Jesus is Asian - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #16
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jesus is Asian

dammit where are you getting this.... jesus was an alien actually... he was left by a civilization from a neighbouring star system...he was left to restore peace to the planet... how do you explain the ufo pictures in the portraits... aliens have visited us from the very beginning... egyptians... how do you explain the perfect 4 90 degreed humongous pyramids that cant even be built today with all this technology... aliens helped them is what im saying and jesus is one type of those aliens... the ones that look somewhat like humans... but are very different.. they have many unknown powers.. like telepathy and such

Old 08-02-2006, 04:45 PM   #17
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Jesus Wang........It all clear now

Old 08-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #18
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point

u got that from family guy^^
Old 08-02-2006, 10:57 PM   #19
DasBones_665
Genin

DasBones_665 is an unknown quantity at this point

BABY G IS Asian..well so are russens so what?

i think jesus is black, but thats just me...and maybe alot more

Quote:
dammit where are you getting this.... jesus was an alien actually... he was left by a civilization from a neighbouring star system...he was left to restore peace to the planet... how do you explain the ufo pictures in the portraits... aliens have visited us from the very beginning... egyptians... how do you explain the perfect 4 90 degreed humongous pyramids that cant even be built today with all this technology... aliens helped them is what im saying and jesus is one type of those aliens... the ones that look somewhat like humans... but are very different.. they have many unknown powers.. like telepathy and such
its ok sujee you can take off your tin foil hat now they arent listening (im just kidding but couldnt help myself)

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Don't jump to conclusions.

Facts are facts.

Theories are opinions mixed with facts.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:59 AM   #20
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

you know that whole alien thing is really disrespectful.

Co-Owner
Old 08-03-2006, 03:35 AM   #21
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I remember a few years ago scientists tried to determine what Jesus REALLY looked like. They came out with a dark-skinned middle eastern man who was tall, slightly muscular, had short hair, and a short beard.

Take the Naruto character test!
Old 08-03-2006, 03:48 PM   #22
sujee
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T
you know that whole alien thing is really disrespectful.
how so...?
Old 08-03-2006, 03:55 PM   #23
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujee
how so...?
well think about it, <keeping in mind im agnostic>. Hes viewed as a holy man, a son of god. If you don't believe it fine but all your doing is insulting the thousands of people who believe he died for humanities sins. Theres also a reason why there arent any pyramids anymore 1. To hard to build today, not enough 'willing' man power. 2. They were built by the slaves of egypt and to say they were made by aliens is a kinda a insult to the people who died making them.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 08-03-2006 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #24
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

who knows what he lookd like, no one will ever know until U DIE

Old 08-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #25
ganondorfs kid
Genin

ganondorfs kid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji4ever
so he is both black and asian so he is blasian
don't be a f'ing idiot, jesus was not black >_> at the very least he was tanned...look at all the people in isreal now...how many are black and how many are white...EXACTLY

i win.

WHO NEEDS A PERSONALITY WHEN YOU HAVE LETTERS THIS BIG
Old 08-03-2006, 04:49 PM   #26
Fubukimaru Yukishimo
Genin

Fubukimaru Yukishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganondorfs kid
don't be a f'ing idiot, jesus was not black >_> at the very least he was tanned...look at all the people in isreal now...how many are black and how many are white...EXACTLY

i win.
I can't tell if you're trying to say if Jesus was a tanned white person. If you are, you deserve to be smacked upside the head with a cross. If not, ignore that last statement.

Take the Naruto character test!
Old 08-03-2006, 05:15 PM   #27
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

hell yea hes asian. clearly asian is the superior race. and god is superior. DUH

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Old 08-03-2006, 05:20 PM   #28
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganondorfs kid

i win.
Quote:
Phoenicians were also in africa but they werent black, not everyone in africa is black. Plus Jesus was Jewish, and there are two kinds of Jews Sephardi<c> darker skinned and Ashkenazi<c> lighter skinned.
I agree, just like I said in my post on page 1.

Co-Owner
Old 08-03-2006, 05:34 PM   #29
SirBenoit
Sennin

ha ha ha wow i always was wondering what was the superior race, thats why most nasty diseases all start in asia. (because they are so much smarter)
Anyways does that mean Muhammad was asian also

Old 08-03-2006, 07:58 PM   #30
sujee
Missing-Nin

Quote:
well think about it, <keeping in mind im agnostic>. Hes viewed as a holy man, a son of god. If you don't believe it fine but all your doing is insulting the thousands of people who believe he died for humanities sins. Theres also a reason why there arent any pyramids anymore 1. To hard to build today, not enough 'willing' man power. 2. They were built by the slaves of egypt and to say they were made by aliens is a kinda a insult to the people who died making them.
search google....
how do you explain the lack of hyrogliphics, *spelling*, of the pyramids and the sphynx ever being built... i mean the egyptians painted every part of their life... something that big should have definetly been painted
Closed Thread