Akatsuki ranks - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2006, 12:46 PM   #46
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU
 
ITzANIllUZion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Somewhere
Age: 24
Posts: 1,783
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticman
As in the "You're going to end up killing me line" I don't think they meant it literally. They were just joking and Hidan said "You're telling me that" ? Because he proably says it all the time.

Either way it sounds or however you take it Hidan sure isn't scared of Kakuzu.
you took the words rite out of my mouth. its not suposse to be taken literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <DaNTe>
1. Zetsu
2. Akatsuki leader
3. Orochimaru
4. Deidera
5. Sasori
6. Itachi
7. Female Akatsuki member
8. Kisame
9. Hidan
10. Kakuzu
11. Tobi
'

ummm no Oro and Itachi should be switched. Oro said it himself that itachi is stronger. Ummmm Zetsu isnt stronger than the leader.
but i wonder how strong Zetsu is..we havnt seen him fight...but he is a sneaky mofo that can stay undetected by kakashi.
__________________


One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me


ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-08-2006, 01:47 PM   #47
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto
Don't listen to Itachi fanboys, Itachi has been roughly ordered around by the Akatsuki leader and took it like a little dog.

I don't see Itachi beating Deidara who far surpasses Itachi on most fields:
speed, ninjutsu, intelligence, raw power
Itachi has probably a better taijutsu and genjutsu but that won't help against a pure genius and tactician such as Deidara
Fanboy or not, Y~Kabuto, I don't believe that Deidara can beat Itachi ("Super" genius). He barely survived the fights with Gaara, Kakashi and Naruto and Itachi can clean those guys up easily. Hear me out, Sasori and Orochimaru was once teammates, right? Try to guess who's the weakest in that team because I don't think it was Orochimaru (Sannin, "Super" genius, etc.). Now, Deidara already stated who was stronger between him and Sasori which so far makes this equation:
Orochimaru>Sasori>Deidara
So, everyone know who's better between Orochimaru and Itachi which makes this final equation:
Itachi>Orochimaru>Sasori>Deidara
As strong as Sasori is (which I understand) there's no way he could be stronger than someone who knows that many jutsus unless you're in the same ball park with that person or if all your jutsus are S-class (i.e. Akatsuki leader). Itachi has shown, lately, in the manga, 30% of his full power so I really don't see how Deidara is better than Itachi. Please, explain it to me.
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[

Last edited by Nexus; 08-08-2006 at 01:51 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 02:30 PM   #48
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin
 
Yakushi~Kabuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 213
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yakushi~Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus
Y~Kabuto, I don't believe that Deidara can beat Itachi ("Super" genius). He barely survived the fights with Gaara, Kakashi and Naruto and Itachi can clean those guys up easily.
In no particular order:
1. Naruto can not hope to beat the Kazekage Gaara on the desert, not even in dreams
2. Itachi is nowhere near shikamaru/kakashi intellect, he's not a "tactician genius". (Itachi is more a "skill genius") while Deidara is clearly a level above shika/kakashi intellect.
3. Deidara found harder than expected NOT TO KILL HIM >_<

Quote:
Now, Deidara already stated who was stronger between him
Only to trick kakashi and lure him out at sakuka's rescue. Deidara is a sharp tactician and perfectly able to lie about sasori's strenght to ensure the capture of a second jinchuuriki in his weakened state.

Quote:
Orochimaru>Sasori>Deidara
no! it's Deidara>Orochimaru>Sasori
at the first akatsuki cave reunion (pretimeskip) Deidara said Orochimaru (even with sharingan) was no problem and would be disposed of, it's obvious Deidara isn't afraid of Orochimaru, unlike Sasori who was worried about Oro getting sharingan

Quote:
Itachi>Orochimaru>Sasori>Deidara
no it's Deidara>Itachi>Orochimaru>Sasori

Quote:
Itachi has shown, lately, in the manga, 30% of his full power so I really don't see how Deidara is better than Itachi. Please, explain it to me.
simple. Itachi has no perfect defense and vezry low chakra. he would be blown apart by one of Deidara homing birds sooner or later. Deidara already survived 3 MS attacks in his extremely weakened state (tough fight, days of no sleep, no rest, extract jutsu and injured)
Now imagine a full powered and rested Deidara, he would blow Itachi away.

Last edited by Yakushi~Kabuto; 08-08-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Yakushi~Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 07:36 PM   #49
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Akatsuki ranks

If only everyone would show their true power it'll clear all this up.
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:49 PM   #50
sujee
Missing-Nin
 
sujee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 881
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sujee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

okay people im here to clear this up for you... kakuzu says "i'm going to kill you someday"...hidan says "and why are you always telling me that?"

read the High Quality scanlation not the LQ...

and i doubt deidara is 1. well then if deidara dies...and tobi retrieves the ring... does that make him strongest?...no doubt that there is more to this ring thing...
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #51
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin
 
Yakushi~Kabuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 213
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yakushi~Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujee
okay people im here to clear this up for you... kakuzu says "i'm going to kill you someday"...hidan says "and why are you always telling me that?"

read the High Quality scanlation not the LQ...
exactly <_<

Quote:
and i doubt deidara is 1. well then if deidara dies...and tobi retrieves the ring... does that make him strongest?...no doubt that there is more to this ring thing...
firstly Deidara did not die, Sasori did >_>
secondly Akatsuki doesn't usually recruit member just because he has taken a random ring (zetsu: it isn't that easy to join)
, AND according to Sasori, he had to challenge and kill one Akatsuki in order to join. So either you challenge a member kill him and take his rank in the organization, that or you join at the lowest rank like Tobi without killing anyone. it makes perfect sense to me ^__^
Yakushi~Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:22 PM   #52
sujee
Missing-Nin
 
sujee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 881
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sujee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

okay but lol you seem so sure where are you getting all this..." you join at the lowest rank like Tobi without killing anyone. it makes perfect sense to me ^__^"... it isn't that simple you can't just say that without any solid evidence... but maybe your right... this is exactly like the itachi is not evil idea...no real evidence to proove your point... your just randomly selecting a few points throughout the manga series... and coming to the conclusion deidara is strongest

Last edited by sujee; 08-09-2006 at 02:25 PM.
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:46 AM   #53
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin
 
Yakushi~Kabuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 213
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yakushi~Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujee
no real evidence to proove your point...
1.The divinity in Deidara's ring (blue Dragon) is the strongest/most powerful/higest divinity out of the nine ring divinities
At least, Sir, this is a fact
2.Deidara pwned a wild Bijuu with one hit
At least, Sir, this is a fact

Even if that doesn't prove the point definately, at least please admit nothing proves Deidara is one of the weaker members as believed commonly.
Yakushi~Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:33 PM   #54
sujee
Missing-Nin
 
sujee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 881
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sujee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto
1.The divinity in Deidara's ring (blue Dragon) is the strongest/most powerful/higest divinity out of the nine ring divinities
At least, Sir, this is a fact
2.Deidara pwned a wild Bijuu with one hit
At least, Sir, this is a fact

Even if that doesn't prove the point definately, at least please admit nothing proves Deidara is one of the weaker members as believed commonly.
yes... these are points why he is not number 1.

-says he is weaker than sasori...and if he were lying then that would just make the manga twisted and screwed up... if he was lying there would be atleast a bit of a clue... but there wasn't ...

-got pawned by kakashi and almost lost to gaara...

now if it were itachi... he would pawn both kakashi and gaara without lifting his fingers.. literally... even without his ms he'd pawn them down hard... sasori on the other hand you could see it in his face that he was having a pretty bad time in the battles...

and yes i agree that deidara did escape an ms like attack from kakashi... and stil went on without 2 arms because of gaara and kakashi but still he is not #1...

kishi does not follow the myths 100%... this ring thing is pretty complex... i mean why would kishi make deidara look so weak...?

also that biju are weak comment...could have been said by anyone... even tobi... lol... he just has a lot of knowledge because he was one of the first akatsuki...

moreover sasori wouldn't boss him around like that if he were stronger... and deidara being one of the first members to be revealed to the public does not make it look like hes #1...

i'm sorry but i'm not here to debate ... just pointing out that your wrong and i'm right lol XD

Last edited by sujee; 08-10-2006 at 08:37 PM.
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:45 PM   #55
typhoon_4434
Missing-Nin
 
typhoon_4434's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Taking Gaara back to the Akatsuki
Age: 23
Posts: 2,506
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
typhoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these partstyphoon_4434 is infamous around these parts
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujee
yes... these are points why he is not number 1.

-says he is weaker than sasori...and if he were lying then that would just make the manga twisted and screwed up... if he was lying there would be atleast a bit of a clue... but there wasn't ...

-got pawned by kakashi and almost lost to gaara...

now if it were itachi... he would pawn both kakashi and gaara without lifting his fingers.. literally... even without his ms he'd pawn them down hard... sasori on the other hand you could see it in his face that he was having a pretty bad time in the battles...

and yes i agree that deidara did escape an ms like attack from kakashi... and stil went on without 2 arms because of gaara and kakashi but still he is not #1...

kishi does not follow the myths 100%... this ring thing is pretty complex... i mean why would kishi make deidara look so weak...?

also that biju are weak comment...could have been said by anyone... even tobi... lol... he just has a lot of knowledge because he was one of the first akatsuki...

moreover sasori wouldn't boss him around like that if he were stronger... and deidara being one of the first members to be revealed to the public does not make it look like hes #1...

i'm sorry but i'm not here to debate ... just pointing out that your wrong and i'm right lol XD
I like all of your debates really interesting


were you not reading his last post? Deidara could purposely lie, and it would not screw up anything. How did you get to that anyway.
Itachi has a slight advantage, because he has the MS. So he could beat Gaara, why, his MS gives him more of an Advantage than anyone
he could beat Kakashi, because he could us the MS
THAT'S Itachi's ONLY Advantage
now Deidara, we don't know much about, he could be owned by Itachi, because of his MS, but if Itachi didn't have it, he wouldn't have much of chance, but we don't know for sure

and the ring thing, who knows, could be the times they joined, or even their strength, or even something to do with the Bijuu. We don't know, so we all can't say that
OMFG DEIDARA IS THE STRONGEST
because, Itachi could (not likely at all), Kisame could, anyone could
we won't know until it's said in the manga, other then Deidara, because being the Tactitian he is, he could always lie and say he's the strongest for a tactical plan of sorts.


Also, Deidara could've underestimated Gaara, probably because he thought he was weak, being the first of nine demons, any of the Akatsuki would've done the same if you ask me.
Secondly, Kakashi completely caught Deidara by surprise, and yet again, he probably under estimated.


So everyone one of us could be completely wrong, and some of us be completely correct.


Also, here's my rankings for them


1 Blue haired one
2 Deidara
3 Zetsu
4 Kisame
5 Itachi
6 Sasori
7 Orochimaru
8 Hidan
9 Kakuzu
10 Tobi


I'm under the impression that Deidara is one of the stronger ones, stronger than Itachi, maybe not Genjutsu wise, but stronger nonetheless

Last edited by typhoon_4434; 08-10-2006 at 09:56 PM.
typhoon_4434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #56
sujee
Missing-Nin
 
sujee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 881
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sujee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

let me add that itachi does not only know how to do genjutsu with his eyes.. but also any part of his body....

to above post kisame is not stronger than itachi that is known for sure... because even kisame says himself for eg.. in the fighting jiraya thing... kisame says "i don't know if you can take him on but i sure can't" ... that is just one proof..
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:33 PM   #57
DasBones_665
Genin
 
DasBones_665's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 22
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DasBones_665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

ok about deidara lying: why the hell would deidara lie about that?! and also wouldnt sasori know if deidara was stronger then him, ill admit deidara strong maybe like top five, but most certainly not the strongest

about the ring being the highest divinity: look if kishi just went around using myth as most of his rerance it would be unoriginal and boring, we would pretty much know whats going to happen, i highly dobut JUST because of his ring your going to say that deidara is a higher rank

itachi kicking gaara and kakashi's ass: ok look there is NO I REPEAT NO way of knowing that since it didnt happen let it go
__________________
Tobi an official member now?

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Don't jump to conclusions.

Facts are facts.

Theories are opinions mixed with facts.
DasBones_665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:59 AM   #58
johntk
Academy Student
 
johntk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 25
Posts: 48
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
johntk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Akatsuki ranks

1. Leader
2.Blue head
3.Hidan
4.Zetsu
5.Itachi
6.Oro
7.Sasori
8.Kisame
9.Deidara
10.Tobi
__________________
Until I become Hokage , I will not die .
johntk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:27 AM   #59
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Akatsuki ranks

I dont really consider ranks cause all of them have different traits and strengths that give them some sort of advantage against the other members
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:25 AM   #60
OffTheChain
 
OffTheChain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,963
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
Re: Akatsuki ranks

Deidara is no way the strongest akatsuki. And we dont even know for sure if that blue haired akatsuki is a girl. Is deidara was the strongest akatsuki, he's be doing itachi's or kisame's job and barely be seen infront of the naruto and gang

about what 6n6 said about deidara and that bijuu, heres the page: http://img1.aznphotos.com/img1/136wtqaj.jpg
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.