Been wonderin WHO's stronger/strongest?*possible spoilers* - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2006, 07:33 AM   #1
stipay
Academy Student

stipay is an unknown quantity at this point
Been wonderin WHO's stronger/strongest?*possible spoilers*

YO...i got into this sort of arguement with my classmates we were tackling who is stronger or strongest among naruto, sasuke, neji, rock lee, shikamaru, gaara..well u get the idea the younger guys...but our topic focused on neji shikamaru sasuke gaara and naruto... and it sort of ended naruto the least strongest and overall--> neji.. hmm i just wanted an opinion..who and why...

i also thought that naruto got the lowest,.coz so far i do admit hes not that strong if it werent for the kyuubi...but then considering he has no one to train with<in the past.. academy days or before that> like others such as sasuke and neji who not only have their own bloodline limit but were taught by their clan...gaara was used as a tool/weapon right? so he should have been trained for that and plus he had the sand thing goin on that sort of voluntarily protects him from injuries...and i also thought if only naruto was not with the kyuubi would he have grown stronger? coz the way i see it he has become reliable to kyuubi<though 317 showed that he was starting to become independent> and** hes just discovered what element his chakra leans on..so if the kyuubi wasnt there maybe he could have been stronger by being able to find his own strength earlier and knowing that he would know what direction his training should take?? hmm,.. so i got two questions...

1. which of those adorable guys gaara, sasuke, naruto,shikamaru,neji and fuzzy has the highest OVERALL(strategy, skill,chakra, stamina, etc..) rating in battle?

2. naruto...without the kyuubi? his potentials as of now combined with that willpower ...we all know he's got the will power of a whole village..hehe

//i hope this was sensible? i just couldnt keep it to my own thoughts... ^_^ its kinda hard debatin by yourself u know!// ^_^

I am the principle of evil, made flesh
stipay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2006, 09:13 AM   #2
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Been wonderin WHO's stronger/strongest?*possible spoilers*

If ur talking bout overall skills it'll be neji or sasuke, then naruto/garaa, shika and lee.

And i dont get question number 2. what about naruto without kyuubi and using his willpower.

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:03 AM   #3
Aerix
Genin

Aerix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipay
YO...i got into this sort of arguement with my classmates we were tackling who is stronger or strongest among naruto, sasuke, neji, rock lee, shikamaru, gaara..well u get the idea the younger guys...but our topic focused on neji shikamaru sasuke gaara and naruto... and it sort of ended naruto the least strongest and overall--> neji.. hmm i just wanted an opinion..who and why...
We're in Manga don't forget, and from where we are now..we don't know how much these guys evolved since 2 years in battle...we saw Garaa, Naruto, Sasuke (a bit) and that's about it..but besides this..Sasuke seems to have learn fiew things with Oro..I think he would have kill Naruto easily in chapter 314-315...until now..I'd say Sasuke the strongest..but we don't know enough to say that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipay
i also thought that naruto got the lowest,.coz so far i do admit hes not that strong if it werent for the kyuubi...
2. naruto...without the kyuubi? his potentials as of now combined with that willpower ...we all know he's got the will power of a whole village..hehe
Okay listen carefuly..even if Naruto has no more Kyuubi, he will still be strong...it would be like the fourth..Summoning Frog boss, Rasengan, Kage Bushin, he same has the most stamina of chakra that anyone else...stop saying Naruto will suck if he has no more kyubbi..

Aerix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:46 AM   #4
ryanisc001
jaxonsmybitch001

ryanisc001 is on a distinguished roadryanisc001 is on a distinguished road

right now, im going with sasuke. cause he easy wooped yodamie, surpressed kyuubi and was about to kill all of them with the "technique" but narutos on his way up so i see him either surpassing or being qual to sasuke in the next few chapters.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:35 AM   #5
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Overall,neji and sasuke,lee and shika,then gaara and naruto.
And to answer your question yes I do think naruto would have been stronger if the kyuubi wasn't in him,but he might have turned out to be a different person.If he had no kyuubi then the village would have had no problem embracing him and he would not want to be hokage,or been so ambitious.
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:14 PM   #6
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

by just skill that you posess when your born, like natural born talent then sasuke surpasses them all. even neji.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:26 PM   #7
Yondaime_YF
Chuunin

Yondaime_YF is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll go with wat aerix said
until the chakra training is done it will be sasuke who'd be the strongest but naruto will be stronger once its finished
u cannot call naruto a weak guy because he is the only one that can withstand the damage of kyubi's chakra as we all know
you can consider kyubi just like Neji's and sasuke's bloodline limit that gives the person an unfair advantage whether u admit it or not kyubi is part of naruto u can't change that
and naruto is not stupid either he finds something in any situation

more over please stop calling naruto weak after all he is the main character.

if you lost yet survived you were lucky become stronger and return the favour
Yondaime_YF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #8
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

why cant u call naruto weak. just because he has the kyuubi doesnt make him a strong ninja. anyway sasuke is the strongest
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:38 PM   #9
omed
Genin

omed is an unknown quantity at this point

will if you think the main charecter is weak and isnt that good why bother reading ????
eney way i think that neji whould woop sasuke when he finally appers in the manga.
omed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #10
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

well i read it because i want to know what finally happens to all the characters
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:20 PM   #11
kamineko_kun
~Shodaime Onikage~

kamineko_kun is an unknown quantity at this point

The question seemed simple enough when I first read it...but after I get thinking, it's actually quite difficult to decide....

I mean, all of them specialize in different areas and are all pretty amazing in their own ways....someone said Rock Lee was weakest, maybe, but who can outdo Lee in taijutsu?
See what I mean?

After much agonizing, I've decided on these three after the time skip...
1. Sasuke - Just look at him! I need not explain...
2. Neji - Only Jounin out of the younger shinobi...
3. Naruto - A bit stupid sometimes, but this guy's destined to become the Hokage, don't underestimate him!

kamineko_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:21 AM   #12
stipay
Academy Student

i was just asking for opinions.. i am a naruto fan AND PERSONALLY I DO BELIEVE HE IS A GREAT NINJA heheh.. for those who think im implying that he is weak.. i like him with all that spunk and whiskers or sumtin haha.. hmm its just that im looking for other ppl's opinion about those characters coz some of my classmates here say he is weak i just want to be able to defend him better so i wanted to broaden my thoghts through others opinions and dort of think about it you know.. well thank you for those who replied appreciate it a lot ^___^

Old 08-02-2006, 06:22 AM   #13
stipay
Academy Student

kamineko_kun thanks for understandin thats how i felt when i was asked that question hahha

Old 08-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #14
NoobYstyle
Genin

NoobYstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hm... At first like Kaimeniko-kun or whatever said, I didn't find the question hard to decide until a bit more reading. But anyways, someone mentioned naruto is weak, but honestly I dont think he is really all that weak. Even w/out kyuubi, the thing tht makes him strong is that he can harness kyuubi level 3 without losing total total control. Even Yamato I believe says that when he confesses to Naruto what he did to Sakura. Even then, his learning abilties I believe are much faster than those around him as well. His skills are extremely bad when it comes to basics, but the things he learns are all high level skills - Rasengan, Kage Bunshin, Summoning Technique. Which balances him w/ those who learn in the manner of first learning basics, then expanding upon it.
Heres how mine ended up:

Question 1: I would say Neji. Simply becuz (based on pre-time skip) - He isn't extremely hasty, He has some leadership qualities, his fighting skills are probably high w/ jyuuken & byakugan, & after being slapped around by Naruto, he hasn't become a cocky bastard

Question 2. Naruto is strong even w/out Kyuubi IMO. Remember that he also beat Akamaru & Kiba w/ the handicap of the 5 season seal over hte 4 season one that yondaime gave him.

Also, the thing isnt how strong the person is in a one on one. However, If I had to decide, I would simply decide who's strongest. But the thing is, like Kakashi said, to a ninja, teamwork is the most important aspect as well as taking care of your friends. If one person is weak in Taijutsu, then have someone else cover for him/her in that field of expertise. If one person is Weak in Genjutsu, then simply have someone else cover him/her in that expertise, so on , so forth.

I wouldn't call Lee weak as well. Remember that Naruto had a hard time with that bone guy : Kimimaro when he hadn't even activated his seal. Then Rock lee Came, got drunk & smacked him aruond a bit, until he decided to get all bony on Lee... If Rock lee simply goes to his limit & activates the 4-5 gates that he knows, he can simply whoop the shit outta a lot of those genins/chuunins/ maybe even jounins.
Old 08-02-2006, 09:19 AM   #15
Aerix
Genin

Aerix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime_YF
as we all know
you can consider kyubi just like Neji's and sasuke's bloodline limit that gives the person an unfair advantage whether u admit it or not kyubi is part of naruto u can't change that
and naruto is not stupid either he finds something in any situation

more over please stop calling naruto weak after all he is the main character.
Thank you!!! There you go!

Aerix is offline   Reply With Quote