This is what i heard? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
JDkid18
Genin

JDkid18 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is what i heard?

Forget it.

Last edited by JDkid18; 07-17-2006 at 11:31 PM.

Old 07-17-2006, 01:52 AM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is what i heard?

Where did u here this, just read the manga man
Old 07-17-2006, 03:43 PM   #3
JDkid18
Genin

JDkid18 is an unknown quantity at this point

I read it on Wikipedia for naruto info and then i clicked on Sasuke which says like everything about him.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:47 PM   #4
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Wtf man! Why would u want to spoil it for everyone on this forum? Someone please move this. It shouldnt even be here.

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Old 07-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
lavadranzer
Missing-Nin

lavadranzer is infamous around these partslavadranzer is infamous around these parts

yup someone should get to it soon i hope
Old 07-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #6
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDkid18
I was reading and i heard that towards the end of Naruto's training with Jiraiya he comes back to the village and later on meets Sasuske then gets in a fight with him and Sasuke beats Yamato and Sai like they were nothing and there ANBU. But what was interesting is that Sasuke is able to go inside Naruto and suppress the Kyūbi's chakra. Then Kyūbi mentions an Uchiha named Madara, possesses that same "cursed" chakra like sasuke, which is possibly more evil than the Kyūbi's own. It also mentions that the eye-power of Sasuke's Sharingan is just like Madara's.

REALLY? NO WAY!! omg.. ..... Sasuke beats anbu members? OMG.......you idiot cant believe you spoiled it for me.. im here waiting for the fillers to be over patientally.... and now u spoil it for me.. ? >_> ...
Old 07-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I was reading and i heard that towards the end of Naruto's training with Jiraiya he comes back to the village and later on meets Sasuske then gets in a fight with him and Sasuke beats Yamato and Sai like they were nothing and there ANBU. But what was interesting is that Sasuke is able to go inside Naruto and suppress the Kyūbi's chakra. Then Kyūbi mentions an Uchiha named Madara, possesses that same "cursed" chakra like sasuke, which is possibly more evil than the Kyūbi's own. It also mentions that the eye-power of Sasuke's Sharingan is just like Madara's.
Congratulations. You have now entered what is called newb-hood.

You just spoiled EVERYTHING for everyone who doesn't read the manga. Good job.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 07-17-2006, 09:27 PM   #8
DasBones_665
Genin

DasBones_665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

..and you post this in the anime section WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? ????
thats not cool this has to be moved before anymore anime watchers minds are spoiled

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Don't jump to conclusions.

Facts are facts.

Theories are opinions mixed with facts.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:07 AM   #9
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Why isnt this closed???

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Closed Thread