Was this wrong - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Arrow Was this wrong

Alright, this past week in utah, there was a championship baseball game for 10 year olds. It was the 9th inning with two outs and the red soxs were down by one run. They had a man at second base and there star player at the plate. The coach for the other team walked him, why. The person on the on deck circle was a kid that just battled cancer, see in this league everyone on the team must bat once. So the coach walk a kid to get to a disabled kid, the kid strikes out and they lose. Was that a wrong move by the coach, or do you do anything to win.

i think it was a wrong move, to skip a star player to go after a kid like that.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #2
sujee
Missing-Nin

sujee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Was this wrong

hmm, what is the coach going to gain from winning the match, a cup... what is more important... the kid feeling good about himself or the rusty old cup...
he did lose...but hey now the kid knows he sux... he'll either never play again or devote his life to becoming better at the game lol
sujee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:22 PM   #3
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

it was their team or theirs, it was the coaches fault for having a kid who battled cancer on his team in the first place. It was a flaw in the team, its not the other coaches fault theres no rule against it
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #4
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I think it was right of him. The star player will have his fair share of wins, he can skip one. And the kid who battled cancer? He should get a chance to bat. What if he had died, and never got another chance to be at bat?
@Hanzo: While that is true, you have to remember that these are ten-year-olds. They're not serious enough about winning to kick a kid off the team.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #5
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

dont have to kick him off the team, they just have to re-arrange their batting order or know WHEN to play him, specially not in a championship game. and if they are gonna play him make sure they know when
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

So they had a star player up to bat, then next at bat there was the weakest player? Strange.

And if I was that coach, I wouldn't have walked the kid. Because if I did, I would get critisism from the parents of the other team, which is annoying.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:28 AM   #7
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

It would've been okay with me if they were in high school, but he was 10. He probably just wanted to be on a team. how low is the coach to go after that kid, knowing he couldnt hit the ball. wow guy you won a trophy for a 10 year old league

Old 08-10-2006, 07:36 AM   #8
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

I think they should have let the cancer kid bat earlier, that way he would have gotten to bat and they wouldnt have lost because of him.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:12 PM   #9
SirBenoit
Sennin

yeah i have no clue why they would let him bat that late in the game

Old 08-10-2006, 07:15 PM   #10
kakashi^sensei^
Genin

kakashi^sensei^ is an unknown quantity at this point

good coach-----he puts others first before himself how thoughtful----wait hmmmmm let me think about it.

One of the cool members of: NaruHina FC , Naruto Girls FC
kakashi^sensei^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:51 PM   #11
Akayoursuperior
Chuunin

Akayoursuperior is an unknown quantity at this point

i think, thats pretty low of the coach to do that to 10 year olds, its just 10 year old kids. we have a coach thtas a dick like thta, thats why i dont play baseball or hockey. and guess what hes my teacher to lol i hate that guy this one time he was sitting there yelling at me and was like im a real person and i have a real opinion unlike you. then i was like well if im not a real person and i dont have a real oppinion then it wouldnt matter if i said you were a stuck up asshole waould it ?
lol then the bell went and i walked outta the class and asfter that i failed all of my tests and failed my math final but luckily enough all my other classes were high so it didnt really effect it that much

Akayoursuperior is offline   Reply With Quote