Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 08-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #46
Naruto *timeskip*
Genin

Naruto *timeskip* is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody

I can't wait for it the previews just look awesome, heard it's comin out in like 2 months or so . . . but I hope they get to show a lot more of the Gotei 13 in it fighting, instead of just Ichigo, Renji, and Rukia(and toushiro maybe) fighting the enemy by themselves

PROUD member of:
Naruto FC
Yondaime FC
Naruto Shippuden FC
NaruSaku FC

Thanks to Oakgryl510 for the sig XD
Naruto *timeskip* is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #47
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Slightly off topic: Hey guys, I didn't want to start another thread because its too early to start getting new information about this second Bleach movie that's slated to come out in Japanese theaters this winter December 22nd. It's called Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion and according to Wikipedia the story is mostly about Hitsugaya Toshiro and how he is being suspect him of treachery. Not a lot of info about it but just a heads up.

On topic: So the DVD for this movie is coming in a couple days, 7 days to be exact which is pretty exciting because I have been waiting for a while for this movie to get subbed.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:44 AM   #48
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

^ sorry for that post there is already a thread for that
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:09 AM   #49
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

For all you people that haven't watched the Bleach movie heres a link

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v33484225...416321&rank=12

The quality is a little weak lol. You have to download it to watch the whole thing, it should only take about 10 to 15 mins to download it. As long as your not a dial up user lmao.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #50
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekang93922 View Post
^ sorry for that post there is already a thread for that
Sorry, I should have looked harder to see if there was a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1
For all you people that haven't watched the Bleach movie heres a link

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v33484225...6321&rank=1 2

The quality is a little weak lol. You have to download it to watch the whole thing, it should only take about 10 to 15 mins to download it. As long as your not a dial up user lmao.
I am just going to wait for the high quality sub version to come out. The actually DVD comes out in a couple days so I am just going to wait until that happens.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:45 AM   #51
XeRo
Genin

XeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/bmovie1.torrent

DB has it subbed.
XeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:20 AM   #52
TSBasilisk
Jounin

TSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enough

Schwing! Downloading now.

"It may only last for a few more seconds, but for now, at least, I can still hear her voice."
-Ichigo, Memories of Nobody
TSBasilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:08 AM   #53
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I'm downloading the DB torrent, hopefully it isn't a fake. If not I'll upload it straight on to Veoh so everyone can watch and download it.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:24 AM   #54
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Don't worry, it isn't a fake, trust me :]
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #55
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
Don't worry, it isn't a fake, trust me :]
lol I clocked that seeing as how it was on their site. I'm surprised they could have gotten a HQ of the movie already. It's 50% through dloading already. I should have it up in another hour or if I go out expect it later.

Old 09-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #56
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

Thats awesome Bloodkid, I know a lot of us are waiting on an alternative download sorce.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:59 AM   #57
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

yep...told ya it was good (OTC)....i wish my video editing stuff was working...i whould've make an amv of it already lol
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:09 PM   #58
Babyface BK
<3===BK

That movie was awesome, the videos are still uploading on to veoh, I'll edit my post once I have the movie fully on there.

Edit: I have to go out now, but I'll definetly have it up for you guys later.

Last edited by Babyface BK; 09-09-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #59
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

the movie is available at www.mangalounge.com for direct download.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #60
TSBasilisk
Jounin

TSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enough

I really liked that movie; a fairly believable plot, a nice mix of humor, drama, and tension, and good artwork, although it was a bit of a shift from the usual Bleach.

"It may only last for a few more seconds, but for now, at least, I can still hear her voice."
-Ichigo, Memories of Nobody
TSBasilisk is offline   Reply With Quote