 27th of August, exactly 7 days from now.
-The topic on which we will be debating is whether or not gay marriage should be allowed.
-This is a formal debate and any flames will result in a disqualification.

If you agree to these rules, then please post. If you do not, then please PM me and we can fix it.

I flipped a coin on my end to see who would post first. ryanisc001, you have won the toss and you may make your opening statement.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Old 08-27-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: DarkAztek v. ryanisc001 (Gay marriage rights)

Congrats ryan. Despite the fact that you came on several times, you completely ABANDONED this thread. And yes, I know you've seen it. I'm going to take you not posting as an official surrender. Thread closed. Perhaps I can find better sport elsewhere.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread