Is a wifes place.... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

KrAZyNiNjABoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Is a wifes place....

Do u think a wifes place is in the kitchen? as they say?

Old 08-05-2006, 05:24 PM   #2
Takumi
Chuunin

Takumi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is a wifes place....

no, a wife or any other woman has the exact same rights as men, and vice versa, men should be in the kitchen too, off course, it depends on each household who uses the kitchen the most, but in my family everyone cooks, mom, dad, brother, myself, other brother. So it shouldn't make a difference between the female or male as to who should be in the kitchen.

I treat people the same way they treat me......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend of Mine
You're not George's friend?? But I thought all assholes were each others' friends!
Old 08-05-2006, 05:56 PM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

no, that is the dumbest thing ever, why do they have to clean. wife should beable to work or whatever she wants. i wish i didnt have to work and could stay a home and clean sign me up

Old 08-05-2006, 06:01 PM   #4
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point

no...she should have all the rights her man does
Old 08-05-2006, 07:34 PM   #5
Ichimoku
Genin

Ichimoku is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably a few decades/centuries ago, but definitely not in today's world. Women have fought too hard for their rights to be thought of as nothing but housewives who cook for their families. You can't say one gender belongs somewhere and another somewhere else.

Old 08-05-2006, 10:31 PM   #6
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

nope. i get pissed when a guy says, 'go back to the kitchen where you belong and make me something' o_0 ticks me off alot actually

but i guess if thats all they do all day then sure. i mean it was like that before they just stayed at home all day cooking and cleaning and whatnot.
but now its all different
Old 08-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #7
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

Good facts. exatly what i think. but my mom likes to make me things but i tell her to let me do it.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:40 PM   #8
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

eh... her place is anywhere she wants to be.

Co-Owner
Old 08-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #9
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Many women work now because of money, they're needed to. So really lots of women are working now, some are the Bread Winners. My future wife has a great job making twice as much as me, so she says i might be staying home with the kids. I dont know how i feel about it yet, women are more independent now, its not the 50's

Old 08-06-2006, 06:48 PM   #10
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

What, are you serious? ...I need a very good reason not to dump this thread in the Dumbasses Unite forum and I need this reason in two days before I take action.

A woman is a person. They have a right to choose their own lifestyle.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 08-06-2006, 06:51 PM   #11
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

no a wifes place is to be ur wife nothing more nothing less
I am what I am
Old 08-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #12
Naru-rin
Genin

Naru-rin is an unknown quantity at this point

Um...Is this really worthy of debate when it would obviously be onesided, if the smart, non-ignorant people posted? And I assume all the smart, non-ignorant members have not been banned, and are generally the only ones who post in the debate section..
And, yes, a wife belongs where she wants. If she's an anime otaku, she belongs...In front of the TV or computer screen. If she wants to be that wife that only cooks for her kids and husband, then she can be.
It's kinda one-sided right now..

FCs:
Member of:
The Urahara Kisuke FC(owner)
The official 4kids haters FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
The Kon FC
The Naruto's overly obsessed FC

Old 08-07-2006, 12:19 AM   #13
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road

I like this debate. Everyone sounds angry or looking to seem dignified, yet everyone is on the same side.

Neways, to make this seem less like spam I shall ask this! Who's they? Who is this they that you are refering too. Anyways, I can't even think of a response to this..this whatever it is. This everyone say the same thing and get it over with. Soo I guess i too say no a wife's place should not be a kitchen, unless she chooses it to be such.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:53 AM   #14
KrAZyNiNjABoY
-Kureji Ninja-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek
What, are you serious? ...I need a very good reason not to dump this thread in the Dumbasses Unite forum and I need this reason in two days before I take action.

A woman is a person. They have a right to choose their own lifestyle.
Because i know people who say that women should only do the shopping and cooking and cleaning and such.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #15
Yondaime_YF
Chuunin

Yondaime_YF is an unknown quantity at this point

call me sexist or watever u want but my wife wouldn't be working outside of the kitchen and the house only place she gets equal with me would be my bed

if you lost yet survived you were lucky become stronger and return the favour
Closed Thread