Akatsuki ranks - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #16
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: Akatsuki ranks

The fuk? Deidara aint the strongest, its more like the other way around.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #17
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

she didnt look like the strongest against kakashi, really she got lucky with gaara. If he didnt save is people he couldve finished her off, but really he sacraficed himself to save his people

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 10:52 PM   #18
ss2miraitrunks
Genin

ss2miraitrunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Dedira is not the strongest....

1. AL leader
2. Blue
3. Zetsu
4. Itachi
5. Deidera
6. Kisame
7. Kakazu
8. Hidan
9. Tobi

ss2miraitrunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 10:56 PM   #19
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit
she didnt look like the strongest against kakashi, really she got lucky with gaara. If he didnt save is people he couldve finished her off, but really he sacraficed himself to save his people
its a he its already been prooven that its a he... and zetsu is not stronger than itachi...atleast i don't think so...
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:56 PM   #20
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujee
its a he its already been prooven that its a he... and zetsu is not stronger than itachi...atleast i don't think so...
yeah i keep putting him down as a she, still dont know why so many dudes look like a girl

Old 08-05-2006, 11:58 PM   #21
neji4ever
Hardcore Member

neji4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

deidara is not the strongest on i would think the leader si the strongest and the second stongest is itachi or kisame

The badass shinobi Fc

Dante
SirBenoit
narutorasengan16
smeeeeee
uchihamadara
itzanillusion
neji4ever
Kamineko Kun
neji4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #22
SirBenoit
Sennin

i think deidara is about 3 0r 4 strongest, cant beat kakashi cant beat itachi.

Old 08-06-2006, 12:30 AM   #23
JJxkrn
Academy Student

JJxkrn is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, atleast everyone came to one agreement! Tobi blows and it always gonna be ranked the lowest =D
Old 08-06-2006, 12:58 AM   #24
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujee
no sasori>deidara - he was the leader of the two
kisame has the greatest amount of chakra because of his strength, hes not the strongest
kakuzu>hidan he says one of these days i will kill you
buzzzzz! wrong answer,heres proof

satisfied.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:54 AM   #25
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

i dont know how you came to the conclusion that deidara is the strongest, let alone stronger than itachi, when deidara couldnt even beat kakashi/naruto and itachi has pwned them. as for the argument of kisame's placement, its been mentionned before but the leader only stated that kisame had a huge supply of chakra, that doesnt make him the strongest, necessarily. keep in mind that naruto has a huge amount of chakra, one with simply his natural chakra and then the kyuubi chakra on top of it. but, even with all of that chakra, he's not strong enough yet to beat most of akatsuki.

side note: i've also read conflicting translations of whether hidan has threatened to kill kakuzu or the other way around, its really confusing, but i'd say that those two are closely matched and there probably isnt a large enough discrepancy in power to easily determine a victor.

*Tsukiyomi**Amaterasu**Susanoo* - Techniques of the Gods
<--Co-Owner (I'll fix my banner one day)

You're the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

rokudaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:59 AM   #26
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime
i dont know how you came to the conclusion that deidara is the strongest, let alone stronger than itachi, when deidara couldnt even beat kakashi/naruto and itachi has pwned them. as for the argument of kisame's placement, its been mentionned before but the leader only stated that kisame had a huge supply of chakra, that doesnt make him the strongest, necessarily. keep in mind that naruto has a huge amount of chakra, one with simply his natural chakra and then the kyuubi chakra on top of it. but, even with all of that chakra, he's not strong enough yet to beat most of akatsuki.

side note: i've also read conflicting translations of whether hidan has threatened to kill kakuzu or the other way around, its really confusing, but i'd say that those two are closely matched and there probably isnt a large enough discrepancy in power to easily determine a victor.
but if you look up at my post it actually shows you an image from the manga chapters that kishimoto made,so its not my word,its the author's words,and i dont think kishi would be lying.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:05 AM   #27
Plasticman
Academy Student

Plasticman is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think enough information has been released to decide who is stronger...unless the ring thing is correct.

Btw,does anyone know which akatsuke memeber was talking when they were in the cave that Said "let me go,i'm been having trouble finding my jin". Then Kisame said "no let me I have a score to settle with that guy. Right before the leader sent out their 30% chakra clones.
Plasticman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:49 AM   #28
ss2miraitrunks
Genin

ss2miraitrunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16
buzzzzz! wrong answer,heres proof

satisfied.

Dude, that isn't a correct translation.. dooes that even seem right?

Whoever scanlated this, wasn't accurate..
im sure M7 is a much better scanlator then whoever scanlated that, and in m7's version.. he doesn't say that..

If you don't know who M7 is, they are the main scanlators for bleach mangas.. they are very fast, and very accurate.. they did a naruto scanlation for once

HERE is M7's beautiful version..

Last edited by ss2miraitrunks; 08-06-2006 at 05:54 AM.
ss2miraitrunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:10 AM   #29
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

Yakushi~Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point

in defense of Deidara for his defeat against Kakashi:

Deidara first took out an insanely powerful Gaara in his desert hometown without any proper preparation. What was harder than expected for Deidara was to NOT KILL him >_<

He never complained about his crushed arm, and went immediatly to the hideout to do the extraction jutsu that required a lot of chakra and 3 sleepless days.

He meets team 7 in that exhausted state and still want to own the Kyuubi jinchuuriki for the fun of it. However, fighting an elite jounin such as Kakashi in that state was risky even for him. Hence why he tried to lure Kakashi out at Sakura's rescue by saying Sasori is immensely powerful. Deidara knew he could take Naruto on if Kakashi went at Sakura's rescue.

Kakashi wasn't tricked and he blew the other arm of Deidara with an unexpected mangekyou sharingan. Deidara still found the way to dodge the second mangekyou and to kawarimi without any arm!!!

Deidara is next circled by team Kaka AND team Gai, but he still find the way to 1.escape and 2.almost kill them all in a huge blast without Kakashi's convenient MS. All that without any arm.

Deidara still find the guts to shoke Tobi with his legs and come back later with his blown arm re-installed and PWNZ a freaking wild Bijuu with one hit, claiming how they are weak .
Yakushi~Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:58 AM   #30
<DaNTe>
Evil genius.

<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough<DaNTe> will become famous soon enough

Yes i believe Deidera is one of the strongest members. The strongest though im not too sure. He is very intelligent. He took on Gaara, took on Naruto and Kakashi and even fooled Gai's team. The dude is a die hard. Wouldnt be suprised if he turned out to be stronger than the other Akatsuki members, expect Zetsu of course.

As for the ranks i'd say :

1. Zetsu
2. Akatsuki leader
3. Orochimaru
4. Deidera
5. Itachi
6. Female Akatsuki member
7. Kisame
8. Hidan
9. Kakuzu
10. Tobi

Offtopic~ Kabuto arent u from Narutofan?

AKA
DaRk_DaNTe

Last edited by <DaNTe>; 08-06-2006 at 07:14 AM.
<DaNTe> is offline   Reply With Quote