life's so unfair - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough
Unhappy life's so unfair

dude.... life is so freakin' unfair!!!! so many EVIL things happened to me this week.... bunch of crap!!!! got damn scores with my geometry test.... I hate those parallel lines!!! and then there comes my bestfriend's 4 in a row death.... too bad for her 4 relatives died and will die this year.... especially the two year-old kid who's life due is within 2 weeks..... rrr....... then this day, I got pretty much devastated with the smart talking in the debate club.... I got 21 audible pauses..... rrr......

so.... uhh if you want to post oyur devastated life here, just post it..... It would be good to know that I'm not the only one here who has this life... hmmm....

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

Old 08-04-2006, 07:21 AM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: life's so unfair

yep lifes is sometimes unfair

Old 08-04-2006, 08:14 AM   #3
shinobixx

Ow...your best frineds.. 4 of them die..talk about bad luck...

.Yep life is unfair especially because of Bordom

Old 08-04-2006, 10:04 AM   #4
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Everyone knows my story, and like me, noone cares about mine. And you might say "hey, thats mean" but not realy. We all have our life to contend with, and our own shit on our plate. So we cant go around dealing with anyone elses, because we, usaly unlike them, can deal with our own shit. But what happend to you is just a freaky thing, with the four best friends. And how do you fail geometry test and complain about it. Study for it, im great in math so I dont study....same with every othersubject...nvm. But I once got like a 75 on a regence, when my teacher told me I got 65 (he added it wrong) and I didnt freak out, just took it as it is. What im trying to say, people have it alot worse, ALOT. I know thats nothing comforting to hear when you feel like your life is shit, but its true. And hey atleast you have your dad, i gotta call mine, i cant hug him, i dont even remember his face. My friends were abused, 1 of them almost killed herself 4 times, I had to watch my dog die in front of me when i was 4. So just in my life alone I can find thousands of shitty, or horrid things, but you cant let the shit bother you, other wise it will eat you alive and you might turn out like someone on NL....corbenk...(im kidding), but realy just dont let that shit kill ya' man, and feel better.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #5
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point

that is how life is...unfairness...
Old 08-04-2006, 10:19 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Sice when life is fair?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 08-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #7
temari45
Genin

temari45 is an unknown quantity at this point

i totally agree... sometimes life sucks beyond measure! but i feel better when i draw manga, it takes my mind off other things....
Old 08-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #8
temari45
Genin

temari45 is an unknown quantity at this point

does any body else draw manga??? i feel like i'm the only one..... if u do draw manga, then plz reply too this, well... unless u don't want to then a would totally understand ^_^
Old 08-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Don't double post. If the moderator caught you, bad things happen.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 08-04-2006, 11:13 AM   #10
Ricky Hyuuga
Genin

Ricky Hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing is fair in this world...

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com
Old 08-04-2006, 11:19 AM   #11
shinobixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Hyuuga
Nothing is fair in this world...
yep ...my life is loaded with misfortune...and unfairness..

my mother doesnt help me unload the unfairness...she's the torture..;_;

Old 08-04-2006, 11:25 AM   #12
Ricky Hyuuga
Genin

Ricky Hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point

My life more of BAD LUCK then unfair, because if things do turn out fair, that's when the Bad luck comes in.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com
Old 08-04-2006, 11:33 AM   #13
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts

ofcoarse life is unfair, deal with it or it only gets worse you have to try and focus on the good things in life that way your views are plesant instead of sad.

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:35 AM   #14
shinobixx

or try to think the "other way around" when somethings unfair...okay! i atleast have a mom..and she's just caring about me..o.o

and you spelt "of course" incorrectly ! ^-^

Old 08-04-2006, 12:52 PM   #15
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by miho_san
dude.... life is so freakin' unfair!!!! so many EVIL things happened to me this week.... bunch of crap!!!! got damn scores with my geometry test.... I hate those parallel lines!!! and then there comes my bestfriend's 4 in a row death.... too bad for her 4 relatives died and will die this year.... especially the two year-old kid who's life due is within 2 weeks..... rrr....... then this day, I got pretty much devastated with the smart talking in the debate club.... I got 21 audible pauses..... rrr......

so.... uhh if you want to post oyur devastated life here, just post it..... It would be good to know that I'm not the only one here who has this life... hmmm....
wow that sux
Closed Thread