Why isn't Naruto Respected? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 07-16-2006, 08:20 AM   #1
JDkid18
Genin

JDkid18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Why isn't Naruto Respected?

Well i've said this once before but i wanna see if the fans agree with me:
You know what I don't get is how come even though Naruto is the main character, most likely will become hokage, and is like equal with Sasuke and beats up all these bad guys they still make him weak in most episodes? I mean this kid has been training with Jiraiya and they still show him as weak. They should just let Naruto control his demon chakra and kick some butt!
Right that's just what I think if you've seen the naruto movies than you now what type of butt he kicks!
JDkid18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2006, 09:10 AM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Why isn't Naruto Respected?

Naruto is respected, some people dont like a loud mouth. Plus most people havent seen naruto fight and might think hes still weak. Most of the rookies still probably remember him from the academy, which was really weak

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:35 PM   #3
Sh4De
Genin

Sh4De is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with SirBenoit... that maybe true, but if you look closely Naruto gained the respect and belief of many ppl, for example Kakashi since the beginning until now has been gradually more amazed at the "power" of Naruto... same goes for Sasuke, and mostly others that have been with him a long time
Sh4De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Naruto talks to damn much so people are like wtf he's a joke however when he fights he can change peoples minds about him pretty quick.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:10 PM   #5
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i guess it is because it has to b more realistic? it prob has more realism that the character gains strength through failure n slowly works his strength up... but sometimes he is too dense even for me...

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:22 PM   #6
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Naruto pretty much can't be a perfect guy. If he was, how long would the series last? He always has to have something to improve on. What makes him start to become respected is:
-he'll do anything to help his friends
-he can be a great fighter when Kyuubi comes into play
-he has the ability to change what other people think about things. He has even given people a whole new perspective of life. ex. Gaara
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #7
uchiha`itachi

at first he wasn't respected from alot of ppl but there were some ppl that did like the 3rd and iruka. also they village some what hated him cuz he have the kyuubi in him and called him a demon fox and that no one would go near him then he would start trouble and etc. to obtain attention. then later wen ppl got to know naruto they respected him more and looked at him as naruto instead of the kyuubi
Old 07-17-2006, 09:20 AM   #8
noblesan6
Chuunin

noblesan6 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess he is kind of being respected... well hinata adores him alot... they make him weak because the creator, kishi is someone like him before who is now successful.. dont worry... japanese never create things so lightly.. kishi will do alot more study to change naruto to become somebody that will be respected by anyone... they might be realize that there is sumthing wrong when we adore someone stupid and just depend on luck

------------------------------
The three in 1 character... made almost me...

CREATE AND BE A KAGE OF YOUR OWN VILLAGE IN
*********VILLAGE BRAWL FC!*********

****************Iam A NaruHina Fan******************
War against the barbaric werewolves:
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59002971
noblesan6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:30 PM   #9
SasukeX
Academy Student

SasukeX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDkid18
Well i've said this once before but i wanna see if the fans agree with me:
You know what I don't get is how come even though Naruto is the main character, most likely will become hokage, and is like equal with Sasuke and beats up all these bad guys they still make him weak in most episodes? I mean this kid has been training with Jiraiya and they still show him as weak. They should just let Naruto control his demon chakra and kick some butt!
Right that's just what I think if you've seen the naruto movies than you now what type of butt he kicks!
Letting Naruto being control by the Kyuubi is BORING... reminds me of DBZ. Well in most story, the main character is usually weak and he get stronger as the story progresses. Like in Bleach, Ichigo was an ametuer at the starting, he is growing to become strong.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com
SasukeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:58 AM   #10
SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545
Genin

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enoughSHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enoughSHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 will become famous soon enough

Ever since his breakthrough in winning against Kiba in the preliminaries, I think he's been gaining respect. A whole lot more than before, too! But it really made me angry/sad to see people pick on him when he was younger (same with Gaara, too >.<)! If he were in this world and I saw the 5-year old him crying outside I would've taken him in the house and took care of him! You know people can be serious assholes!

Okay, overexaggeration for all! Yes, he's made up...but that's just how I am so too bad

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ÇHïÑ€§€ ®€Ð ð®åg¤ñ ßåßë°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:19 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

he's one of those characters that is at the bottom but will eventually rise up in the end...and he's kinda in between right now, so i guess that can explain why....

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545- i disagree, i think its the fight with neji that opened the eyes of konoha residents..maybe cause neji was a genius and they expected him to win instead.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:21 PM   #12
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

despite of what naruto has already done he will not get the respect he deserves because first he acts like a little kid that always makes jokes in class. second the adults still hate him because HES THE 9 TAILED DEMON FOX!

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:18 AM   #13
Asa Kujaku
Academy Student

Asa Kujaku is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not that he is not respected, is that he is feared.

The kid is the Jinchurikki for the strongest Bijuu in all the nations. Jinchurikkis are known for being emotionless and cold (like Gaara).

Sadly, people are afraid of what they cannot understand, and Naruto is one of these 'things'. They fear that Naruto might go crazy and unleash his true power on Konoha.

I am sure the memories of Kyuubi attacking Konoha are still vivid in many minds, especially on those that lost dear people to the attack.

YOSH! Youth, the Springtime of my Youth!
Asa Kujaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:25 AM   #14
JDkid18
Genin

JDkid18 is an unknown quantity at this point

But i read on someones forum and they said Orochimaru is a Jinchurikki so how come he wasn't feared as a kid like Naruto he was accepted by alot more people and was a candidate for Hokage but was a weirdo.
JDkid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:45 AM   #15
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

is that so? i've never heard about that... that oro has a jurinchi..

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote