|08-04-2006, 02:31 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fan Club Section Rules
- No member may be in more than 5 fanclubs.
- All members must list the fanclubs they are in in their signatures or else that member will not count towards those fan clubs. We will do prediodic checks.
- Owners are to make sure that their members carry either the club banner or the title of the fanclub somewhere in their signatures. if the Owner notices that a member does not carry the fc then it is up to him or her to get that member to put it in,We will do prediodic checks if this is not done it could cause the fan club to be closed.
- Owners of a fanclub must put their status in their signature.
- A fanclub must have 8 members. the list must be updated often, if a member does not post in a fan club for more then a month their name must be removed from the club members list.
- To become an official fanclub, you must meet all the rules and requirements and file a request.
|01-16-2007, 10:13 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
Re: Fan Club Section Rules
It has come to our attention that there are many people who are not obeying the FC rules. ONLY FIVE FAN CLUBS PER PERSON. That doesn't mean "only 5 listed in my sig." It means you can only be in F-I-V-E fan clubs. We're going to start checking people and handing our infractions if people don't stick to these rules.
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|